Page 326 of 356 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3555
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Quote Originally Posted by snakes7575 View Post
    hello, in the photo you can see the attributes (colors) of an article in this case SBA is in Off selector 0, if it is selected in position 2 it is not possible to see the images of the attributes as in the photo
    Attachment 19014

also that it is in position 0 or in position 2 when I insert an article with image attributes in the shopping cart I display not the main photo but the attribute (color) as seen in the photo
    Attachment 19015

this selector, next photo, I believe it allows the exchange, but it does not work in any position

Attachment 19016

I would like if you can see as in the first photo with image attributes (colors) SBA activated position 2 and view quantities available in the warehouse, and when you insert it in the cart see the main image of the item not that of the attribute (color)

can you please check if everything is correct thanks so much for your availability
    The image swapping is intended to work for the SBA simple Select (dropdown) option name type. As I believe I commented earlier, the option name type for this/these attributes (catalog->option name manager) should be changed away from the first option in the list which is dropdown to the one that has been added for SBA. As for the swap occurring on the shopping cart page, there currently is no admin switch to disable the swap. The capability is provided and it can be disabled by code. That said, I have locally written some extra code to disable the swap if the option is set to 0.

Again, that selector is the correct one, but the swap on the product information page will only occur when the dropdown type is the SBA dropdown. There is also a separate plugin for attribute image swapping that works with SBA (I actually had to disable it to track down the issue(s) above).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

feature request, id like to see a function that changes the model number on product info page when image is swapped or selection is made.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The image swapping is intended to work for the SBA simple Select (dropdown) option name type. As I believe I commented earlier, the option name type for this/these attributes (catalog->option name manager) should be changed away from the first option in the list which is dropdown to the one that has been added for SBA. As for the swap occurring on the shopping cart page, there currently is no admin switch to disable the swap. The capability is provided and it can be disabled by code. That said, I have locally written some extra code to disable the swap if the option is set to 0.

Again, that selector is the correct one, but the swap on the product information page will only occur when the dropdown type is the SBA dropdown. There is also a separate plugin for attribute image swapping that works with SBA (I actually had to disable it to track down the issue(s) above).
    I'm sorry, I tried to try alone to solve this last problem of mine, maybe the translation of google traslator is wrong or it is I who am I can not understand.
    I ask you for help, I read and reread what you wrote and I tried before writing again, but for me it is too difficult.
    I try to explain myself:
    I go to catalog -> option name manager type of option SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic settings as in the photo
    Name:  set_opzioni_prodotto.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  24.9 KB
    The visualization of the image attributes (colors) in the article page, I only get it with single attributes, or with Dynamic DropDowns off (0) if I have multiple attributes (sizes + Colors) I cannot get the display of the attributes (color images ), my shop must have size and color, the colors I wanted to see on the product page. Is this possible with SBA?

to disable the exchange of the original image with the attribute (color) on the cart page, I understood that I have to manually change the code to 0 but I did not understand in which file I must search.
    Forgive me but I can't solve it, thanks again for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by snakes7575 View Post
    I'm sorry, I tried to try alone to solve this last problem of mine, maybe the translation of google traslator is wrong or it is I who am I can not understand.
    I ask you for help, I read and reread what you wrote and I tried before writing again, but for me it is too difficult.
    I try to explain myself:
    I go to catalog -> option name manager type of option SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic settings as in the photo
    Name:  set_opzioni_prodotto.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  24.9 KB
    The visualization of the image attributes (colors) in the article page, I only get it with single attributes, or with Dynamic DropDowns off (0) if I have multiple attributes (sizes + Colors) I cannot get the display of the attributes (color images ), my shop must have size and color, the colors I wanted to see on the product page. Is this possible with SBA?

to disable the exchange of the original image with the attribute (color) on the cart page, I understood that I have to manually change the code to 0 but I did not understand in which file I must search.
    Forgive me but I can't solve it, thanks again for your help.
    Actually, that was very well stated and I fully understood it.

The problem is that currently Dynamic Dropdowns does not fully support image swapping without making some code modifications. I've worked out something of a solution, but there also are a number of ways for images to be captured/stored for display, whether it is stacking images atop each other, merging the images as appropriate and storing those merged images, etc...

Right now I have it so that as an option is changed the image changes either to the image that is assigned in the attributes controller for that one option value. I am trying to identify a way to do a lookup based on the selected attributes; however, I'm getting to a turning point where I may have to do a bit of work to make that happen, not to mention that I will need to modify one of the tables and add features in the admin to be able to address/update the images.

I was able to make a minor modification to the code to support attributes image swap for dynamic dropdowns; however, as identified image swapping seems to work for multi-attribute product, provided dynamic dropdowns are not active which also has an impact on customer interaction..

Plugin Contributions

Actually, that was very well stated and I fully understood it.

The problem is that currently Dynamic Dropdowns does not fully support image swapping without making some code modifications. I've worked out something of a solution, but there also are a number of ways for images to be captured/stored for display, whether it is stacking images atop each other, merging the images as appropriate and storing those merged images, etc...

Right now I have it so that as an option is changed the image changes either to the image that is assigned in the attributes controller for that one option value. I am trying to identify a way to do a lookup based on the selected attributes; however, I'm getting to a turning point where I may have to do a bit of work to make that happen, not to mention that I will need to modify one of the tables and add features in the admin to be able to address/update the images.

I was able to make a minor modification to the code to support attributes image swap for dynamic dropdowns; however, as identified image swapping seems to work for multi-attribute product, provided dynamic dropdowns are not active which also has an impact on customer interaction..

Thank you MC for your answer and explanation, sorry but I did not understand initially I thought of my configuration error.
    I will observe github when you make new changes.
    Thanks for your patience and the work you do.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    feature request, id like to see a function that changes the model number on product info page when image is swapped or selection is made.
    There is a function that returns the customid/model number based on provided attributes.. The missing part is the screen update based on the selections... Still a little unsure about whether to incorporate directly into here (where some additional "monitoring" code is necessary) or say in Dynamic Price Updater which collects the information and has a general way to replace the desired data but does not yet attempt to access the model information.

Plugin Contributions

Is it compatible with zen1.5.6c?

I downloaded Stock_By_Attributes_Combined-master and installed it on zen1.5.6c.

However, "All - Attributes - Combo " is not working even though there are 2 attribute groups.

However "All - Attributes" is working.

Just let me know whether it is compatible with zen1.5.6c?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sungmo View Post
    Is it compatible with zen1.5.6c?

I downloaded Stock_By_Attributes_Combined-master and installed it on zen1.5.6c.

However, "All - Attributes - Combo " is not working even though there are 2 attribute groups.

However "All - Attributes" is working.

Just let me know whether it is compatible with zen1.5.6c?

Thanks.
    What do you mean by "not working"?
    Yes, the software as provided also works with ZC 1.5.6c. In fact I'm working on its compatibility with ZC 1.5.7 where the biggest change is that the includes/modules/attributes.php file appears to not require any overload which at least reduces the number of files by one. :)

Anyways, what is being seen and what is expected when using the all attributes - combo selection(s)?

Plugin Contributions

What do you mean by "not working"?
    Yes, the software as provided also works with ZC 1.5.6c. In fact I'm working on its compatibility with ZC 1.5.7 where the biggest change is that the includes/modules/attributes.php file appears to not require any overload which at least reduces the number of files by one. :)

Anyways, what is being seen and what is expected when using the all attributes - combo selection(s)?

thanks for your reply..

and below link will show you what i mean.

https://youtu.be/VR2qYc1HlFU

First. i choose "All - Attributes" for color then I typed 200 for quantity.

then i clicked "Sync Quantities" it worked. and i can see all variants. that is what i want.

Second, I choose "All - Attributes - Combo" for color and Size then i typed 2 for quantity.

then i clicked "Sync Quantities". after that i can not see all variants anymore. it disappeared. I can not edit the quantity.

Third, Can i search with "Product Name"?

thanks and please let me know why All - Attributes - Combo is not working.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    To put this add-on in context, it is a stop gap. This feature is scheduled to be added to the next major release of Zen Cart, and probably in a rather more integrated way than is appropriate for an add-on such as this. Furthermore the add-on from which this was adapted has a major flaw in its table structure, which I am sure the Zen Cart team will not replicate.

So I have no desire to add extra functionality that will probably have a very short shelf life, may not be included in the Zen Cart solution anyway and might make future conversion to the differently structured and more integrated Zen Cart version more complex. So please don't post requests for new functionality in this support thread.

However, if you are having problems installing or using the add-on or think that there are errors / bugs in it, then your posts will be welcome.
    Hi, I'm looking at my options here for this type of functionality. I note the age of this post (2006), as well as the latest updates to SbA add-on being in 2014. Has this functionality been integrated into Zen Cart 1.5.6c? If not, is there a road-map as to what version (noting ZC 1.5.7 is just around the corner?).

appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thanks,
    Chris