Page 75 of 356 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

I have just assigned a quantity to an attribute in attribute stock in administration panel. Now I would like to eliminate the attribute created inside the attribute stock panel but it's impossible. why? (i tried to click on Eliminate but it doesn't operate because it's always shown.

Plugin Contributions

Being as there are 3 different "types/versions" for this module [ 4.7 - 4.7MULTIADD - 4.7ajax ] people will have to state which "type" they are using if they have any hope of getting good answers.

It's not right that kuroi should have to carry the brunt of answering questions regarding all 3 when he only created the 4.7.

Maybe the other two Mod updaters / version creators, will step up to the plate and answer questions about "their" version?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    Being as there are 3 different "types/versions" for this module [ 4.7 - 4.7MULTIADD - 4.7ajax ] people will have to state which "type" they are using if they have any hope of getting good answers.

It's not right that kuroi should have to carry the brunt of answering questions regarding all 3 when he only created the 4.7.

Maybe the other two Mod updaters / version creators, will step up to the plate and answer questions about "their" version?
    Thanks Rob

Part of the problem is that I often can't answer questions about the other two. I've not had reason to use them, and so have limited knowledge of them.

I've considered a few times consolidating them into a single update, but my version was extensively tested to a high standard and doing the same to two sets of code that I didn't write and for which I have no need ... well you can see why it's sitting near the bottom of my to do list.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Thanks Rob

Part of the problem is that I often can't answer questions about the other two. I've not had reason to use them, and so have limited knowledge of them.

I've considered a few times consolidating them into a single update, but my version was extensively tested to a high standard and doing the same to two sets of code that I didn't write and for which I have no need ... well you can see why it's sitting near the bottom of my to do list.
    Well I'm glad you're still supporting the 4.7 ver.. (Not that I've EVER had one issue with it -- it does JUST what it promises to do)

However based on your posts I did do some testing of the "MultiAdd" version and visited the demo store for the Ajax version..

Personally I saw nothing in these other versions that would complete me to change to one or another of these versions. I didn't see what I was getting in the "MultiAdd" or the "Ajax" version.

That said, I must confess that I did "borrow" the stylesheet from the MultiAdd version as I liked the way it made the product variants easy to distinguish from the parent product..

Plugin Contributions

Is there anything that i did wrongly during the installation of this mod?

I find it extremely difficult and hard to edit the product stocks qty under products with attributes stocks.

As attached is a screenshot of my layout in my site's backend. please do advise thanks alot! As i spent alot of time editing and there are so many items!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brocolee View Post
    Is there anything that i did wrongly during the installation of this mod?
    As Rob suggested.. it would help if you said which flavor of this mod you are using..

I find it extremely difficult and hard to edit the product stocks qty under products with attributes stocks.
    Not sure what your question is.. Define what you mean by "extremely difficult and hard to edit the product stocks qty". Not trying to be a smart a$$, but the statement is somewhat vague..

As attached is a screenshot of my layout in my site's backend. please do advise thanks alot! As i spent alot of time editing and there are so many items!

Again, not trying to be a smart a$$, but the statement is also somewhat vague.. A little more detail on what you are having difficulty with would help others to help you..

Plugin Contributions

FREAKING OUT NOW!!
    I have installed the AJAX version of this. I assumed that seeing as it was the most recent, it was the best to go with. Now it seems there are files missing...
    Now that I have installed this module, I cannot checkout. I keep bouncing between logging in, and the shopping cart.
    - I have checked to make sure there is stock
    - I have enabled 'Allow Checkout', even though I don't really want this enabled...
    - I have installed an earlier version to ensure I have all the files.

Where to from here?? The site needs to be live this weekend, and I was nearly done. Now you can't buy anything!!

Site is: www . wooshi . com . au / index . php (you need to include the index.php to get past the 'coming soon' message).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Plugin Contributions

Turns out this module is not to blame. I must have had a burnt cookie on my laptop. Once I discovered everything worked on other computers, I deleted all cookies, and now it works a charm!!

Plugin Contributions

Can anybody tell me if there is a way to sort attributes on the stock page? It seems after deleting attributes and adding attributes they all get mixed up under a product. They are not getting sorted by "stock ID". I'm sure the problem can be sorted with products_with_attributes_stock.php, just need some direction.

Here's an example:
    751 Color: 1B = Black Length: 18" 0 Edit Quantity Delete Variant

582 Color: 1B = Black Length: 26" 8 Edit Quantity Delete Variant

581 Color: 1B = Black Length: 24" 5 Edit Quantity Delete Variant

580 Color: 1B = Black Length: 22" 7 Edit Quantity Delete Variant

I would like to reorder these! It's tough trying to stock 30 different lengths for dozens of products!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    Can anybody tell me if there is a way to sort attributes on the stock page? .... I'm sure the problem can be sorted with products_with_attributes_stock.php
    This mod doesn't affect the display of attributes in any way. It merely attached stock to combinations of them.

However, product options from which attributes are created do sort orders. You just set them in the Options Value Manager.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)