Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Default On another topic

Anyone use phpMyAdmin didn't someone mention it earlier in the thread ? did they ever put the ability to export an SQL query as a pdf in ? Just curious.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Royal Mail Modules

Ok, I just tried to install within admin but i'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ukzr in \shop\admin\modules.php on line 82

Any ideas?

I just got that too ! but when I tried to remove the module, which has not happened before !

Just checking it through.

I am a silly billy,

I put the module in the language directory and vice versa, naturally it was working on my system as I had the files in the right place. You could either reverse it yourself by copying

big_royalmail_v2.0-beta/includes/modules/shipping/ukzr.php to includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ukzr.php

and

big_royalmail_v2.0-beta/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ukzr.php to includes/modules/shipping/ukzr.php

or just redownload the zip file, because I've put then n the correct places.

Thanks

Philip.

Plugin Contributions

I have now switched them around and all seems to be working fine.

Great instructions Philip, i had it set up in no time, i just need to get working on my shop now!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrobbo
    I just need to get working on my shop now!
    You are not the only one !

Where is the Isle of Arran ? Zone 2 ? just scrolling down my list of installed counties and I can see it google says "south west scotland" but I'm not so sure.

Plugin Contributions

According to an Isle of Arran postcode it is in zone 2!

Right that's another one to add to the instructions then.

I've also noticed that the Isle of Mann has it's own separate identity in some ZC installations, yet the Isles of Scilly does not, so I'm wondering about that too. One day I swear that I will do a postcode based system, but not for a long time now.

Trouble is that as far as I am aware there is no "free" list of postcodes on the net, I once considered buying the Royal Mail list. Maybe we should start a chain letter ? I could set up a page for people to enter their address details and it could be published publically, with a dump of the database available every day in csv, sql formats. If it could be tied in with google map locations then it would provide a freeware database useful for all kinds of things, sort of "power to the people" in the wikipedia style of things. I could probably sort out a bulk upload facility as well, I have about 1000 British address from 10 months of lens caps and no information is identifiable about individuals.

Anyone's thoughts or comments, since the royal mail sell the list, I don't think there are any privacy issues.

Plugin Contributions

i ship lingerie, so i use packets at the moment i offer free shipping but how will the RM be used for my site as lingerie is very light the packets could have goods in access of £100 but very light weight, how does the RM insurance of £32 affect me.

Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast