Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Archive Manager

I'm sure you are busy and I appreciate ur help :)

Cheers,
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

rlexyd, how exactly did you go about changing the date format?

Did you follow the instructions in this FAQ article?

Did you make any date-related edits to email_history.php?
    Last edited by BlindSide; 25 Aug 2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Hiya Frank,

Yes, I followed the instructions from that link to change the dates.

Also, after the Trim email archive was Not working, I did attempt to alter the dates from the email_history.php and it didn't make a difference, so I just replaced it back with the original file!

You can check an image snapshot of what happens when I go to trim email archive, emails are only a week old and it still deleted them all.
    (http://a.imageshack.us/img26/6650/eamerror.jpg)

Hope you can help figure out what's causing this and how to fix it :)

Best Regards,
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

From your screen shot it looks like everything worked as expected. You had several emails all within a few days of each other, you chose to delete them, and they were gone. Is there something there that I'm missing? You'd need one or more emails older than a month to see any issues with the delete process.

An updated version has been posted on the add ons page. It includes the code changes I recommended to you in packaged form. In addition to a larger test set, you may want to give that package a try.

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=198
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your response.
    I am not sure how you missed what I meant?

Your Mod's Trim feature is suppose to DELETE specific emails which have been received for a certain time period, the 1st option being (Delete e-mail older than... 1 month)!!
    When I click on the (Delete e-mail) button, it Deletes ALL the e-mails, Even E-mails which were only Received a couple of days ago!!

Hope you get what I mean now?

Best Regards,

Plugin Contributions

D'oh, total brain fart on my part. You're right, I'll take another look.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Okay, better idea. I'm going to circumvent Zen Cart's date conversion code entirely and let MySQL do the math. That way it doesn't matter what date format you use.

Look for a new v1.6 later this evening.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

This is what customer got when I click resend msg:

$EMAIL_SUBJECT
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML
    $EMAIL_FOOTER_COPYRIGHT
    $EMAIL_DISCLAIMER
    $EMAIL_SPAM_DISCLAIMER
    $EXTRA_INFO

text preview works fine. html preview doesn't. it looks like:

body {background-color:#ffffff; color:#000000; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align:center;} a:link {color:#0066cc;} a:hover {background-color:#eeeecc; color:#0066cc;} a:visited {color:#0066cc;} .holder {background-color:#f9f9f9; border:1px solid #9a9a9a; font-size:9px; text-align:left; width:550px;} .header {font-size:10px; padding:0px; width:550px;} .content {font-size:10px; padding:5px; width:550px;} .footer {border-top:1px solid #9a9a9a; font-size:9px; text-align:center; width:550px;} .extra-info {background-color:#cccc99; border:1px dashed #9a9a9a; font-size:10px; margin-top:10px; padding:5px; width:550px;} .content-line {padding:5px; font-size:10px;} .content-line-title {font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; padding-top:3px;} .order-detail-area {background-color:#CCCC99; border:1px #9a9a9a; width:542px; padding:2px; font-size:10px; } .product-details {font-size:10px;} .product-details-num {font-size:10px; font-weight:bold;} .order-totals-text {font-size:10px; font-weight:bold;} .order-totals-num {font-size:10px; } .comments {background-color:#FF6699; border:1px #9a9a9a; width:542px; padding:2px; font-size:10px; } .address-block {background-color:#E4E8F3; border:1px solid #9a9a9a; margin-top:3px;} .address {font-size:10px;} .payment-detail, .payment-footer {font-size:10px;} .extra-info {background-color:#cccc99; border:1px solid #9a9a9a; font-size:10px; margin-top:10px; padding:5px; width:550px;} .extra-info-bold {font-weight:bold;} .disclaimer {background-color:#f9f9f9; border:1px solid #cccccc; font-size:10px; margin-top:10px; padding:5px; width:550px;} .disclaimer1 {color:#666666; padding:5px;} .disclaimer1 a:link {color:#666666;} .disclaimer1 a:visited {color:#666666;} .disclaimer2 {color:#666666; padding:5px;} .copyright {border-bottom:0px solid #9a9a9a; padding:5px;} .order-licences-area{background-color:#DDDDAA; border:2px #9a9a9a; width:542px; padding:2px; font-size:10px; } .licences_code{font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; font-family: monospace;}

My zencart 1.36, email archive latest

What should I do?

Plugin Contributions

Any time I hit the search button it takes me to the log in screen. I did a fresh install of zen cart, installed this mod and I get the same error. Any solutions?

Plugin Contributions

I'm a newbie and I feel like an idiot because I have installed Email Archive Manager 4 times and it still does not appear in the tools menu. I do have Email Archiving active and I have sent numerous emails. Still nothing. I recently upgraded to 1.39h and am using the old Sophie Blue template.

I thought I felt confident I put all the files in their proper places. Any ideas?

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast