Page 323 of 356 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3556
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Hi everyone sorry for my english, I speak Italian I use google traslator, I ask you for help I updated installed zen cart 1.5.5e Italian version, I inserted the SBA module Version 1.5.4, I loaded all the files correctly and then installed from the path "stock_by_attr_install.php" after I ran the first "full upgrade install" script and immediately after also "non - stock DB Table Install" no error appears, at this point even if I try to create new articles with attributes if I go to the aka page SBA I see the search boxes but no list of articles appears, I get this message: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    I had tested this form before making the transfer by purchasing a web space and it seemed to work, when I actually had to do the transfer it no longer works ... who can help me is 3 days that I try to get out of it but I can't, I'm not an expert, maybe it takes special permissions to folders?
    I copy the server data if it can be useful to understand
    Host Server: webxc300s02.ad.aruba.it (89.46.109.82)

OS server: Linux 3.10.0-862.2.3.el7.x86_64

Server Date: 05/17/2020 22:07:05

Server Up Time: 22:07:05 up 27 days, 8:37, 0 users, load average: 36.46, 34.61, 40.22

HTTP Server: Apache

PHP Version: 7.0.33 (Zend: 3.0.0)

PHP File Uploads: On

Upload Max Size: 50M

PHP Memory Limit: 256M

POST Max Size: 30M

Database: MySQL 5.7.29-32-log

Host Database: 89.46.111.190 (89.46.111.190)

Database Date: 05/17/2020 22:07:04

Database Data Size: 17,650 kB

Database Index Size: 4,331 kB

MySQL Slow Query Log Status: On

MySQL Slow Query Log File: / var / lib / mysql / mysql1 / slow_queries

MySQL Mode: ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY, STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, NO_ZERO_IN_DATE, NO_ZERO_DATE, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTIONClick image for larger version. 

Name:	PROBLEMA.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	18985

Plugin Contributions

There should be something in the logs folder.

You also need to check the settings in the two configure.php files. I think something is not right in one of them.

Plugin Contributions

Also when say that downloaded version 1.5.4, could you please identify the Web address used to download the software?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks so much for the quick reply.
    the installed version is downloaded from https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined
    I used the folders for version 1_5_5 and then the admin and includes files.

I have many logs so I did a search for an item in catalog -> aka SBA in order to generate the error I copy below:

[18-May-2020 18:06:03 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php?search=&pwas-search-button=Search&search_order_by=products_model, IP address: 151.48.100.0
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php:1012]

[18-May-2020 18:06:03 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 3065:Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'Sql1427045_2.d.products_name' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT :: select distinct pa.products_id FROM products_attributes pa, products_description d, products p WHERE d.language_id='2' and pa.products_id = d.products_id and pa.products_id = p.products_id AND ( p.products_id = '' OR d.products_name LIKE '%%' OR p.products_model LIKE '%' ) order by d.products_name ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 1012 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Plugin Contributions

While I haven't tested this suggested change yet and I recognize that the above query was last incorporated when the database was *not* set to provide STRICT type operations, do you think you could try this revision?

In the current fileset (unchanged for a while now), the query that is assembled to give that result begins on line 1123 which is 10 lines before the query is executed. I would say then that if you were to go to line 1002 of your current admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php file and change the code from:
    Code:
    $query_products = "SELECT distinct pa.products_id
    To:
    Code:
    $query_products = "SELECT distinct pa.products_id, d.products_name
    By adding the comma and the additional field name, that perhaps the issue in this query would go away?

Note also, that as of this "second" the github fileset has not yet been updated to reflect that change either. I'll take a look as soon I can especially at any new queries to ensure they are "strict"-like compatible.

Could you

Plugin Contributions

after you suggested modification I have this log:

[18-May-2020 20:07:47 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php?search_order_by=products_model, IP address: 151.48.100.0
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:399]
    #5 products_with_attributes_stock->displayFilteredRows() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php:1278]

[18-May-2020 20:07:47 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 3065:Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'Sql1427045_2.po.products_options_sort_order' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT :: SELECT DISTINCT pa.products_attributes_id
    FROM products_attributes pa
    LEFT JOIN products_options po on (po.products_options_id = pa.options_id)
    WHERE pa.products_attributes_id in (1918)
    order by LPAD(po.products_options_sort_order,11,"0"), po.products_options_name ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 399 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Plugin Contributions

Instead of addressing each one at a time, I have put together a commit/PR to address this issue that was introduced into the admin variant handler. It can be found here: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_By_Attributes_Combined/pull/70/files

The red represents areas "removed" the green are areas added... Also the line numbers are based off of the software there in github and may differ from what you have on your system, but the surrounding code should relatively relate.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your time.
    i downloaded latest version on https://github.com
    I made the changes you sent.
    I performed a new 1.5.5e Italian FE installation, I loaded the sample products in the shop, I uploaded the Stock_By_Attributes_Combined-master files, I ran SBA setup link -> full / upgrade DB install dynamic drop down and here I check the first one problem seen in photos Configuration -> Dynamic drop downs I can't find anything Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dinamic_drop_down_non_compare_problem_installazione.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	18990

after install from -> SBA setup link -> non-stock DB table install and now it appears
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dinamic_drop_down_non_compare_dopo_cheinstallo_nonstock.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	18991

if now I go to Catalog -> aka SBA the list appears but without division of the attributes and quantity

Name:	appena caricato la tabella si presenta cosi.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	18993

if i try to load quantities in any item i return to error.

Name:	dopoaver aggiunto una quantitąsi presenta l errore.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	18994.

the only way to remove the error is to remove everything from the db.
    help me understand what and where am i wrong i made the steps many times always same problem. copy last log:

[19-May-2020 02:31:15 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /TEST/Password/products_with_attributes_stock.php, IP address: 151.48.100.0
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/Password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:454]
    #5 products_with_attributes_stock->displayFilteredRows() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/Password/products_with_attributes_stock.php:1411]

[19-May-2020 02:31:15 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 3065:Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'Sql1427045_5.po.products_options_sort_order' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT :: SELECT DISTINCT pa.products_attributes_id
    FROM products_attributes pa
    LEFT JOIN products_options po on (po.products_options_id = pa.options_id)
    WHERE pa.products_attributes_id in (1037)
    ORDER BY LPAD(po.products_options_sort_order,11,"0"), po.products_options_name ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 454 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Plugin Contributions

Added some more changes to the same link above (meaning, recommend going back over those changes and incorporating them)...

Found another query that used distinct with order by/group by but did not include the field(s) in the select portion of the query and then as part of that found that some of the tables referenced used a different "prefix" or table reference than other references to the same table so I made the table references consistent and needed to add some field "controls".

Hopefully there are no others found, but if so, please report.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for your work, all the problems I had have disappeared thank you thank you, I found that the attributes are duplicated I attach photos. I keep testing if everything is fine, and then I confirm if everything is ok.
    Thank you for your support.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	varianti duplicate.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	18995