Page 324 of 356 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by snakes7575 View Post
    Thank you very much for your work, all the problems I had have disappeared thank you thank you, I found that the attributes are duplicated I attach photos. I keep testing if everything is fine, and then I confirm if everything is ok.
    Thank you for your support.Attachment 18995
    Based on discussion of English being a second language, I assume that the site also has at least two languages? I believe it is because there are two or more languages (and not quite sufficient handling of the additional language(s)) that there are two option names shown for every record.

I am preparing another code change to possibly address this. I would be interested to see the result when a product has two or more option names assigned to it and the site uses two or more languages.

I hope that it would display as:
    lang1: Option 1
    lang1: Option 2
    lang2: Option 1
    lang2: Option 2

or in the sequence associated with that language as it is possible in different languages to have a different sort order for the option names. Currently it displays or is expected to display in the language of the current session which is further why I believe that what is being seen is from a site having multiple languages (and how the code is currently written).

Note that what is further seen is that regardless the language, there are only so many of a product and that quantity is not dependent on "language".

The PR to review this possible solution is: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_By_Attributes_Combined/pull/74/files
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I understand, my shop has 2 languages English and Italian, to speed up I did not carry out the attributes in English if I had I would have realized that it is useful and the correct reference.
    although it's okay as you made the double names initially, I modified as you suggested admin / includes / classes / products_with_attributes_stock.php but unfortunately I get the main error I attach photos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	con modifica_lingue_doppie.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	18996
    Last edited by snakes7575; 21 May 2020 at 12:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I understand, my shop has 2 languages English and Italian, to speed up I did not carry out the attributes in English if I had I would have realized that it is useful and the correct reference.
    although it's okay as you made the double names initially, I modified as you suggested admin / includes / classes / products_with_attributes_stock.php but unfortunately I get the main error I attach photos

Name:	con modifica_lingue_doppie.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	18996
    What about the log file that is generated when that happens? Please sanitize the admin folder name out of the result. I am curious about what it identifies as my test site (which only has one language installed) is running with that code change and is not having an issue and I would like to be able to merge that change into the master fileset.

Plugin Contributions

I just reloaded deleted the logs and rerun and your file on the first screen from error as a photo already sent, here is the log I hope is correct.

[21-May-2020 23:35:34 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php?products_filter=279&current_category_id=97, IP address: 151.20.130.237
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:468]
    #5 products_with_attributes_stock->displayFilteredRows() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php:1417]

[21-May-2020 23:35:34 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 1055:Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'Sql1427045_2.pa.products_attributes_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by :: SELECT DISTINCT pa.products_attributes_id, po.products_options_sort_order, po.products_options_name
    , po.language_id
    FROM products_attributes pa
    LEFT JOIN products_options po on (po.products_options_id = pa.options_id)
    WHERE pa.products_attributes_id in (1545,1547)
    GROUP BY po.language_id
    ORDER BY LPAD(po.products_options_sort_order,11,"0"), po.products_options_name ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 468 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/TEST2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Plugin Contributions

as soon as you press on catalog -> SBA aka the error occurs, on some articles pressing on search finds them as in the picture.
    others find nothing, if instead I press catalog -> sba aka all the articles come out and if I turn page by page there are all the articles. only on search does not find them

Name:	con modifica_lingue_doppie_1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	18997

[22-May-2020 00:18:53 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /password/products_with_attributes_stock.php?products_filter=311&current_category_id=72, IP address: 151.20.130.237
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:468]
    #5 products_with_attributes_stock->displayFilteredRows() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php:1417]

[22-May-2020 00:18:53 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 1055:Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'Sql1427045_1.pa.products_attributes_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by :: SELECT DISTINCT pa.products_attributes_id, po.products_options_sort_order, po.products_options_name
    , po.language_id
    WHERE pa.products_attributes_id in (1675,1677)
    GROUP BY po.language_id
    ORDER BY LPAD(po.products_options_sort_order,11,"0"), po.products_options_name ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 468 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Plugin Contributions

as soon as you press on catalog -> SBA aka the error occurs, on some articles pressing on search finds them as in the picture.
    others find nothing, if instead I press catalog -> sba aka all the articles come out and if I turn page by page there are all the articles. only on search does not find them

