Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual/Offline Card Payment Module v1.0.0!

"However you may also like to try entering two e-mail addresses in the module's configuration with a comma inbetween. I don't know if that will work but it's worth trying."

Hi. I tried this but couldn't get it to send to either email when this was done. I think that this would answer our issue, as we could ensure that the extra card details are sent to our businedd and personal addresses, and therefore if one address fails, the information will be available through the other one. I would obviously ensure that these extra details are deleted from all mail accounts.

Can you give me any extra advice regarding this?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by bonheddwr View Post
    Can you give me any extra advice regarding this?
    I'm sorry but I think the only professional solution for you would be to move hosts.

There's no problem upgrading the module to send the e-mail to more than one address but I wouldn't do that as standard as a matter of principle. I don't believe that anyone should try to run an e-commerce shop on an unreliable host, I wouldn't want my card details treated in this way so I won't advocate a system that would cause this situation for anyone else.

Hope I don't sound too harsh but you are playing with potential fraud and stress for customers here.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys,
    Great module here, which I (and this is unusual) found really easy to install :-)

I'd like to be able to put the start date and issue number on packingslip.php I don't actually use the packing slip as a proper packing slip, I've added the other card details to it and use it to print out and check our stock before put the payment through our terminal. The packing slip is then destroyed and the invoice printed and sent out with the cc payment slip and the order.

I've figured out how to add all the other details but not the start date or issue number, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default NEW ORDER admin email arrives with incorrect formatting/template

GREAT mod -- solved most of my client's problems, so thank you. We'll be contributing soon.

I had a weird issue pop up, however, after using this for a month. I don't know if it's something we can solve in your mod files or in the basic Zen Cart files, so i thought I'd start here anyway.

I installed your mod, and all was working just fine. The last day we got an order was Friday, 10/5. Everything seemed fine. Yesterday, 10/9, we got an order, but the admin NEW ORDER email that we receive was formatting with the order confirmation email template. This alarmed my client because all of the admin-related items were missing from the email. We're getting around this by having the client use the admin area for order processing, instead of straight from the email alert.

Can you suggest any reason as to why the emails are coming in differently? I did only a few things to the cart between 10/5 and yesterday, and none of them had anything to do with emails. Here's what I did:
    - disable Amex as a payment option
    - Edit topmost header menu to add a link
    - set nl registration to default to html
    - remove nl unsub link in information sidebox

Any ideas you might have would be most appreciated. If you think this is something that I should handle aside from the Ceon mod, please let me know that, too.

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by go2pub View Post
    Great module here, which I (and this is unusual) found really easy to install :-)
    Thanks! I'm glad you find it useful! :)

Quote Originally Posted by go2pub View Post
    I've figured out how to add all the other details but not the start date or issue number, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I'd be happy to write the necessary code for you for a nominal (i.e. very small) fee.. if you're interested please get in contact at the following address:

http://dev.ceon.net/contact_us

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NEW ORDER admin email arrives with incorrect formatting/template

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by traypup View Post
    GREAT mod -- solved most of my client's problems, so thank you. We'll be contributing soon.
    Two people finding it useful in two days.. that's good news! ;)

Thanks for saying you'll contribute, any amount is more than welcome! :)

Quote Originally Posted by traypup View Post
    I had a weird issue pop up, however, after using this for a month. I don't know if it's something we can solve in your mod files or in the basic Zen Cart files, so i thought I'd start here anyway.
    The issue you are talking about is definitely not related to this module but it sounds like you've changed some e-mail setting which is causing a different template to be loaded from the template previously used.

Please get in contact with your admin login details and I'll see if I can see what has changed (can't guarantee that I'll be able to spot anything but I can certainly give it a go! :) ).

http://dev.ceon.net/contact_us

Al the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Conor,

Thanks so much for offering to look into my problem. Turns out you're right and it had nothing to do with your mod. Someone changed an email setting -- nobody is fessing up, though! LOL At least I found the problem: The admin emails were set to send as HTML instead of text. I changed it back and the client is happy now. yay!

Thanks again!
    traypup

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm glad you've got things running the way you wanted now! :)

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have installed this helpful little mod.. and crypt blowfish.. set it up in the payment mod in the admin page, but when testing, the opt to pay via card doesn't show up? I have it set to be used.. any ideas?

Cheers
    Dan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DanAllkins View Post
    Hi,

I have installed this helpful little mod.. and crypt blowfish.. set it up in the payment mod in the admin page, but when testing, the opt to pay via card doesn't show up? I have it set to be used.. any ideas?

Cheers
    Dan
    It's ok solved it.. I had the Zen-cart CC mod installed as well and they didn't like each other... uninstalled the zen cart cc mod and all is well now!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast