Plugin Contributions

Default Stamps.com - slow printing

I've been using stamps.com for some time now, but I desperately need to speed up the printing. I know the problem isn't my printer because it's very quick to print from every other program I use. I have read something online about "legacy reference drivers", but I do not know what this is or where to find it.

I prefer stamps.com because I can download orders from my Zen site, import orders from my ebay store, etc and print them all at the same time. I can print international labels. Additionally, I can print First Class postage without being forced to use delivery confirmation (as is the case with PayPal, USPS Click-N-Ship, etc).

Anyway, I like stamps.com, I just need some suggestions/help in speeding up the process! It takes longer to print postage than it does to make the orders I'm sending!! Any information would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stamps.com - slow printing

I think that is a universal issue with Stamps.com and independent of zencart. Today was really bad. really, really slow.

The only thing that I know is to log complaints with the Stamps.com support folks but that is a black hole. What goes in, seldom comes out. Tier2 support seldom returns phone calls. I was promised a callback for a technical issue within 24 hours..... that was nearly a week ago.

If it weren't for being able to insure postage classes that the USPS doesn't offer insurance, I'd look elsewhere.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stamps.com - slow printing

Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to imply it was a Zen issue. I'm well aware it's a stamps.com problem. Just hoping another Zenner out there had the same issue and knew how to fix it. Thanks again.