Page 302 of 356 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

SO I went in and stripped the attributes for both test products, rebeuilt the attributes for test only and linked it the SBA. I just picked the select color and mad it qty of 100 only but then all the other options get populated with a qty number

Plugin Contributions

Also if I set the pick a color as read only then in SBA I can not select it to add a qty to.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cubmanky View Post
    SO I went in and stripped the attributes for both test products, rebeuilt the attributes for test only and linked it the SBA. I just picked the select color and mad it qty of 100 only but then all the other options get populated with a qty number
    I have not been able to reproduce a problem where a specific option value was selected and data entered to be populated causing all option values to be populated with that information.

At least that seems to be what was described above as being attempted.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Also if I set the pick a color as read only then in SBA I can not select it to add a qty to.
    Read only or display only? (read only is an option name type, display only is a setting in the attributes controller.)

As to not being able to add quantity to a display only attribute, that is by design. The original idea was that if not able to select the option to add it to the cart, then how could it have a quantity? Now with this concept of using the non-stock option, that may need to be revisited in some way.

Plugin Contributions

Name:  Image2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  26.3 KB
    this is what showing on my end.

So click on a color, it shows in stock, but when you click to add to cart gives you a out of stock msg. This is for all colors, now if I click on the pick a color it will add it.
    Last edited by cubmanky; 17 Oct 2018 at 02:35 PM.

Plugin Contributions

So if I make a test product, set the attributes and link it to SBA. I go in an set 20 color in stock and all the others as out of stock, I can then copy the attributes from this test product to others and it will keep the stock/ out of stock settings for all.

Also will say I get
    Stock By Attribute (SBA) Stock Page Version 1.5.4
    at the top of the Products with Attributes stock page, I'm running 1.5.5 and uploaded the files in the 1.5.5 folder
    Last edited by cubmanky; 17 Oct 2018 at 03:34 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Anything on my end to help with figuring what is going on. I can do the copy attributes over but that could be difficult

Plugin Contributions

Anything on my end to help with figuring what is going on. I can do the copy attributes over but that could be difficult
    Well, I guess the first thing is to clearly identify what it is that is needing adjustment?

I have found that the nullDataEntry method in the admin class is unnecessarily adding quotes around text that is later self quoted by ZC. This effects multi-attribute product and was modified in my upload of last month.

I also looked back at the query written to use the non-stock feature (at least the one received via email) and saw that an unsupported attribute_type was identified for use.

Plugin Contributions

So I ran the following code and replace # for the Option Value Name. I did this for all 59 colors.
    Code:
    INSERT INTO zc_products_with_attributes_stock_attributes_non_stock  (attribute_type, attribute_type_id, attribute_type_source_id) VALUES  ('OV', #, 0);
    I made two test products, added all the colors to one and then copied that attribute to the second one.
    I ran the full upgrade script along with the Add all Product Attributes
    I can see all colors on my two products.
    next I ran the following code
    Code:
    DELETE FROM zc_products_with_attributes_stock_attributes_non_stock  WHERE attribute_type = 'OV' AND attribute_type_id = 2 AND attribute_type_source_id = 0;
    2 is the id for white. White still showing as a color option. I have both test products linked to SBA

my site is http://www.visionsinvinyldesigns.com...=index&cPath=1
    click on test or test 2 for products
    My apologies, if anything in the message before the above message, I referenced the wrong attribute_type. Post 2725 clearly identifies the 4 currently recognized (the values are actually constants that you could change if you wanted, though would be just as easy to execute a sql statement against the table to modify the values already entered.)

The values recognized are:
    There are four designated "groups" which are considered capable of being non-stock dependent:
    All Option ("AO")
    All Values ("AV")
    Product's Option ("PO")
    Product's Value ("PV")

Now that said, yesterday I tried to take advantage of "AO" against a multi-attribute product where variants were assigned in combinations but did not get the result(s) I thought I expected to get.

So for you, you might want to execute:
    Code:
    UPDATE products_with_attributes_stock_attributes_non_stock SET attribute_type = 'AV' WHERE attribute_type = 'OV';
    The above sql statement is executable for ZC 1.5.1 and above from within tools->Install SQL Patches in the ZC admin.

Plugin Contributions

So I grabbed the files from https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined and uploaded them to my site. I ran the above script and looking in
    `zc_products_with_attributes_stock_attributes_non_stock`
    and the attribute type is set to AV, Still no luck. On test product I have set the qty for each color individual. for test2 product I just made pick a color at 100 units I have in the out of stock that white is out. Still any color i click on will tell me out of stock when i try to click to add it to the cart.