Page 319 of 356 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3554
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.5.0-1.5.6

Wish you the best in finding the cause. Neither this module nor Dynamic Price Updater touch the admin product file(s). I don't believe Super Orders does either at least as much as I recall of how it "used" to be. Can't speak for product sorter and yes, likely just a merging issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Don't want to make too many assumptions, but based on the first file identified, is this in the admin then? Also, what version of ZC is involved?

Partially I ask because there isn't anything in the admin for this code to touch/address the product.php file in the admin which makes me think that the problem existed before adding this code or perhaps was revealed by adding SBA as a result of possibly having some other plugin installed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordzoabar View Post
    Running 1.5.5f. And yes, in the Admin. The only other plugins we’ve got that touch products.php (off the top of my head) are Product Sorter, Dynamic Price Updater, and POSSIBLY Super Orders, and even still I’m fairly uncertain about that. It was running pretty late in the day yesterday when I got to the point where this all happened, so I wasn’t able to look deeper, but I’m going to run another WinMerge comparison against our live products.php when I get in today. Everything on the live side is working fine, so it may be as simple as I merged a line in the wrong spot.
    Hi all, so I was wrong for implying that there were no changes made to the file admin/product.php, there was a modification incorporated over many previous versions that added a notifier (where it would work) to support copying product and maintaining at least the SBA variants and reduce the amount of re-entry/generation of that information.

The file provided in the fileset is/was the vanilla version of that file with the commented addition included.

So again, while the change made to that file to support SBA didn't or shouldn't affect normal viewing operations, it was made to support copying. Zen Cart V1.5.6 and above currently has that notifier present so no changes to the similar file are needed until a few version does something different in this area of code.

I will also note that for installation to ZC versions 1.5.5 and below, only the product type was modified, not the other product types such as document_product, music or the like. The same modification made in the same location of logic for those product types would continue to support copying variants from an existing product to one that is duplicated.

Plugin Contributions

So I've managed to get everything installed, merged, and working mostly happily, the only issue I'm getting now is when I try to put in my second attribute variant, the page crashes and I get:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Logs are showing:

[15-Feb-2020 12:21:32 America/Phoenix] Request URI: /********/products_with_attributes_stock.php?products_id=2804&quantity=3&customid=23523V2& skuTitle=Burl%20Wallet%20Double&attributes=4399,,,&add_edit=add&action=execute, IP address: 47.46.139.205

#1 trigger_error() called at [/home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]

#2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]

#3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]

#4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/********/public_html/********/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:674]

#5 products_with_attributes_stock->insertNewAttribQty() called at [/home/********/public_html/********/products_with_attributes_stock.php:557]

--> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column '23523V2' in 'where clause' :: SELECT count(*) AS total FROM zen_products_with_attributes_stock WHERE (products_id = 2804 AND stock_attributes = 4399) OR product_attribute_combo = '2804-4399' OR customid = 23523V2 ==> (as called by) /home/********/public_html/********/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 674 <== in /home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

I've checked the Install.php page, run file check, made sure the database updates were run, and everything on that end says there aren't any errors.

Plugin Contributions

So I've managed to get everything installed, merged, and working mostly happily, the only issue I'm getting now is when I try to put in my second attribute variant, the page crashes and I get:

Code:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Logs are showing:
    Code:

Code:
    [15-Feb-2020 12:21:32 America/Phoenix] Request URI: /********/products_with_attributes_stock.php?products_id=2804&quantity=3&customid=23523V2&skuTitle=Burl%20Wallet%20Double&attributes=4399,,,&add_edit=add&action=execute, IP address: 47.46.139.205

#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]

#2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]

#3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]

#4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/********/public_html/********/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:674]

#5  products_with_attributes_stock->insertNewAttribQty() called at [/home/********/public_html/********/products_with_attributes_stock.php:557]

--> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column '23523V2' in 'where clause' :: SELECT count(*) AS total FROM zen_products_with_attributes_stock WHERE (products_id = 2804 AND stock_attributes = 4399) OR product_attribute_combo = '2804-4399' OR customid = 23523V2 ==> (as called by) /home/********/public_html/********/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 674 <== in /home/********/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    I've checked the Install.php page, run file check, made sure the database updates were run, and everything on that end says there aren't any errors.
    So it's interesting. This is happening on the "add variant" page but it is not happening when typing directly in the field. Further it is not happening with the "title" or "description" box, but is with customid... I see that the data between these two options is handled differently between the two so need to align them and to ensure not losing operation when manually entering using the "ajax" data entry. Will be working on a solution shortly, but tending to something at the moment...

Plugin Contributions

So it's interesting. This is happening on the "add variant" page but it is not happening when typing directly in the field. Further it is not happening with the "title" or "description" box, but is with customid... I see that the data between these two options is handled differently between the two so need to align them and to ensure not losing operation when manually entering using the "ajax" data entry. Will be working on a solution shortly, but tending to something at the moment...

Ok. I was mainly worried that it was something I uploaded or merged incorrectly, or that it was missing a database field. If that isn't the case, then that's fine. I've got other projects I'm working on as well.

Plugin Contributions

Was just playing around and I found a workaround. I tried inserting my second variant and left the customid field blank... and it went through perfectly. Back on the main SBA page for the item, I typed in the missing info using the quick-update fields, saved, and everything shows up and is working as it should.

Plugin Contributions

One other small thing I've noticed. Now when I go to the live product page, the attribute prices are duplicating themselves. They aren't adding themselves to the final price, just displaying twice in the same place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	18853

Plugin Contributions

One other small thing I've noticed. Now when I go to the live product page, the attribute prices are duplicating themselves. They aren't adding themselves to the final price, just displaying twice in the same place.

Views:	58 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	18853
    There's a coding issue with the "strike through price" option that is causing 1) the base price to be shown in both locations of interest and 2) showing twice at times when it shouldn't show at all. Recommend disabling that option under configuration->stock->SBA Original Price Struck Through and setting to false.

I thought I had it fixed but have recently seen it happening again so not sure yet what I did to muck it up, but it is an added feature and not something part of core ZC. Further, until the dropdown is built using javascript/jquery as basic dropdowns do not support additional internal html.

Plugin Contributions

There's a coding issue with the "strike through price" option that is causing 1) the base price to be shown in both locations of interest and 2) showing twice at times when it shouldn't show at all. Recommend disabling that option under configuration->stock->SBA Original Price Struck Through and setting to false.

I thought I had it fixed but have recently seen it happening again so not sure yet what I did to muck it up, but it is an added feature and not something part of core ZC. Further, until the dropdown is built using javascript/jquery as basic dropdowns do not support additional internal html.
    Perfect. That has fixed all of my issues that I've had crop up (so far at least). Aside from that minor issue with the add variations page, I think we are go for launch. After I finish uploading the remaining 30 frames, along with their 5-6 variants each. You got a method to automate THAT? lol

I DID take a look at the bit in the SBA wiki about showing the variant stock on the product info page, but I'm guessing that bit is a bit out of date as I couldn't find the lines referenced in either the attributes.php or the main_template_vars_attributes.php, but that is more a "nice to have" than a "need to have". and can wait for now.

Plugin Contributions

Just found another new issue. Focusing on the highlighted lines in Config > Stock

Views:	35 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	18858

Allow Checkout is technically working, except it is saying that everything is out of stock, despite SBA showing otherwise, and the product page showing the correct total in stock of all variants together. IE: For a 4x6 frame, I have it set to 5 units in stock, the product page is showing 30 (which is all my variants added up), but when I do a test order, it doesn't matter if I say I want 1 or 10, it says it's out of stock regardless. If I set "Allow Checkout" to "true", then the order goes through, but the *** for "Mark product out of stock" shows regardless of order quantity.

"SBA Show Available Stock Level in Cart" likewise is not showing ANYTHING, though I suspect its problem is tied in to the above issues.