Page 352 of 356 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not working in PHP 7.4.3

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    I tried to install SBA on my test installation, and get this error message:

[27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_output_string() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php:39) in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\functions\functions_general_shared.php on line 40
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP Stack trace:
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\index.php:0
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 2. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\index.php:11
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 3. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\orders.php:12
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 4. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\application_top.php:37
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 5. require_once() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\autoload_func.php:37

[27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] Request URI: /newnaturals/ADMIN/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_output_string() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php:39) in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\functions\functions_general_shared.php on line 40.

I'm running PHP 7.4.3 on the test installation, and can't downgrade without going back to an earlier version of wamp, which I'm reluctant to do. Are you aware of any issues with the plugin and this version of PHP?
    I believe I've located the problem, and it's not related to the PHP version. The version of \ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php that's in the current SBA download does contain the zen_output_string declaration at line 39, plus several others that are duplicated, and which turn up if you comment out the first one. I restored the original general.php file from the 1.5.7d download and the SBA installation appears to be installing and working correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    What is the origin of the installed version? That obtained from github doesn't cause this issue when only the software for the plug in and the associated Zen Cart version are installed.
    I installed the version that's currently in the plugin section of this site.

Plugin Contributions

The other thing I've encountered is that not all the configuration options are showing up. Mine stops at "Show Notice of Combining Cart on Login." So I can't get to where you edit attribute quantities. No errors on this.

Name:  SBA_menu.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  6.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

The other thing I've encountered is that not all the configuration options are showing up. Mine stops at "Show Notice of Combining Cart on Login." So I can't get to where you edit attribute quantities. No errors on this.

Name:  SBA_menu.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  6.5 KB
    That among other things would be related to using that very outdated version. The github version, depending on the Zen Cart version has little to no file touches and even then only dependent on the need of additional features offered by SBA.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

That among other things would be related to using that very outdated version. The github version, depending on the Zen Cart version has little to no file touches and even then only dependent on the need of additional features offered by SBA.
    I used the button labeled 'Download Latest' simply for convenience. But I suspect many people don't have any idea how to pick things up from Github, since there doesn't appear to be a complete package available there. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

I'll uninstall what I have now and reinstall the latest, but is there any reason the latest can't be available direct from the plugin page? Is it because of the differences in files between Zencart versions?

Plugin Contributions

I used the button labeled 'Download Latest' simply for convenience. But I suspect many people don't have any idea how to pick things up from Github, since there doesn't appear to be a complete package available there. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

I'll uninstall what I have now and reinstall the latest, but is there any reason the latest can't be available direct from the plugin page? Is it because of the differences in files between Zencart versions?
    Never mind the above, I'm brain dead today. I had already downloaded the zip file for the latest from Github, got interrupted and forgot that I'd done it.

Plugin Contributions

Nope, it's because I haven't devoted the time necessary to create instructions that fully describe the capability, usage, installation, and removal. The package on github is complete (sans the same instruction), the difference is that Zen Cart has been further developed to not require file changes previously considered necessary.

The plug-in from that zip file is functional for all Zen Cart 1.5.x versions for which there is a version sub directory. Installation is by the use of the base includes and the base ADMIN directories followed by the files of the Zen Cart version subdirectory of the servers version. In all cars if a file in the zip exists on the server, then should merge in the sba related modifications.

Plugin Contributions

I am curious to know if anyone has been able to use this plugin with the checkbox option yet for the 1.5.? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    I am curious to know if anyone has been able to use this plugin with the checkbox option yet for the 1.5.? Thank you!
    And I'm curious if the question is asked because tried and failed or if to determine whether to try or not?

There are/were cases implemented, but use of check boxes may/may not be the optimum option. Would suggest describing your use case, if you don't mind.

Plugin Contributions

And I'm curious if the question is asked because tried and failed or if to determine whether to try or not?

There are/were cases implemented, but use of check boxes may/may not be the optimum option. Would suggest describing your use case, if you don't mind.
    Products are furniture and more often then not multiple options must be chosen and check boxes would give a quick glance of all products to see what is in stock. Drop downs as I understand it will require them having to click each box to see the inventory count. So someone may want a 5 piece bedroom set and they may select 4 items then find the 5th item is out of stock which would then cause them to search for another item. As to the question of whether I have attempted to do myself.. I looked at the files and code and it is beyond my level of knowledge to make it happen. I will give it another look, but thought if someone made it work already, they could give me some direction as to where to look.