Page 313 of 356 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.5.0-1.5.6

Hello.

I'm in need of installing this plugin on one of my sites. However the site uses the One Page Checkout. I looked throughout this thread but couldn't locate any info on this.

I guess my main concern is, would this work with OPC? Has anyone installed this on a site with OPC?

Any pointers are appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, ZC v1.5.6c / OPC / Stock by Attributes does work. If you review the posts on page 312 of this thread you'll see the Github link to download the mod - there is also mention of an edit that may or may not have made its way to the Github files.

Can't think of any pointers at the moment.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

For those that don't have the forum set to the default threads-per-page, the github link is at https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....57#post1361857

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Yes, ZC v1.5.6c / OPC / Stock by Attributes does work. If you review the posts on page 312 of this thread you'll see the Github link to download the mod - there is also mention of an edit that may or may not have made its way to the Github files.

Can't think of any pointers at the moment.
    That's awesome! I did see the link to the Github files but wasn't sure if it was compatible. Thanks so much! =)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    For those that don't have the forum set to the default threads-per-page, the github link is at https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....57#post1361857
    Thanks! =)
    M.Valenti
    Contemporary Artist - Entrepreneur
    http://www.manuelavalenti.com - http://www.byvalenti.com

Plugin Contributions

I've installed the plugin and everything seems to be working except for one minor issue I have no idea how to go about to fix it.

I have a product with two options, the full size and a sample on a pulldown menu. The full size accepts discounts, the sample does not.
    For the full size product price appears right next to the attribute in parenthesis without a discount. The sample size product price and the discount price appear right next to the attribute both in separate parenthesis.

Shouldn't this be the other way around? full size - full price and discount, sample size - full price and no discount?

Any ideas how should I go about to fix this?

Thank you for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    I've installed the plugin and everything seems to be working except for one minor issue I have no idea how to go about to fix it.

I have a product with two options, the full size and a sample on a pulldown menu. The full size accepts discounts, the sample does not.
    For the full size product price appears right next to the attribute in parenthesis without a discount. The sample size product price and the discount price appear right next to the attribute both in separate parenthesis.

Shouldn't this be the other way around? full size - full price and discount, sample size - full price and no discount?

Any ideas how should I go about to fix this?

Thank you for the help.
    Yes, the display should be opposing and I believe it has been an issue for a while. I've made an initial correction, though who knows what other outlier I need to consider, but I'm also trying to incorporate processing using the new Zen Cart 1.5.7 attributes file such that ideally, that file doesn't need to be touched going forwards.

I'll try to prep a commit just for this price display issue and reference it back here.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Yes, the display should be opposing and I believe it has been an issue for a while. I've made an initial correction, though who knows what other outlier I need to consider, but I'm also trying to incorporate processing using the new Zen Cart 1.5.7 attributes file such that ideally, that file doesn't need to be touched going forwards.

I'll try to prep a commit just for this price display issue and reference it back here.
    Thanks for the reply. That makes sense.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post

I don't know if this helps in any way but I was playing with the settings and when I turned off SBA Original Price Struck Through the sale price on the item that doesn't accept sales got removed. I have the feeling that setting isn't supposed to do that

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    I don't know if this helps in any way but I was playing with the settings and when I turned off SBA Original Price Struck Through the sale price on the item that doesn't accept sales got removed. I have the feeling that setting isn't supposed to do that
    Like I said and you identified, backwards. :) I have a feeling that I was trying to find when not to apply the extra price display and then forgot to negate it so that it would show the extra price only when the item was discounted. I did discover that when I did that, that I also had to account for display only, default type attributes, otherwise it added 0.00 to the selection which is undesirable in routine use. Like said, may have missed some "outlier". Think I can have that solution in a PR soon. Then I have a lot of other changes to incorporate as I said for Zen Cart 1.5.7 and in some cases just to align the code with the way I've been corrected for standard ZC code.

But, yes, if that feature is turned off then only the "final" price is displayed not the potential full price with the final price. Also, at the moment, dropdowns do not get the "strike-through" because standard dropdowns do not support html, have to use some sort of javascript based dropdown to do that, which is a desired feature not yet incorporated.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...