Page 112 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

I've just upgraded my site from 1.3.7 to 1.3.9h and this add-in from 1.4.6 to 1.4.12 and received the following error when I click on the link for stock by attributes under catalog. [select * from products_with_attributes_stock where products_id="66" order by sort ASC;] If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields. I followed the upgreade instructions which stated that I need only replace the files, not make any database upgreades. What do I need to do? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Please ignore my last message. It appears the upgrade instructions didn't include the information about the database upgrade. I have applied the sql patch and things appear to be working correctly.

Plugin Contributions

In the Readme, it asks me to find a folder in Includes/Modules called YOUR_TEMPLATE. This folder is not in the .zip file in any of the versions I have tried on this page:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=310

I have installed it all, barring that step, according to the directions and the "Products with Attributes Stock" never appears in the "Catalog" menu, nor on the page of links if I click it.

I believe the folder in Modules is supposed to be there and adds the functionality to the admin panel.

Any reason why I can't seem to locate this folder that is supposed to belong?

Plugin Contributions

I think the "YOUR_TEMPLATE" file was a way to add the quantity on the products page, so a customer could see how many items were available at the attribute level. Somewhere in the 112 pages of this thread, there was the code to do this. It only works with a few options, like radio button attributes, and will not work for some others, like drop down attribute style - (i think) - I'm not sure that the specified file in "YOUR_TEMPLATE" ever really existed in an actual contribution. I think I recall it just being hacked code added to this (or some other) thread.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtRat View Post
    I think the "YOUR_TEMPLATE" file was a way to add the quantity on the products page, so a customer could see how many items were available at the attribute level. Somewhere in the 112 pages of this thread, there was the code to do this. It only works with a few options, like radio button attributes, and will not work for some others, like drop down attribute style - (i think) - I'm not sure that the specified file in "YOUR_TEMPLATE" ever really existed in an actual contribution. I think I recall it just being hacked code added to this (or some other) thread.
    I see. It is in the README as part of the instructions.

I have ran the SQL script and confirmed that the table was created, as well as the other fields modified. I have uploaded the Includes folder to the main directory of my ZC installation where the original Includes folder resides.

I uploaded both the Admin and AJAX folders to the main directory of my site as well. Do these need to go somewhere else?

I am not getting the menu option 'Products with Attributes Stock' in the 'Catalog' menu after the installation.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheAutomator View Post
    I uploaded both the Admin and AJAX folders to the main directory of my site as well. Do these need to go somewhere else?

I am not getting the menu option 'Products with Attributes Stock' in the 'Catalog' menu after the installation.
    the files in the admin folder must be uploaded to your corresponding admin folder (which you should have renamed for security reasons)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtRat View Post
    the files in the admin folder must be uploaded to your corresponding admin folder (which you should have renamed for security reasons)
    Where is that located by default?

Plugin Contributions

I'm running 1.3.9h, btw.

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind, got it! Thanks for the help :)

Plugin Contributions

I have just installed the stock by attribute addon and am now having issues when I go to the checkout from the shopping cart screen.

It is throwing the following error:-

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
    The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred. Detailed Error Information
    Module IsapiModule
    Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
    Handler Plesk_Handler_0-571690839
    Error Code 0x00000000
    Requested URL http://meyersmanx.com.au:80/ManxShop...ckout_shipping
    Physical Path d:\inetpub\vhosts\meyersmanx.com.au\httpdocs\ManxShop\index.php
    Logon Method Anonymous
    Logon User Anonymous

I have identifed that this happens when I copy the header_php.php file into /includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping directory. If I reinstate the original file, the check out works fine.

I am running Zencart 1.3.9h

Am I missing something?