Plugin Contributions

Default adding new product breaks cart

A new zencart installation that was working fine until today. I added a new category fine, and then added a new product.. I already have 8 products in the store, but this time I got an error message when I went to view the new product.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scratchi/public_html/includes/languages/english/index.php:117) in /home/scratchi/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 41
    is just one of the errors I've gotten.. there's been other errors in the functions_general.php file that I've fixed.. for some reason all of a sudden the code ''' was like it was stripped out of the file, yet it had been working fine before. I've looked at line 41 and I can't see any problems with it.

I finally had to edit functions_general.php through cpanel as uploading a fresh copy that looked fine when viewing on my computer, still broke after uploading.

All the other products in the store are working fine, but now I can't add any new products.. I tried creating free products, sub categories and then adding a product, but nothing is working.

Should mention this was a fantastico install just a few days ago.

Any ideas or advice on what the heck is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: adding new product breaks cart

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: adding new product breaks cart

Thank you.. after fixing the same errors over and over again, and having files change when I uploaded them, I finally got it fixed.

I'd still like to know how files that were perfectly fine for the last 5 days suddenly break however