Page 328 of 356 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It'll be best if I create a small change.

Back in February of this year, I went through that admin screen and in places I "upgraded" the code to use ZC available code. Unfortunately, the function zen_draw_label wasn't introduced until ZC 1.5.5. I know that I had previously reviewed the code to possibly use ZC functions but either it didn't exist then or I had decided not to incorporate certain functions because they were "new".

Anyways, I will add the function to the code such that if it doesn't exist in the ZC software then it will for this operation... Ideally, would upgrade ZC versions.
    I've added code to the file that was reporting the issue on github... I'm continuing to work a change to simplify the incorporation with ZC 1.5.7 (won't need to override the includes/modules/attributes.php file), just trying to make sure I have all conditions considered and then also incorporating the new method of using observers.

The specific commit that further supports this plugin on systems pre ZC 1.5.5 until further issue is identified is: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...4a45c95d733a6a
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I've added code to the file that was reporting the issue on github... I'm continuing to work a change to simplify the incorporation with ZC 1.5.7 (won't need to override the includes/modules/attributes.php file), just trying to make sure I have all conditions considered and then also incorporating the new method of using observers.

The specific commit that further supports this plugin on systems pre ZC 1.5.5 until further issue is identified is: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...4a45c95d733a6a
    Hi again,

Thank you for your prompt actions! I am sorry that I did not replied to your last post. I am having really terrible week. This weekend I hope I have time and will implement this new line and check if everything works and I will return to you with a feedback.

Thank you once again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bennito View Post
    Hi again,

Thank you for your prompt actions! I am sorry that I did not replied to your last post. I am having really terrible week. This weekend I hope I have time and will implement this new line and check if everything works and I will return to you with a feedback.

Thank you once again!
    No problem, please take care of the things that need to be. This stuff will be here.

I did also recreate the issue to make sure that the code insertion point would allow continued operation. Like said, I should have left myself some better code notes so that I could have prevented the problem(s) caused by *simplifying* the code.

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to upgate my v1.5.7 version with the current Stock_By_Attributes-master from GitHIb

Copied Stock_By_Attributes_combined-master/1_5_6/admin/orders.php to my v1.5.7 version and the order.php runs. But it is missing v1.5.7 features such as the products ordered link on the order.php page.
    Size 71,075
    Runs without an error

Copied the orders.php from zen-cart v-1.5.7-06232020/admin/orders.php
    Size 87,115
    Original v1.5.7 Download
    Runs without an error and displays the order product the products ordered link displayed

Here is what i tried:

Merged the two files above orders.php
    Size now 89,283
    orders.php just displays a white background page

No error log created

The same problem exists with the attributes_controller.php
    Last edited by jodean; 18 Jul 2020 at 06:12 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Just uploaded all of the "merge" files for ZC 1.5.7, as well as made changes in the catalog side observer class to handle using the ZC 1.5.7 provided includes/modules/attributes.php while the observe file still works with the previously provided attributes file... This means that the code provided in the combined package should continue to work with earlier ZC versions. Note this also means that in the base set of files, the attributes.php file is no longer provided as it comes as a part of one's default ZC installation of version 1.5.7. For previous ZC versions, the attributes.php file is included in each of the associated ZC version folders.

Still have some other "patches" to apply for the admin window, but checking the master branch should reflect software that should work in any 1.5.x provided distribution.

Note that for ZC 1.5.7 that there is an issue with the originally provided includes/modules/attributes.php file for standard product that are shown as a dropdown and have a default other than the first selectable item. In that situation and until an alternate method is applied, if something other than the first item is set as the default then that item will not appear as the default. This has been reported as an issue in github: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/3734, proposed solution(s) are provided at: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/3738.

Note that there have been a few different proposals made within that pull request. DrByte is aware of the issue but is also trying to consider a best way forwards.

Plugin Contributions

I am looking for a process to post physical inventory with the Stock_By_Attributes without entering each attribute quantity manually in the SBA screen.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    I am looking for a process to post physical inventory with the Stock_By_Attributes without entering each attribute quantity manually in the SBA screen.
    Somewhat of two options available, for the product that have a single option name (any number of option values), the export/import option of the SBA admin under configuration menu works. If there are more than one option name, then EasyPopulate 4.0 supports populating data for existing variants. It does not yet support generating new variants from EP4.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

SBA Version 1.5.4 for Zen Cart Version 1.5.6c

Have some issues with this and cant work out what's going on.
    Please see pics below

Pic no1 shows the SBA page for an item on my site. The quantities on this page are correct.
    pic no2 shows the option dropdown for the product on the website. As you can see these options are NOT correct according to the SBA page...
    pic nos 3 and 4 display same pics for a different product. Again the stock on the SBA page are correct but the options drop down on the product page are wrong as well...
    Have same issue with some of the other products in this category too, though not all of them...

ANY IDEAS ???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	19111

Name:	Image2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	19112

Name:	Image3.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	19113

Name:	Image4.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	19114

Plugin Contributions

Took a moment to identify the presence/absence of all of the images. For those that are unable to see the pictures for whatever reason, please at least allow me to describe two of them as the other two tell the same story.

In the first image, we are shown the admin screen portion of SBA for the given product where there are three rows of data showing quantity for each of three different option value selections within a single option name. The quantity of stock is different for each of the three option values which is also different than the total quantity of stock marked as available for the product stock quantity. In a second image, we are shown the catalog side of the store showing the product information page with all of the attributes assigned to the product and the stock quantity identified to each attribute (option value off of the one option name).

In this second image though there are more than three selections displayed. Here there are 10 or more selections displayed. The quantity of stock entered for the firs three shown in the admin match, but the other 7+ displayed options all appear to have the quantity that the overall product has...

This *is* a feature of SBA... it may not be usable in some stores, it may cause complete confusion in others, but it is part of the design. The concept is this: to limit the sale of quantity of product, one must identify the quantity of product that is available. By not defining the individual quantity, the quantity available is that defined by the product.

Thus, to remove the availability of the other option values, either the option values should be removed from the product or the quantity available for each of the option values should be identified even if it is a quantity of zero.

Of course, even with a quantity of zero, there comes the question of whether the "product" should be displayed. If the answer is no, I ask the question of why the option value remains assigned? If the answer is yes, I suggest reviewing the out-of-stock options to be sure that they "one day" will be returned to stock.

Sorry for the delay in responding, it's been a long day, but from the design perspective what you are seeing is "correct"... it may not fit your store or desired expectation but is functioning as designed/expected.

Plugin Contributions

how to add customid to advanced search result
    jimmie