Name:	con modifica_lingue_doppie_1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	18997

[22-May-2020 00:18:53 Europe/Rome] Request URI: /password/products_with_attributes_stock.php?products_filter=311&current_category_id=72, IP address: 151.20.130.237
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:468]
    #5 products_with_attributes_stock->displayFilteredRows() called at [/web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/password/products_with_attributes_stock.php:1417]

[22-May-2020 00:18:53 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: 1055:Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'Sql1427045_1.pa.products_attributes_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by :: SELECT DISTINCT pa.products_attributes_id, po.products_options_sort_order, po.products_options_name
    , po.language_id
    WHERE pa.products_attributes_id in (1675,1677)
    GROUP BY po.language_id
    ORDER BY LPAD(po.products_options_sort_order,11,"0"), po.products_options_name ==> (as called by) /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/password/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 468 <== in /web/htdocs/www.miosito.com/home/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    Thanks for the log(s). I thought that I had the catalog side set to use ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY, but definitely did not have my admin side set for that. I have updated the query (adding just the content between the quotes ', pa.products_attibutes_id' just after the newly added 'GROUP BY po.language_id' statement. so that line now reads:
    Code:
    GROUP BY po.language_id, pa.products_attributes_id
    I have tested this rewritten query with the same settings identifying that it works as rewritten (latest rewrite) and had the same issue as reported above when written as I first suggested.

Again, thank you for identifying those issues.

Plugin Contributions

thank you for your time and patience.
    I also added the last modification you made in the previous post, I'm continuing to try and I noticed that if I make the quantity available in the warehouse appear on the selection of the attribute, they are replicated 2 times, I attach photos.

Name:	qauntita doppie in selezione.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	19000

if instead the article has multiple attributes then it works I attach photos

Name:	searticolo con attributi multipli non accade i doppi.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	19001

Plugin Contributions

thank you for your time and patience.
    I also added the last modification you made in the previous post, I'm continuing to try and I noticed that if I make the quantity available in the warehouse appear on the selection of the attribute, they are replicated 2 times, I attach photos.

Name:	qauntita doppie in selezione.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	19000

if instead the article has multiple attributes then it works I attach photos

Name:	searticolo con attributi multipli non accade i doppi.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	19001
    I haven't' been able to duplicate the problem in the first picture yet, but am continuing to try.

The issue there is something related with the process of generating/displaying the Single SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic type selector as compared to Dynamic Dropdowns. I'll look to see what modifications are on my site that are not in the fileset, although I have been working on what is needed to support ZC 1.5.7 and to not need to edit the attributes.php file which means I may have some modification on my system not yet captured in the distribution, but this also seems like the first I've heard of this issue. Not sure if possibly related to the multiple languages aspect...

It does appear though that the option name type is a standard dropdown instead of the recommended SBA Select List (Simple Dropdown). This can be altered in catalog->Option Names Manager for the associated Option Name.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your answer,
    thinking I did something wrong in my shop I reinstalled the demo shop with only SBA module, the problem is repeated but other errors happen I send you photos

Name:	negozio demo quantita doppie in selezione.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	19003

if I duplicate an article from the catalog, they double the attributes

Name:	negozio demo duplico prodotto e si genera 2 volte gli attributi.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	19004

then if I go to see in catalog -> SBA link an attribute with empty space is generated

Name:	negozio demo duplico prodotto e si genera 1 riga vuota.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	19005

if I duplicate an article with multiple attributes, this is what you see in the picture

Name:	negozio demo duplico prodotto e si genera 4 righe vuote.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	19006

I hope the information I send you will help you solve the problem. thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

I also find that if the dropdown set is on 1 or 3 I get an error

Name:	errore con set dropdown_1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	19007

Name:	errore con set dropdown_3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	21.0 KB