Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NEW! Ceon Manual/Offline Card Payment Module v1.0.0!

Connor has helpfully found that this won't work because my server is in a different timezone than me.

I was wondering if the Time Zone Offset plugin might work, but I was hoping not to use it as it over-rides so many core files which have already been over-ridden by other plugins (roll on full over-rides!).

Is there any way to make time-checking javascript use the SERVER time rather than the users local PC time? And I'm still not sure why a pc with a 5 hour difference to the server should not be accepting and expiry date months or years into the future. And also, won't this mean that this contrib can't work for anyone shopping from anywhere unless it's the same timezone as the server?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I need more information than that to help you.

What is the exact error?

When does it occur? (At the javascript stage?, after?)

Quote Originally Posted by palm View Post
    I am using 1.3.2 with the CEON module. I get dozens of orders per day, but this person's card is not accepted - it would be great to be able to turn off the number checking anyway as we process the cards using a separate online system.
    The numbers aren't checked with this module... it's too unreliable to use BIN codes, hence the "Card Type" selection gadget being used now.

The only checking of the number is that it's longer than 10 numbers and the standard Zen Cart code.

Feel free to e-mail me about this at the address on the website. Please also let me know what version of the module you are using.

It's highly likely however that something's wrong with your customer's details but we'll see... :)

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

I have a customer in Germany trying to pay using his Maestro card:

With my shopping cart filled up with fine items there's no chance for me to
    get the items paid. I do not own any Credit Card and the system always says,
    that the number of my Maestro Card is invalid

I am using 1.3.2 with the CEON module. I get dozens of orders per day, but this person's card is not accepted - it would be great to be able to turn off the number checking anyway as we process the cards using a separate online system.
    My German customer tells me their Maestro card is issued by "Volksbank/Raiffeisenbank Rendsburg-Eckernfoerde" and the card number does not have the standard 16 digits. I wonder if this is the reason its failing to be recognised as a valid card number?

Plugin Contributions

Hi palm,

My German customer tells me their Maestro card is issued by "Volksbank/Raiffeisenbank Rendsburg-Eckernfoerde" and the card number does not have the standard 16 digits. I wonder if this is the reason its failing to be recognised as a valid card number?
    More than likely that's causing the Zen Cart CC number checking code to fail and this is your problem but without any more information I'm in the dark here. Sorry.

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

kelvyn: I'm running this on a server with the time zone offset set to +19, no problem.

A great little module this, even have it working on my testing server, encryption and all.

Plugin Contributions

I've installed the module on a test server. Looks interesting, but where in Admin can I see the first and last four digits of the cc number?

Plugin Contributions

Okay... I've found it in Orders -> Edit.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Conor,

I'm trying to install your module.
    I have Zencart 1.3.0 and PHP 4.4 and dedicated SSL

Following your instructions I downloaded the files to my computer.
    As soon as I upload the first file (admin/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_manual_card_database_tables.php) I cannot access my admin area. I get the error message:

Warning: main(includes/extra_datafiles/music_type_database_names.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php on line 39

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/extra_datafiles/music_type_database_names.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php on line 39

Also, the uploaded files do not appear correctly. Instead of the file name, a small icon is shown, and no attributes are set. Is this supposed to happen?

I thought perhaps this was all sorted when the SQL patch was run, but I can't access mt admin section! (I don't know how to do it otherwise).

I've tried three times now, and my only solution seems to be to restore a backup.

Please help!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ousel,

Unfortunately those problems weren't caused by your installation of this module... those errors indicate that you have missing files in your Zen Cart installation.

You are missing (at least) the file:

includes/extra_datafiles/music_type_database_names.php

Which has nothing to do with any payment modules. Also, if files aren't appearing "correctly" then they can never be used.

I'm sorry but you have really corrupted your installation... there's no way that anything I or anyone else could help you with files that don't even have a file name.

I think either your FTP software is broken or your server has failed. Either way a reinstall sounds like the only option.

Wish I could give you better news than that.

All the best... good luck with your reinstall!

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: NEW! Ceon Manual/Offline Card Payment Module v1.0.0!

Excellent Module, thanks very much, can some light be led on how to set up the blowfish encryption? Im new to this, thankyou

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast