Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Royal Mail Modules

It goes second from bottom, but if it's removing all options one of us has done something wrong ? it doesn't on mine, just removes the airmail options on my test data for a british shopper, you err, umm, have got some test data that gives a valid shipping service in your checkout haven't you ? The estimator is the same structure as the checkout except terribly ugly (sorry to keep on going on about this but is upsets me seeing a table like that, it reminds me of those first experiments with the web and the <blink> tag) and everytime some asks something I have to revert to it to have a look. I should set up a test site, but I'm working on my own, in the words of Henry Royce

Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixxi

By the way, could you be a tad slightly more specific about where that closing curly bracket goes? ... there's 5 of them there, and wherever it's put it removes all shipping options from the shipping estimator

works on mine ;-)

before modifying tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php

after

note the airmal options just disappear ? answers/ apologies/ general comments on a blank cheque made payable to the address above. An automatic Ferrari 456 wouldn't go amiss either, since I'm disabled and have children.

thank you.

Plugin Contributions

That's it - working now

Reason it wasn't ... I wasn't logged in.

So it's now not showing any options on the shipping estimator until you've logged in/created an account.

Before it was showing the options whether logged in or not.

Getting there though ...

Right when can I expect the car then ? Next Thursday's good for me, before half past 1 though, got to put the baby to bed.

Plugin Contributions

Philip,

I seemed to have narrowed down the problem..I can only install some of the options of the Royal Mail file.

If I load more than 9 options in Shipping Modules, then I get the errors appearing again.

I do not know how to over come this, Can you help? Please.

I get this as well as prevous advised eror notice!!!!

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCT' at line 9
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_products_to_categories p2c, zen_categories c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '15' and p.products_date_available >=20060921 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]
    Stephen.
    - ZenCart v:1.3.9h - Template: Simply_Kerrin- Column layout grid. v:1.3.6 - big royal mail. v:2.3.4 - stock by attributes 4.7 - Logo Sidebox - SitemapXML v2s.

Plugin Contributions

SilverKop, you might have some constants missing in the configuration table of your database.

EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT
    EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD
    MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS

Those values are constants that you set in admin->configuration->My Store:

Expected Sort Order desc Info
    Expected Sort Field date_expected

and in admin->configuration->Maximum Values:

Upcoming Products 10

They're stored in the configuration table in the database.

Take a look at those pages in admin and see if they appear as above. Then check the configuration table in your database.

Plugin Contributions

Philip

Expected sort order set to desc
    Expected sort field set to date_expected
    Upcoming products set to 10

all as default

Don't know how to check database configuration table
    Stephen.
    - ZenCart v:1.3.9h - Template: Simply_Kerrin- Column layout grid. v:1.3.6 - big royal mail. v:2.3.4 - stock by attributes 4.7 - Logo Sidebox - SitemapXML v2s.

Plugin Contributions

Philip,

Site all works as it should do until I load more options into shipping!!

per unit set

8 Royal Mails options set

Zones set

all sort order set to 0

If I load another RM option then all hell breaks out. Not added the template yet, then that should not matter.

Is it just me with problems
    Stephen.

Plugin Contributions

SilverKop,

I've just turned on all 14 of the Royal Mail modules, plus zones and Per Unit, and I'm not getting your error.

What page are you on, and what are you doing when it happens?

Evening Silverkop,

That wasn't me, that was Pixxi doing an excellent job of describing what to do

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKop
    EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCT' at line 9
    I too have loaded all shipping modules, now above is what is important. Change your configuration options in Admin from what you see. What happens with zencart is that there are constant defined in the database and these get assigned values when a page is loaded, so EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT is a constant which should have been converted to the word "desc" when your pages load. Change your assigned values in the admin section and see what happens. If nothing changes you have a more major problem with how your configuration is loading.

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast