Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    I just saw this post. EZorb - did you test the 1.7? If so what were the results? I am also willinging to partially fund the fixfor this.
    I did not install it after looking it appeared to be about the same. Now since the USPS rate change you can use one of the shippers that charges a monthly charge and save money due to getting commercial rates. Since I don't have that many packages to ship per day Pitney Bowles is $15.99/mo. I wished someone would write an app to tie ZenCart into their PB/Smart software.

Plugin Contributions

Can someone try installing and testing it? With some valid feedback, we can confirm whether it is working, or make a fix if needed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    I did not install it after looking it appeared to be about the same. Now since the USPS rate change you can use one of the shippers that charges a monthly charge and save money due to getting commercial rates. Since I don't have that many packages to ship per day Pitney Bowles is $15.99/mo. I wished someone would write an app to tie ZenCart into their PB/Smart software.

I forgot to say why I did not install and test the software.
    The USPS as many know has change the pricing structure. What this means is that if Click-N-Ship did work it is too costly to use. Example if you shipped 300 items per month by Priority Mail padded envelope it will cost $6.80/package to any zone in US. If you sign up with Stamps.com pay them $15.99/month the same package would cost $6.10/package. Stamps.com gives the wholesale price. So $0.70 difference times 300 package = $210.00 - $15.99 = $194.00 savings to use Stamps.com or someone else. Stamps.com just bought the other one Endiac or ?. Or use Ship More (? sp) I think is $24.00/month.

I just found another company called EasyPost that may be the answer and they provides the API"s and installation manuals for all shipping company's. They provide the same features as Stamps.com like tracking etc. They charge $.05 per package no monthly charge. They give the wholesale commercial base price and commercial base Price+. Using the same example above the 300 packages would only cost $10.00 plus the wholesale commercial base price.

Someone knowing PHP should be able to take AutoFil Click in Ship and delete parts that does not work and merge EasyPost USPS API. The part of AutoFill Click-n-Ship that still work is when you click on the USPS button it will go to the USPS login page and change it to go to EasyPost API.

If someone out there that knows php should be able to plug in the API's and we have a much better program than before since they also have the API for UPS, FedEx, and several other shippers.

From their web for USPS API: If you're new to EasyPost, our Getting Started guide will help you get up and shipping quickly.
    The samples on this page are available for cURL and all of our client libraries.

Any person getting this to work would be our long awaited hero or is it too good to be true.

Plugin Contributions

Yep, click-n-ship now pays retail pricing.

Stamps.com account within ShipStation uses Comm Plus Pricing for $5.90 small flat rate box & much easier interface than the Stamps.com interface. Stamps now owns shipstation.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

@EZorb, this sounds like a new plugin request. You can try posting your request in the commercial section of the site for bids. Based on your description, that plugin sounds absolutely doable.

If anyone else is currently using Click-n-ship, you may want to give stamps.com a try. But if you prefer to keep Click-n-Ship, then I welcome you to try downloading v1.7 of the module (see post #818) and see if it works for you. If you do find it works, please let me know so I can post an official release for others to use.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    @EZorb, this sounds like a new plugin request. You can try posting your request in the commercial section of the site for bids. Based on your description, that plugin sounds absolutely doable.

If anyone else is currently using Click-n-ship, you may want to give stamps.com a try. But if you prefer to keep Click-n-Ship, then I welcome you to try downloading v1.7 of the module (see post #818) and see if it works for you. If you do find it works, please let me know so I can post an official release for others to use.
    installed 1.7, but doesnt send customer info or packaging

Plugin Contributions

Jimmie, thanks for testing it out. If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me your FTP and admin login, I can take a look at your site and find a fix.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283