Page 142 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3556
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

SBA 1.4.14
    1.3.9h

PROBLEM #1: I installed SBA, everything looked good but when I add a product to the cart it shows it as out of stock even if there is a qty of 100 in the size.

PROBLEM #2: I have Fast and Easy Checkout installed. Now when I try to checkout it gets to the 'confirm order' page and I get this:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.product_attribute_is_free, pa.attributes_discounted ' at line 11
    in:
    [select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.product_attribute_is_free, pa.products_attributes_weight, pa.products_attributes_weight_prefix, pa.attributes_discounted, pa.attributes_price_base_included, pa.attributes_price_onetime, pa.attributes_price_factor, pa.attributes_price_factor_offset, pa.attributes_price_factor_onetime, pa.attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, pa.attributes_qty_prices, pa.attributes_qty_prices_onetime, pa.attributes_price_words, pa.attributes_price_words_free, pa.attributes_price_letters, pa.attributes_price_letters_free, pa.products_attributes_maxdays, pa.products_attributes_maxcount, pa.products_attributes_filename pa.product_attribute_is_free, pa.attributes_discounted from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa left join products_attributes_download pad on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id where pa.products_id = '150:d589ee96db65a5fd30e81707a211f4a4' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '6' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1']

I have turned off FEC and the problem still happens.

Any ideas what I did wrong or what needs to be fixed? Desperate - site is basically useless at this point.
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by athena View Post
    Here is a link to a post in a thread called only: "Stock By Attributes" rather than this thread called: "Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+"

I think some of us have gotten lost in there but this post is significant - I just haven't had time to try it yet:

Quote Originally Posted by limelites View Post
    Ahaaaaaaa, figured this one out guys!!

For anyone else having a problem with this issue, just look at re-installing the files that shipped with the stock_by_attributes mod.

I've just cured my problems by overwriting /includes/classes/order.php with the order.php from "stock_by_attributes_4-7MULTIADD mod"

Somehow some other mod had corrupted the data that updates the "Quantity in Stock" in ADMIN>CATALOG>PRODUCTS WITH ATTRIBUTES".

It is now updating the Quantity in Stock Column with each sale. All working perfectly now.

Additionally, if you want the attribute in the drop down menu to automatically disable when the attribute quantity = zero, then you have to open /includes/modules/attributes.php and replace this:
    PHP Code:
    $sql "select    pov.products_options_values_id,
                            pov.products_options_values_name,
                            pa.*
                  from      " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES " pa, " TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES " pov
                  where     pa.products_id = '" 
    . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "'
                  and       pa.options_id = '" 
    . (int)$products_options_names->fields['products_options_id'] . "'
                  and       pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id
                  and       pov.language_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' " .

$order_by
    with this:
    PHP Code:
    $sql=    "SELECT  pov.products_options_values_id,
                                pov.products_options_values_name,
                                pa.*,
                                pwas.*
                    FROM   " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES " pov, " TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES " pa LEFT JOIN " TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK " pwas ON pwas.stock_attributes = pa.products_attributes_id
                    WHERE   pa.products_id = '" 
    . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "'
                       and    pa.options_id = '" 
    . (int)$products_options_names->fields['products_options_id'] . "'
                    and    (pwas.quantity > 0 or pwas.quantity IS NULL)
                      and    pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id
                     and       pov.language_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' " .

$order_by
    My attributes with stock are radio buttons and/or drop-down lists. I would like to use code similar to the one above, but instead of making the attributes disappear I would like to cause them to be grayed out (unselectable) and (ideally) apply a new style to them so that I can customize the "out of stock" options with a little CSS (which I suppose would be more applicable to radio buttons than it would be to drop-down lists).

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Also, is it possible to display the quantity remaining for each attribute? For instance "(3 in stock)" or soemthing like that next to the radio button for the "Blue Shirt" option.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hockey2112 View Post
    Also, is it possible to display the quantity remaining for each attribute? For instance "(3 in stock)" or soemthing like that next to the radio button for the "Blue Shirt" option.
    It is possible.
    part of the answer is in this thread. start looking at post #517
    There may be a few modifications to that code. look at the posts before page 55 or something. messy info i know. its in here somewhere. look before 2008 posts maybe...

Plugin Contributions

hi, please please can someone help..
    currently using zencart 1.3.9 and stock by attribute 1.4.14. everything seems to be working fine until we try to add the quantity to a product variant. once we enter in the quantity and click submit we are given this error message

1364 Field 'sort' doesn't have a default value
    in:
    [insert into `products_with_attributes_stock` (`products_id`,`stock_attributes`,`quantity`) values (486,"1577",2) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `stock_attributes` = "1577", `quantity` = 2]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

another error message for when we select to sync all quantities.

1265 Data truncated for column 'products_quantity' at row 1
    in:
    [update products set products_quantity="" where products_id="71"]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

any help would be much appreciated as we are currently unable to update our stock count.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtRat View Post
    It is possible.
    part of the answer is in this thread. start looking at post #517
    There may be a few modifications to that code. look at the posts before page 55 or something. messy info i know. its in here somewhere. look before 2008 posts maybe...
    Awesome, I will check it out ASAP.

Another question... is it possible to have the stock auto-reset to a certain number at midnight each night? I will be using the stock to set up available local deliveries each day (30 per day). Once there have been 30 deliveries ordered that attribute option will be disabled, but I would like for it to automatically become available again that night at midnight so that people can "order" it the next day.

Possible?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
    Hello,

I'm using zen 1.3.9h now.
    Is your v1.4.14 good for zen v1.5 ?

How to merge files while FTP, since I have many add-on mods installed?

Thank you!
    It doesn't work for v1.5

Plugin Contributions

Is anybody working on making this module compatible with zen cart 1.5?
    in my view this is one of the most important modules because who is using it can't simply stop using it..

Plugin Contributions

I agree, I am stuck without this! Looking for a new shopping cart unless it gets updated fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by tesefoti View Post
    Is anybody working on making this module compatible with zen cart 1.5?
    in my view this is one of the most important modules because who is using it can't simply stop using it..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by storminyte View Post
    I agree, I am stuck without this! Looking for a new shopping cart unless it gets updated fast.
    I would suggest approaching someone like Numinix to upgrade teh module. If need be you might be able to get some others such as myself to pool funds to pay for the upgrade.

-lindasdd