Plugin Contributions

Default Birthday Mod SQL Help

I installed this mod

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=656

To be able to send customers whose birthday it is a coupon for it... But when I try to run the SQL patch
    Code:
    INSERT INTO query_builder
      (query_category, query_name, query_description, query_string, query_keys_list)
    VALUES
      ("birthday", "All Upcoming Birthdays Occurring This Month", "Returns all customers with an upcoming birthday.", "select c.customers_id as customers_id, c.customers_firstname as customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname as customers_lastname, c.customers_dob as customers_dob, c.customers_email_address as customers_email_address from customers c left join customers_info a on c.customers_id = a.customers_info_id WHERE MONTH(customers_dob) = MONTH(DATE_ADD(NOW(),INTERVAL 0 MONTH)) ORDER BY DAYOFMONTH(customers_dob)", "");

INSERT INTO query_builder
      (query_category, query_name, query_description, query_string, query_keys_list)
    VALUES
      ("birthday", "All Upcoming Birthdays Occurring Next Month", "Returns all customers with an upcoming birthday next month.", "select c.customers_id as customers_id, c.customers_firstname as customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname as customers_lastname, c.customers_dob as customers_dob, c.customers_email_address as customers_email_address from customers c left join customers_info a on c.customers_id = a.customers_info_id WHERE MONTH(customers_dob) = MONTH(DATE_ADD(NOW(),INTERVAL 1 MONTH)) ORDER BY DAYOFMONTH(customers_dob)", "");
    I get this error.
    MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'query_category, query_name, query_description, query_string, query_keys_list)
    V' at line 1

I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a and PHP 5.2.6 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    If anyone could help me with this i would really appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Birthday Mod SQL Help

Ok, well i uploaded the file and it said it processed but when you go to the birthday page is gives an error.

1146 Table 'grunionf_zc3.customers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select c.customers_id as customers_id, c.customers_firstname as customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname as customers_lastname, c.customers_dob as customers_dob, c.customers_email_address as customers_email_address from customers c left join customers_info a on c.customers_id = a.customers_info_id WHERE MONTH(customers_dob) = MONTH(DATE_ADD(NOW(),INTERVAL 0 MONTH)) ORDER BY DAYOFMONTH(customers_dob) ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    I dont know how to fix this...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Birthday Mod SQL Help

I am having the exact same issue with the same error. must be something with the mod and version 1.3.8(a). It was test on 1.3.7 and that was it. I posted the error some months ago but did not hear anything back.
    Cowspot, www.cowspotbeads.com
    Zen 1.3.8a, InternetSecure Payment Mod, Custom Bundles Mod
    SuperTracker Mod, Who Referred You? Mod, Recover Cart Sales