Page 11 of 356 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

Just ignore it. To upgrade you only need to overwrite the files. Your database is already patched from your earlier installation and so is rejecting the attempt to implement the patch a second time. Although the readme does say that you only need to replace the files, it doesn't say it in the installation section, so if there's another release I'll make this more clear, with apologies for not having done so to date.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

whooohooo! THANK YOU! That seemed to do the trick!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cmglade View Post
    whooohooo! THANK YOU! That seemed to do the trick!
    Pleased to be of help. Glad you stuck with it!

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.3.1 for Zen Cart 1.3.6

Sorry to add another reply to what appears to be an already bursting thread but:

I have:
    Zen Cart 1.3.6
    Big Royal Mail Mod2.11 (or whatever the current value is)
    Stock by Attribute 4.3.1

And yet again, I am one of those peoples who are trying to add a list of the available quantities to the attributes list, via radio/dropdown..

I have tried several methods to introduce this to my site, including the Grayson posts, but my knowledge of php and Sql is embarrasingly limited. It still does not work, in whatever method of attribute selection I try.

Here is a sample item listed for your perusal:

http://stock-wood.net/index.php?main...&products_id=5

If there is a fix I have missed, I would prefer that. If not, is this feature going into the next release and if so, is there a release date scheduled?

Plugin Contributions

Implementing the following code into my /modules/custom_template/attributes.php
    Code:
    if  ($products_options->fields['quantity'] > 0) {
              $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options->fields['products_options_values_id'],
                                               'text' => $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] .' [ '. TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_IN_STOCK . ' ]');
    		} else {
    		  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options->fields['products_options_values_id'],
    											'text' => $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] .' [ '. TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_NOT_IN_STOCK . ' ]');
    			}
    Will generate my custom TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_NOT_IN_STOCK message on ALL attributes so I guess I'm halfway there but since it's ignoring the if telling it to use the TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_IN_STOCK message I'm totally lost.

The in/out of stock messages of course changes if editing the "['quantity'] > 0)" part.

Anyone who understands why this happens?

Plugin Contributions

Default Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Svanis View Post
    Implementing the following code into my /modules/custom_template/attributes.php
    Code:
    if  ($products_options->fields['quantity'] > 0) {
                                               'text' => $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] .' [ '. TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_IN_STOCK . ' ]');
            } else {
                                                'text' => $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] .' [ '. TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_NOT_IN_STOCK . ' ]');
                }
    Will generate my custom TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_NOT_IN_STOCK message on ALL attributes so I guess I'm halfway there but since it's ignoring the if telling it to use the TEXT_ATTRIBUTES_IN_STOCK message I'm totally lost.

The in/out of stock messages of course changes if editing the "['quantity'] > 0)" part.

Anyone who understands why this happens?
    Hi there,

I had implemented the code modification myself and its working... I am not a coder myself (still learning though... ) but try to read the following post; http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=47180&page=5 and I mean carefully! maybe you have missed something...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tajul_ashyqin View Post
    Hi there,

I had implemented the code modification myself and its working... I am not a coder myself (still learning though... ) but try to read the following post; http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=47180&page=5 and I mean carefully! maybe you have missed something...
    Well.. Thank you for your input, it is working but not as I wan't it.
    I would prefer not to show the actual quantity in stock, only wether it is available in stock or at distributor.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.3.1 for Zen Cart 1.3.6

Quote Originally Posted by hexdust View Post
    Sorry to add another reply to what appears to be an already bursting thread but:

I have:
    Zen Cart 1.3.6
    Big Royal Mail Mod2.11 (or whatever the current value is)
    Stock by Attribute 4.3.1

And yet again, I am one of those peoples who are trying to add a list of the available quantities to the attributes list, via radio/dropdown..

I have tried several methods to introduce this to my site, including the Grayson posts, but my knowledge of php and Sql is embarrasingly limited. It still does not work, in whatever method of attribute selection I try.

Here is a sample item listed for your perusal:

http://stock-wood.net/index.php?main...&products_id=5

If there is a fix I have missed, I would prefer that. If not, is this feature going into the next release and if so, is there a release date scheduled?

Ok, my bad. Found out the web based ftp on my server was what I had the problem with. Um, thanks to Grayson et al. for the fixes I've been trying...

Plugin Contributions

Ok I am new to zen cart, and would really like to install this add-on
    But I need baby steps on how to install this feature.....because I am totally clueless on how to do this....

any help would be appreciated :)

thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by glowstar View Post
    would really like to install this add-on But I need baby steps on how to install this feature.....
    Have you read the installation section of the readme file that comes with the add-on? If so, could you be more specific about which bit you need help with.

Page 11 of 356 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast