Page 286 of 356 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Thank you! It is working perfectly now. I really appreciate all of your help :)
    Thanks for the feedback (before and now), can only know to make changes when an issue is identified. Thank you also for putting up with me. :) normally I'm not so difficult. Verbose... sure (almost a running joke around here.). But wouldn't think difficult. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback (before and now), can only know to make changes when an issue is identified. Thank you also for putting up with me. :) normally I'm not so difficult. Verbose... sure (almost a running joke around here.). But wouldn't think difficult. :)
    No, I didn't think you were difficult at all! I thought I was being difficult haha. I am super impressed and grateful for how quickly you addressed and resolved this!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Having an issue: The admin page is blank after installing this module.

Downloaded it from: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=202
    Version is 1.5.3
    My Zen Cart version is 1.5.5e

Renamed the admin and template folders as instructed. Used Filezilla to drag and drop the files

The error log shows:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_ip_address() in /home/(myfolder)/public_html/(myadmin)/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php on line 31

Line 31 of that file is: $ipAddressArray = explode(',', zen_get_ip_address());

What am I missing?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by In2Deep View Post
    Having an issue: The admin page is blank after installing this module.

Downloaded it from: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=202
    Version is 1.5.3
    My Zen Cart version is 1.5.5e

Renamed the admin and template folders as instructed. Used Filezilla to drag and drop the files

The error log shows:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_ip_address() in /home/(myfolder)/public_html/(myadmin)/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php on line 31

Line 31 of that file is: $ipAddressArray = explode(',', zen_get_ip_address());

What am I missing?
    The files compatible with ZC 1.5.5 (and more up-to-date) that can be found at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined

The version currently for download from zen-cart.com is only for ZC 1.5.1 (or rather requires a lot of effort to merge/work with ZC 1.5.5 that efort has already been done at the above location and with additional improvements).

Please post with additional question and/or status.

Plugin Contributions

The files compatible with ZC 1.5.5 (and more up-to-date) that can be found at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined

The version currently for download from zen-cart.com is only for ZC 1.5.1 (or rather requires a lot of effort to merge/work with ZC 1.5.5 that efort has already been done at the above location and with additional improvements).

Please post with additional question and/or status.
    Thank you, should I restore from my backed up files and database and then try again with these files or would it suffice to just upload these new files from github?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, should I restore from my backed up files and database and then try again with these files or would it suffice to just upload these new files from github?
    I would restore the files. The database has not been affected in a way that needs restoration.

Plugin Contributions

I would restore the files. The database has not been affected in a way that needs restoration.
    Got it. Seems to be working just fine now. I wish they would just remove that old plugin link.

Plugin Contributions

Got it. Seems to be working just fine now. I wish they would just remove that old plugin link.
    I can respect and understand the thought; however, there is nothing wrong with the software as advertised in that it only works with ZC 1.5.1 as advertised. But, as to having a more up-to-date version presented there, I'd say that's on me. In order to submit software for posting, there are some minimum instructions required. Potteryhouse began some, but they describe only a limited amount of what the software can do and at this time do not really want to advertise it having such limited capability. For the time being having been providing support through this forum where even in the recent few pages most "issues" are covered and capability described. Atop that, while I have received some development support, often other priorities make it to the top of the list.

Further as is the case with plugins and open source, users should protect themselves like you did of backing up before trying something new and try on a development location first.

Plugin Contributions

Test install of ZenCart upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.4. on linux with SBA from github - using Stock_By_Attributes_Combined-master, file: 1_5_3 and 1_5_4

Can only work on this in our offseason so into it now for almost a year with a multitude of mods all working but SBA and numinex extra fields

Question: is there a sql statement I am missing for SBA? I can not see the SBA in the admin.
    Question 2: am I using the correct file of 1_5_3 and 1_5_4 for ZenCart 1.5.4?

Thanks everyone for working on this mod. Our upgrades of zencart depend on it working. I've always had to tweak it so much... hoping progress is steady and sure.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by athena View Post
    Test install of ZenCart upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.4. on linux with SBA from github - using Stock_By_Attributes_Combined-master, file: 1_5_3 and 1_5_4

Can only work on this in our offseason so into it now for almost a year with a multitude of mods all working but SBA and numinex extra fields

Question: is there a sql statement I am missing for SBA? I can not see the SBA in the admin.
    Question 2: am I using the correct file of 1_5_3 and 1_5_4 for ZenCart 1.5.4?

Thanks everyone for working on this mod. Our upgrades of zencart depend on it working. I've always had to tweak it so much... hoping progress is steady and sure.
    To be sure all in place: All SBA installs require the initial includes and admin directories (in an approaching change will be restructuring the file folders to make this easier to understand just by looking at the fileset). To further incorporate the software into the applicable ZC version then the applicable ZC version directory is used/merged (i.e. 1_5_3 and 1_5_4 to support installation to ZC 1.5.4).

Working in this sequence, there is no disruption to site operation during installation.

As to the absence of any SBA related items on the admin side, after all applicable files have been placed installation requires execution/access of the admin file: stock_by_attr_install.php (ie. YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME/YOUR_CATALOG_DIRECTORY/YOUR_ADMIN_DIRECTORY/stock_by_attr_install.php)

So any one or combination of the below could be the cause:
    1. Depending also on the install/upgrade path/method the applicable files may not have been placed,
    2. the database may not have yet been transferred to have the old "connection" to the install, or
    3. the install has not been accessed with the currently loaded database in place.