Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Newsletter Center V. 0.8 BETA

I've phplist on other website that zencart. How can I edit includes/extra_configures/phplist_user_config.php file to link my www.100asa.it zencart website with www.live100asa.com phplist website?
    Happy new year to all zencart admin and all zencart users!!!
    Last edited by 100asa; 31 Dec 2009 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Happy new year

Plugin Contributions

so is this a waste of time to install?
    www.gorillagear.ca = zencart v1.3.9h with 40+ mods

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I'm wondering if I can get a little help with this addin. I have it installed, the pages shows so all that's fine.

Problems:

Subscriber is not sent a confirmation link. They do show in the Users page as unconfirmed.

Admin get a mail delivery system failure email specifiying an unroutable address to [email protected].

I guess all I need to do is find out where this info is pulled from and alter it to pull [email protected] and not the server name where the database is held.

Has anyone encounter this problem? I can use the lists/ subscribe page fine I just can't see anything obvious in any of the mod files that I should be changing.

Thanks for any hints and tips

Regards

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I know this is a really old thread, but PHPList is such a sweet piece of work I've been driving myself nuts trying to get this mod to work. Never could, so I finally gave up. I just flat couldn't solve the not generating eMails problem. But, I really want to be able to use PHPList with my Zen Cart installs so I kept searching for a way to do it. Found the info I needed amongst the PHPList documentation:

http://docs.phplist.com/CustomSubscribeForm

I created a new EZPage and named it Newsletter. Followed the instructions on the above page, and made the necessary edits. It works, and looks like it belongs! Here's an example from one of my sites:

http://www.compucheap.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=9

This doesn't solve the issue of linking the subscribe option that appears on the new account signup. That coding is a bit beyond me. But, I think I'll just edit that page and remove it.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I know this is an old thread but it seems that it was left unfinished.I have used the advice above from RescoCCC which worked nicely. I have also used the hack described here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...create-account long ago in 2007 by decompiled which worked also very well. That two together resolved pretty much all I needed. A new customer is added to phplist on account creation, with 2 attributes (name and surname).
    I was wondering if someone implemented this "Newsletter Center V. 0.8 BETA" and worked, or how to make decompiled's hack to also pull the gender and the subscription option (unsubscribed/subscribed <html/text>) from create account and insert it in phplist.
    I've seen this add-on is made for zc version 1.3.8, but can anyone confirm that it works with higher versions of zc, e.g. 1.3.9h?
    Last edited by mario75; 5 Jun 2014 at 08:08 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314