Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Link Point error

Hey guys

I get a page with the following error when I purchase a product through Zen. The transaction goes through beautifully. It is listed in linkpoint and everything. (How happy am I to have finally gotten this far?)

1054 Unknown column 'lp_avs' in 'field list'

Anyone know how to fix the abouve error or what it is referring to?

Blessings

Martin

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Point error

The error has to do with a missing field in your database table related to Linkpoint. From Admin->Modules->Payment, select the the Linkpoint module and note the settings. Then try uninstalling the module and reinstalling it. There are several versions that have been released. Make sure you are using the most recent version that applies to the version of Zen Cart being used. Always be sure to make file and database backups before making changes!!!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you

I re-installed ZenCart, and re-uploaded the new files for my merchant account. Now I am back to the error that says that the credit card cannot be processed because we cannot connect to merchant.

Does anyone know what to do with this.

I have spoken to my hosting company and they have assured me that CURL and the PHP thing is installed and running.

Thank you in advance

Blessed Be!

Martin

Plugin Contributions

Here is the actual error I am receiving...

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are presently unable to contact the Credit Card company for authorization. Please contact the Store Owner for payment alternatives.

Thank you

Martin

Plugin Contributions

Default Link Point payment module blues

Sorry, I don't have a solution/answer to your problem, but I wanted to add to this thread, since I'm having a similar problem to your 1st problem: after an order is placed, the credit card is charged for the amount (how happy I am I got this far... so at least I am receiving the money indeed), but then zen bombs with the following error:

Quote"
    1364 Field 'lp_avs' doesn't have a default value
    in:
    [INSERT INTO air_orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, payment_module_code, shipping_method, shipping_module_code, coupon_code, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, order_total, order_tax, currency, currency_value, ip_address)
    Unquote"

Any help anyone?? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Try running these SQL statements to set the default:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE orders change lp_avs lp_avs VARCHAR( 25 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ALTER TABLE orders change lp_trans_num lp_trans_num int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
    You can do this by the SQL Patch tool in the admin, or via phpMyAdmin

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Point (more) errors

Hey Dr. Byte, THANKS. I did that and now I'm getting a different error:

1265 Data truncated for column 'lp_trans_num' at row 1
    in:
    [update air_orders set lp_trans_num ='562B541D-450C3309-821-15DEDA' where orders_id = '1']

Me think the 2nd lin eof your SQL statement caused (changed) something.
    PLEASE ... a fix...!!

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Checkout :: Success - Thank You - HOOOORRAAHH

OK, I think I was able to figure this one on my own, I went back to mySQL and entered the following SQL line (which I figured-out by looking at the linkpoint API php script):
    alter table air_orders change lp_trans_num lp_trans_num varchar(64) not null default "";

And voila... checkout succeeds, money in the bank and zen doesn't crash on my head.

Lesson learned: gotta be careful changing those tables, columns and values (varchar should be used not an integer).

Thanks for help. I think I'm in business now and I hope to become rich selling on the Internet!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hey

Thanks for the input

This might come in useful if I get past the other error.

As additional info, I am running the latest version of Zen and the the files for the linkpoint that I downloaded form Zen, and the PEM file from my merchant people.

Blessings

Martin

Plugin Contributions

Hey Wolftone,
    Just a thought here:
    Per the Readme file that came with the linkpoint module:

REQUIREMENTS:

*LinkPoint or YourPay Account (naturally)
    *cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP
    *Port 1129 is used for bidirectional communication with the gateway, so must be open on your host's router
    *PEM RSA Key File (Provided by LinkPoint)

If you are NOT communicating at all with the linkpoint server, check with your web hosting provider that they have TCP port 1129 open for you.
    Also, check with them they have OpenSSL insatlled and enabled for your site.

Hope that helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast