Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

I have run into a problem with editing order status since I installed this. I am assuming the problem started with installing the USPS auto fill, but I also reinstalled the USPS shipping module shortly beforehand to get it working again due to the USPS changes. Please bare with me since I am far from an expert.

Going back, the install was not seamless. When I installed the SQL patch I received an error message that made me think it didn't install the patch. However, afterward I noticed that I had the autofill button and it seemed to work correctly.

The problem is now when I click edit on an order to modify the order status, I can't edit status. The edit order page loads, but I am not getting the full page. The last line shown at the bottom of the page is the product ordered. So, not enough of the page loads or is displayed to actually edit the order status.

Would this problem be related to the SQL code change. Is there some other file I should grab out of the backups and replace? The last backup of the site I have is from before I reinstalled the USPS shipping module earlier that day. Any ideas what I should do to correct this?

Plugin Contributions

I think I have this issue fixed. The orders.php files had many differences. I don't recall ever replacing the orders.php file before this add on, but maybe I did. The one in the back up was dated 4/19/2010. I first reverted to the old orders file and I could edit status again. I then used winmerge to copy the four BOF to EOF USPS sections over and left the rest of the original file as is. This seemed to bring back the autofill function while still allowing me to edit status. I am on v1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this awesome add-on. USPS has updated their form with an insurance field. Insurance is free up to $50 on Priority so I generally just put 50 under the insurance field. Would be great if the new insurance field is an autofill option on the next version.

Plugin Contributions

Since USPS just updated their site, USPS Autofill is no longer working. Is there any plan to update this module? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    Thanks ses707, that is correct. If I'm not mistaken, that fix is included in the latest version of the plugin. Please try installing version 1.6 and if the problem is still present, let me know. Then I can get it included in 1.7
    Hi Jackie.taferner I sure hope you are Zenned up enough to making Click-n-ship work again due to the new changes USPS has made. Here it is 01/27/2014 @ 4:00pm and spent most of day manual entry of shipping information and the next thing out of the box is You can not print out any labels after paying for all of the labels. Now get to submit all for refund. You would think USPS would test the application before releasing, but I guess that is par for the course for this Admination.

Plugin Contributions

I was hoping it would just be a matter of updating "id" names from the USPS site source code but alas it did not work.
    Any help on its way from the developers?

Plugin Contributions

Yes please I really am hoping for a fix on this. I had to manually enter all my orders today, I forgot how long and tedious it is!

Plugin Contributions

I also tried it tonight. I do have the most recent version. One more vote for an update. Thanks in advance!!
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Digging into it more it appears as though it is the same issue that cropped before about the log in in addition to the id name changes.
    I have updated all the id names to match the sites new id names but still not working.
    Unfortunately I am not well versed enough on how the issue was resolved before.

Plugin Contributions

Not a log in issue
    web form is simply not accepting the data or its accepting it initially and then deleting it prior to showing the form.

Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast