Page 299 of 356 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/i...4ecc507614cc5c. i have set all option names to this SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic, went to dynamic dropdowns set that to sba sequenced dropdowns, but can still check out

Plugin Contributions

and this never changes, The combination of options you have selected is currently out of stock. Please select another combination. i reworded it to this for now, Please select the applicable Color before adding to the cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/i...4ecc507614cc5c. i have set all option names to this SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic, went to dynamic dropdowns set that to sba sequenced dropdowns, but can still check out
    Under configuration->dynamic drop downs, restore the default setting of Enable Dynamic Dropdowns back to 'On for Multi-Attribute Only' and be sure that Product Info Multiple Attribute Display Plugin is set for sba_sequenced_dropdowns or an option that supports display of information when a product has multiple option names associated with it.

It also looks like some aspect of the javascript code has not been loaded/incorporated correctly as there is reference to loading the javascript function i53, but the function is not generated in the code which means that something isn't loading it and when I attempted to review the page code I couldn't find the javascript that would be expected to be generated. That said though, I recommend resolving the above first.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

it does work as it should, but i dont want to show the customid

Plugin Contributions

it does work as it should, but i dont want to show the customid
    Did you read this post. That directly related to not displaying the customid on the catalog side? What was or was not understood in that and perhaps following message(s)?

Plugin Contributions

when i have main product quantity set to zero (a red light) tells customer that this product is out of stock and shows a warning in shopping cart. when i put a quantity(Green Light) in main product but have an attribute with no stock they get no warning in the shopping cart. they do see under the product Special ordered but not in header

Plugin Contributions

yes i did, tried replacing true to false in all instances nada. 6 spots
    Last edited by jimmie; 16 Sep 2018 at 03:08 PM.

Plugin Contributions

yes i did, tried replacing true to false in all instances nada
    Well, it's not a replace true with false, but instead force the logic to not execute adding the customid regardless of the setting of the option.

Also, check the settings under configuration->attribute Settings, SBA Display CustomID in Attribute Dropdowns. It seems for your situation you want that set to Off rather than the default of Always On...

Plugin Contributions

when i have main product quantity set to zero (a red light) tells customer that this product is out of stock and shows a warning in shopping cart. when i put a quantity(Green Light) in main product but have an attribute with no stock they get no warning in the shopping cart. they do see under the product Special ordered but not in header
    I don't know what code you are using the generate one thing or another, but if you are inspecting the stock available of a product in the cart, then there may be some modification needed. ie. if the attributes that have been selected are passed with the product's id to the function zen_get_products_stock, then a zero or negative value will indicate out of stock or already on back order.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, so, I feel that I need to apologize. There have previously been some reports of multi-attribute product being slow to load on the prduct page, but I hadn't been able to reproduce the specific issue until now. A zenner with whom I've spoken a few times over the couple of years came to me looking for some assistance and to see if there was someone that could help. Pretty plainly it was shown that two product having equivalent attributes, one tracked by Stock By Attributes, the other not had significantly different load times. Testing was doen on a mobile device and a laptop.

Anyways, I was allowed to make a copy of the files and database associated with the store and after seeing how a few different changes in operation could affect the speed, I went on to examine the queries used/generatd and saw how there were several ~15000 queries executed to just load the product page. After I applied a little additional logic and reviewed the log of queries generated when loading the product information page of a product, I found a few changes that could be made, that appear to reduce the overall page load time with little to no real changes in the code. The changes significantly reduced the speed of the page load.

You can see the specific changes at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...dd4f20790e07e5
    or: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...mmit/speed-up/

I have also loaded several other changes and improvements (that follow the above) and can be found at:
    https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...ombined/master