Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3555
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by snakes7575 View Post
    I also find that if the dropdown set is on 1 or 3 I get an error
    Attachment 19007
    Attachment 19008
    Attachment 19009
    Not too much of a surprise on the 1/3 setting. Options are provided for those that personally require or have some other need to basically use dynamic dropdowns to handle single attribute product instead of the alternate method that was developed by potteryhouse. Nice to know, but at the moment is not a show stopper. There are even other dropdown type selections possible that may not work with such a strict database, potentially strict php setting...

As to the issues seen on the admin side of additional "blank" fields, I'm still looking into what is/did cause that. Seems unusual indeed. There is something going on that seems to be allowing earlier records to be visible with this new "product" even though there seems to be no reason for that earlier record to be shown with this new one... Further because those records that are blank have a lower record ID I suspect that they were created earlier and then just now associated with a new record otherwise there is something that is modifying existing records and providing the unusual results.

What I might suggest doing is to export the PWAS table (recommend using phpmyadmin or something similar to ensure retrieval of the full table), then performing one of those operations that have caused what is seen. Export the table again and compare to see if/what changed in the exisitn records...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I also find that if the dropdown set is on 1 or 3 I get an error
    Attachment 19007
    Attachment 19008
    Attachment 19009
    I have resolved this one issue I believe with https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_By_Attributes_Combined/pull/76/files
    Operation is expected to be with the default settings in Dynamic Dropdown at least for selection of what handles what type of attributes, with selections made from things such as to display available stock or not, etc...

Plugin Contributions

thank you for your time and patience.
    I also added the last modification you made in the previous post, I'm continuing to try and I noticed that if I make the quantity available in the warehouse appear on the selection of the attribute, they are replicated 2 times, I attach photos.
    Attachment 19000

if instead the article has multiple attributes then it works I attach photos
    Attachment 19001
    Found where this issue is generated. Apparently in my test site I've been working on/with attempting to display the customid on the "left" which caused this issue to be "hidden".
    in the file: includes/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock.php

When I reverted to the default of customid being displayed on the right as assigned in lines 15-17:
    Code:
    if (!defined('PWA_DISPLAY_CUSTOMID')) {
      define('PWA_DISPLAY_CUSTOMID', 'right');  // Three values currently used: 'right', 'left', or ''.  Original design considered right.
    }
    I was able to see the problem you described and showed above.

If you do nothing else, then modify line 480 of: includes/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock.php
    Code:
            $products_options_display_price .= $originalpricedisplaytext . $PWA_STOCK_QTY;
    to:
    Code:
            $products_options_display_price .= $originalpricedisplaytext;
    And this should resolve the issue of the duplicate information on the right side of the text...

But if you would like to see a more comprehensive incorporation/ability to place information, then may I suggest the below which I would like to merge into the master if someone else identifies successful use or provides comment in github.

I'm still working on more properly incorporating the ability to sequence the displayed information. It appears that at some point I originally intended the customid to possibly be displayed at the beginning of the text or at the end; however, looking at the various pieces that are put together, it appears that more control is needed. I've addressed the above as well as added some additional placement options (when using a single attribute type display such as the option name type: SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic) with the changes found at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_.../pull/79/files

Plugin Contributions

55/5000
    Thanks a lot, this is ok I just tried it and it works

Plugin Contributions

this works eliminates double quantities if I copy what you posted here.

HTML Code:
    if instead I carry out the complete modification on gitub it gives me a blank page with a syntax error

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	errore sintassi.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	19010

[27-May-2020 01:56:06 Europe/Rome] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'function' (T_FUNCTION), expecting ',' or ';' in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 60

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

I found another error I try to explain it to you, in catalog -> SBA aka if I press the link sort

Name:	errore sort.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	19011

copy error log

[27-May-2020 02:14:37 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php?action=auto_sort&search_order_by=p.products_m odel, IP address: 151.64.208.91
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php:695]

[27-May-2020 02:14:37 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sort' at row 1 :: UPDATE products_with_attributes_stock set sort = '' WHERE stock_id = '3' LIMIT 1; ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 695 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

For me the modolu SBA after last modification is fine and it is fantastic and thank you very much for creating it, I am trying everything in your form for any errors that I will report as I find them, explaining the best I can. thanks again I continue my test...

Plugin Contributions

this works eliminates double quantities if I copy what you posted here.

HTML Code:
    if instead I carry out the complete modification on gitub it gives me a blank page with a syntax error

Name:	errore sintassi.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	19010

[27-May-2020 01:56:06 Europe/Rome] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'function' (T_FUNCTION), expecting ',' or ';' in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 60
    Interesting. While I have some additional "future" code after that line, I don't get any errors logged even though the line is incorrect as plain as day... it is missing a semi-colon (;) at the end. I'm force pushing that instead of creating another commit.

Thank you for letting me know. I mean I'm running on php 7.4.3, strict php reporting, now have the database using that same full group sort by setting or whatever it is/was, and I'm not notified of a generic typo until someone half way across the world tries to apply the same changes? Sheesh... thank you for your feedback though. :)

Plugin Contributions

I found another error I try to explain it to you, in catalog -> SBA aka if I press the link sort

Name:	errore sort.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	19011

copy error log

[27-May-2020 02:14:37 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php?action=auto_sort&search_order_by=p.products_m odel, IP address: 151.64.208.91
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php:695]

[27-May-2020 02:14:37 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sort' at row 1 :: UPDATE products_with_attributes_stock set sort = '' WHERE stock_id = '3' LIMIT 1; ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 695 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

For me the modolu SBA after last modification is fine and it is fantastic and thank you very much for creating it, I am trying everything in your form for any errors that I will report as I find them, explaining the best I can. thanks again I continue my test...
    Hmm. Trying to remember why I wrote this the way I did...

Basically it oges: if there are no records to report, set the sort order to the non-existent value and then increment on it... I guess what I was trying to do was to request the software to use the default value for the field instead of trying to always use a field value of zero.. Really at the time it came down to seeing that it worked in the environment that was used to test.

While currently a value of 0 can be substituted (or the value "unnecessarily" cast as an integer) I do plan to further implement the targetted goal of identifying the expected value to implement the potential of the table having an other than 0 default value...

Plugin Contributions

hello, in the photo you can see the attributes (colors) of an article in this case SBA is in Off selector 0, if it is selected in position 2 it is not possible to see the images of the attributes as in the photo

Name:	SBA_OFF.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	19014

also that it is in position 0 or in position 2 when I insert an article with image attributes in the shopping cart I display not the main photo but the attribute (color) as seen in the photo

Name:	SBA_OFF_CARRELLO ATTRIBUTO E NON IMMAGINE.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	19015

this selector, next photo, I believe it allows the exchange, but it does not work in any position

Name:	SBA_DISPLAY_ATTRIBUTES.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	19016

I would like if you can see as in the first photo with image attributes (colors) SBA activated position 2 and view quantities available in the warehouse, and when you insert it in the cart see the main image of the item not that of the attribute (color)

can you please check if everything is correct thanks so much for your availability
    Last edited by snakes7575; 29 May 2020 at 12:09 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I found another selector that generates an error maybe you are already aware of it if it is so sorry,
    if I select true

Name:	SBA_DISPLAY_SEARC_ONLY_SU_TRUE_GENERA_ERRORE_LISTAATTRIBUTES.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	19017

I get as in the photo

Name:	SBA_DISPLAY_SEARC_ONLY_SU_TRUE_GENERA_ERRORE_LISTAATTRIBUTES_ECCO.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	19018

I think I have tried everything, I hope I have not missed anything else, the rest is all ok.
    I have seen that there is also a way to export the table to CSV file, in your experience it would be possible in the future to do a similar thing but obtaining article name attributes and quantities with name instead of ID codes, it would be very useful to have a list for inventory to print