Plugin Contributions

Default authorize net orders dont show up

Has anyone else had this problem? the order processes but the order does not show up in admin? I can not figure out why! Help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: authorize net orders dont show up

Ok I switched from AIM to the regular authorize net. It bills the credit card and returns a blank page. I have searched this forum and can not find out why. Anyone else having this issue?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

1. What do you mean when you say "the order processes"?
    2. What does your authorize.net merchant screen say about those orders? Is the money collected?
    3. Is your authorize.net account in test mode?
    4. What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    5. What version of PHP?
    6. Who is your host?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I mean it goes through the entire check out process. Submits info to authorize net for billing. Authorizenet actually bills the credit card and then sends back to the site. But it is just a blank screen. It does not say the check out success message.

We are in production mode. We host at host gator.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by awoman
    It does not say the check out success message.
    Do you perhaps have a syntax error on your checkout_success page-content ... specifically in your language files for checkout_success and/or checkout_process ?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I guess not becuase paypal payments work correctly.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You didn't indicate what version of Zen Cart or PHP, etc.

You will want to check that all your files are fully intact. Having PayPal working doesn't guarantee that Authorize.net will work perfectly. They use different filesets, etc.

Here's the most thorough way to rule out issues:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: authorize net orders dont show up

I am having a similar problem. My host, Hostireland.com, just upgraded our server over the weekend. We now have PHP 5.2.1, MySQL 4.1.2, Apache 2.052 (RedHat). I am running ZenCart 1.2.6d with the Authorizenet_aim module. I have made a number of modifications to the system so upgrading is out of the question at this time.

After our host upgraded our server, customers were unable to login to place orders. This was fixed by editing the includes/functions/sessions.php files as DrByte pointed out in a post elsewhere in this forum. I updated the session code and am able to login. Unfortunately, my Authoriznet_aim module is malfunctioning. When I click "Confirm order" the system appears to freeze. It never loads the checkout success page and never recorded the order in ZenCart, but the credit card was still charged. What's the problem here? Is this a PHP 5 compatibility issue? Is the authorizenet_aim not maintaining a connection with ZenCart?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

B Joly