Plugin Contributions

Default Address missing in order details!

Here's the problem: I've installed V1.3.5, along with Super Orders, Sales Report, Customer Referals, SE Friendly URLS (switched off), and protx direct.

I imported product and order info from my current site (exported data for relevent tables then imported into new db).

Everything seems fine, but when I create a new order no address information comes up during the checkout process, and does not show on the order details, invoice screen etc in admin.

BUT, all the information is in the relevent tables - orders, customers, etc. and can be seen in the customer details screen in admin. I can also edit address book entries in my account, although in the listings it's only the company name that shown and I have to click on edit to see the address.

All the orders which were imported display properly in admin - ie all address show on invoices and order details.

It seems all the information is being stored, it's just not displaying in the right places.

I'm sure there is a straightforward explanation to all this, but it has me stumped!

If you want to try and order for yourself it's here: http://www.diyfavourboxes.co.uk/store-upgrade

Anyone any ideas??!
    DIY Favour Boxes
    One Eyed Cat
    I've been Zenned - how come I still have to think?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Address missing in order details!

Hi,

In case anyone else ever comes across this problem, I was able to identify that there was a problem with the address_format_id in the countries table.

If anyone else has this problem just PM me and I'll tell you how to sort it out.

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

I've got the same problemen with some orders. This is my address_format table:

+-------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------------------+
    | address_format_id | address_format | address_summary |
    +-------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------------------+
    | 1 | $firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city, $postcode$cr$statecomma$country | $city / $country |
    | 2 | $firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city, $state $postcode$cr$country | $city, $state / $country |
    | 3 | $firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city$cr$postcode - $statecomma$country | $state / $country |
    | 4 | $firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city ($postcode)$cr$country | $postcode / $country |
    | 5 | $firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$postcode $city$cr$country | $city / $country |

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Address missing in order details!

I am having the exact same problem. The only thing is it is only isolated to our UK customers. Help!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by supersnow View Post
    I am having the exact same problem. The only thing is it is only isolated to our UK customers. Help!!!
    Solved it!!!!

I had upgraded the site only a few months ago and the UK was set to use an address_format_id 6 but for some reason the address_format_id 6 was not in the address_format table. Once I inserted the address format into the table that use to be there it worked again.

So the two areas I have to look into was the countries table, check the address_format_id then I checked the address_format table saw that the address_format_id was missing so I did a sql query to insert the extra format.

I used the following sql code to insert the UK address format:
    Code:
    INSERT INTO `address_format` (`address_format`, `address_summary`) VALUES ('$firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city$cr$state$cr$postcode', 'UK format');
    (I found this code on another forum post)

Hope this might help someone else who comes across this issue.
    Last edited by supersnow; 19 Jun 2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: forgot something