Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Royal Mail Modules

Hi Guys,

This was the closest thread i could find to what i am looking for, so i do apologise for going off on a tangent a bit.

I am trying to replicate this: http://www.flowersdelivereduk.com/UK...n-or-City.aspx

to be able to provide customers a search facility for cities, towns, and regions of the UK.

Is there any module that can do this or any suggestions of the best possbile way to do this.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance

Do you use the royal mail to ship with at the moment as it may not look like this but would charge the correct amount .

all I can think is add an extra page to your checkout but don't think there is a mod that would do this at the moment

You may need to pay somone if you needed something like that

sorry could not be more help

Plugin Contributions

I've just installed this module which looks like it will save me a lot of work. Thanks!

We will be shipping books, however, and there doesn't seem to be a module for Airmail Printed Papers.

Has anyone already created the files for this that they could share or give me advice on how to create for myself?

Plugin Contributions

*Hide Shipping Weight*
    Hi everyone,
    I have been using this excellent module for quite some time now but now would like the shipping weight hidden on the 'estimate shipping' and the parts of the checkout where it is show.
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, And thanks for the mod. I have been using 2.2.1a1 on ZC1.3.7. I am about to upgrade to ZC1.3.8a and to 2.2.1. In the first instance, I would like to upgrade the Royal Mail module to 2.2.1. Is upgrading a relatively straightforward process of copying across the newer files and is there a script to update the DB entries?
    TIA,
    RtX

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RtX View Post
    Hi, And thanks for the mod. I have been using 2.2.1a1 on ZC1.3.7. I am about to upgrade to ZC1.3.8a and to 2.2.1. In the first instance, I would like to upgrade the Royal Mail module to 2.2.1. Is upgrading a relatively straightforward process of copying across the newer files and is there a script to update the DB entries?
    TIA,
    RtX
    all you have to do is copy over the includes folder (over write) .. login to your admin uninstall royal mail shipping and reinstall
    no db files needed

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Royal mail charge extra for special delivery next day to be guarenteed on a saturday. Is there anyway to incorporate this? for example making it so that in a customer chooses SDND on friday it adds an additional cost OR would it need to be a seperate option with a seperate price e.g. "Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day (Guarenteed Saturday)"?

Thanks,

Joe

Plugin Contributions

guys,

any help with the above???

also are there any plans to update the mod to include the new prices that came in april 2008?

J

Plugin Contributions

I think the updates have already been made!

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys really need some help

this shipping module owrks great with weights but royal mail now require dimensions for example if a package is above a set size it becomes a parscle and if a letter is to deep it becomes a large letter.

therefor in orderto ship items with the correct price there must be either

a) an option to set each product to a set shipping module

or

b) a method to insert dimmensions on each product

and i cant work out how to do either i assume this module has the capability but i cant seem to find out how to enter dimmensions for each porduct or to set a prduct to a shipping type

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Has anyone ever solve the problem of silly counties when using zones. In particular I am thinking of London, Cardiff, Edinburgh etc which if we're lucky comes up as London, London etc.

We've always got away without using zones at all in the past but we now send to the Channel Islands where no VAT causes us problems.

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast