Page 176 of 357 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3564
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by Philman1008 View Post
    Hello,

Also when setting these attributes I get mysterious text appearing as below. How do I get rid of this please?

Attachment 13328
    This display error seems to be caused by an error in one of the files you made a change to, my guess is that you are missing an open or closing quotation mark in a file, or that there is an extra one added. Use a compare program (such as winmerg or beyond compare) and compare the original file to the one you updated, look for missing or extra quotes.
    Backup Files and Databases First. GitHub
    Suggestions, Plugins, etc. used at your own risk.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Peter M Dodge View Post
    Good afternoon,
    The search function doesn't really help me find the answer and this is a very long thread to read through start-to-finish, so I thought I'd just ask:

I have a custom template, and I have added the plugin to my install. The administration works fine and I can add attribute stock fine, but in the product area it only displays the overall quantity not the breakdown of in stock items. Do I need to change something to do so? I did upload the template files included in the plugin to the template directory.

Cheers,
    Peter M Dodge
    Did you configure the "Configuration/Stock" options for SBA? one of those settings is to display the quantity next to the attribute selection. The Instructions explain these settings.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by potteryhouse View Post
    Did you configure the "Configuration/Stock" options for SBA? one of those settings is to display the quantity next to the attribute selection. The Instructions explain these settings.
    Yes, I did set this option, which is why I am wondering why if there are additional template steps required.

Cheers,
    Peter M Dodge

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

I've been looking for a solution but probably don't know how to name my need. I'm sure that this is a common problem, thus I want to ask you before I start coding it. I need to make a separate textfields for quantities of each color. "Add to cart" button should transfer all chosen colors to a cart.
    An example is shown on this site:
    Colors example
    I'm using zencart 1.5 not upgraded.

Plugin Contributions

I just downloaded the most recent version of Stock By Attributes. V1.5.2.

Because I need to require that a user select a size on the product info page, I have created the following attributes:

Size:
    Please Choose An Option... [display only, default]
    Small
    Medium
    Large

In a previous version of Stock By Attributes I had to select the option 'Please Choose An Options..' from the products_with_attributes_stock.php page in Admin, and give it a stock value of 1. This option shows up on products that are already on the site.

In this version, the option 'Please Choose An Option...' does not show up in the products_with_attributes_stock.php page in Admin. I get a 'N/A' value instead. Which is great as it should not require a stock value; however, the 'Please Choose An Option...' value does not show up in the front end on a product I just added Size attributes to, thus not forcing the user to select a size before adding to cart.

Any ideas on what to do? Did I miss something?
    Last edited by k1ra; 11 Nov 2013 at 01:10 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Please read the comments in red.

Quote Originally Posted by lunabug View Post
    Hi!

Just installed this and it seems to be working in most cases. The problem I'm having is on an item with 2 attributes. When I set one of the items to 0 (out of stock), as a customer I don't see that item as out of stock until I add it to my cart,
    Under admin>Configuration>Stock
    set
    Check stock level = true
    . They will get the Out of stock warning on the product_info page

but the problem is when I add the same item with a different attribute and it ALSO show as out of stock when it really is not.

and one of them is out of stock, you will get the red

Attachment 13326

First one has no stock, when added to cart it informs me such... ok
    Second one has 11 items in stock, when added to cart, it says the same thing as the first item... not ok

Attachment 13327

I have a different product that has only one attribute and it's working as expected and showing 'out of stock' on the product page.

Thanks,
    Leslie
    I hoe it helps.
    Last edited by Kevin205; 11 Nov 2013 at 02:55 AM.
    Using Zen Cart 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by k1ra View Post
    I just downloaded the most recent version of Stock By Attributes. V1.5.2.

Because I need to require that a user select a size on the product info page, I have created the following attributes:

Size:
    Please Choose An Option... [display only, default]
    Small
    Medium
    Large

In a previous version of Stock By Attributes I had to select the option 'Please Choose An Options..' from the products_with_attributes_stock.php page in Admin, and give it a stock value of 1. This option shows up on products that are already on the site.

In this version, the option 'Please Choose An Option...' does not show up in the products_with_attributes_stock.php page in Admin. I get a 'N/A' value instead. Which is great as it should not require a stock value; however, the 'Please Choose An Option...' value does not show up in the front end on a product I just added Size attributes to, thus not forcing the user to select a size before adding to cart.

Any ideas on what to do? Did I miss something?
    I believe you can do this, Add a read only selection as the first size (use whatever text makes sense, I just used Please Choose as a same here) see the attached images.

I added this attribute and set to sort order 0.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attributeSetting.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	13332

This is how it will display on the product page, forcing the customer to make a selection.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	productSelection.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	13333

This is also explained in the following thread.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...215#post921215

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Thank you for this response:
    This display error seems to be caused by an error in one of the files you made a change to, my guess is that you are missing an open or closing quotation mark in a file, or that there is an extra one added
    I have not amended any files beyond installing the basic SBA mod. Do you know which file this would relate to so I can try and find the issue?

Regards, Phil.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Philman1008 View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for this response:

I have not amended any files beyond installing the basic SBA mod. Do you know which file this would relate to so I can try and find the issue?

Regards, Phil.
    In the file attributes.php make these changes. This should resolve your display error.

On line 199 change this:
    Code:
    $products_options_display_price = ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_PREFIX . '<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $products_options->fields['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($new_attributes_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>' . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX;
    To this:
    Code:
    $products_options_display_price = ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_PREFIX . $products_options->fields['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($new_attributes_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX;
    On line 224 change this:
    Code:
    $originalpricedisplaytext = ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_PREFIX . '<span class="normalprice">' . $products_options->fields['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price( zen_get_attributes_price_final($products_options->fields["products_attributes_id"], 1, '', 'false'), zen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>' . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX;
    To this:
    Code:
    $originalpricedisplaytext = ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_PREFIX . $products_options->fields['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price( zen_get_attributes_price_final($products_options->fields["products_attributes_id"], 1, '', 'false'), zen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX;

Plugin Contributions

Default Stock by Attribute Version 1.5.2.x TEST

This version (1.5.2.x_TEST) is provided to get feedback for the next version to be posted to the plug-ins.
    This is a test version only.

The attributes.php file has been moved to an overrides folder.
    There was no change to the database.

The following files have been updated. The update is based on Version 1.5.2:

admin\includes\classes\products_with_attributes_stock.php
    admin\products_with_attributes_stock.php
    admin\stock_by_attr_install.php
    includes\functions\extra_functions\products_with_attributes.php

This file has been moved to an override folder, rename 'YOUR_TEMPLATE' to your template name:
    includes\modules\YOUR_TEMPLATE\attributes.php

This version should resolve several display problems and a few other things that have been posted in the forum.

1. Dynamic Filter not working correctly with SBA.
    2. <span> tag in the drop-down selection list.
    3. QTY: showing up on read-only attributes.
    4. <b> tag showing up in drop-down selection list.

Please use only on a TEST installation and provide thoughts, suggestions, feedback.

Attachment 13355