Page 234 of 356 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    Since installed SBA other option types not working e.g. checkbox, drop down etc.
    When click on "add to cart" item add to cart but shopping cart page shows error "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."
    What version of Zen Cart and which SBA?

Plugin Contributions

1.5.3 ZC

Stock By Attribute (SBA) Version 1.5.4

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Using zen cart 1.5.4 with SBA 1.5.4 master, I'm trying to figure out where a problem I am having is occurring. A list of other installed modules is listed below. It seems like the problem is with SBA but I'm not certain if it's that or with Fast and easy checkout, What is happening is when a product with attributes (SBA) is added to shopping cart (main_page=shopping_cart) I click the checkout button and can get to the checkout page (main_page=checkout&fecaction=null) to confirm payment.

However, if a product without attributes (not using SBA) is added to shopping cart, when I click on the checkout button the page stays on the shopping cart page, can't continue on to main_page=checkout&fecaction=null.

If I turn off fast and easy checkout then when adding a product without attributes (not using SBA) I can move from main_page=shopping_cart through to standard checkout process beginning with main_page=checkout_shipping

There are no error logs being generated.

Is it known if SBA 1.5.4 master is fully compatible with fast and easy checkout?

Any thoughts on a possible cause?

tableau template

fast and easy checkout

database mysql backup

stock by attributes

ceon uri mapper

Google Merchant Center Feeder
    rss feed

Sitemap XML

Sales report

ckeditor

ezpage metas

google analytics

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    Hi

Using zen cart 1.5.4 with SBA 1.5.4 master, I'm trying to figure out where a problem I am having is occurring. A list of other installed modules is listed below. It seems like the problem is with SBA but I'm not certain if it's that or with Fast and easy checkout, What is happening is when a product with attributes (SBA) is added to shopping cart (main_page=shopping_cart) I click the checkout button and can get to the checkout page (main_page=checkout&fecaction=null) to confirm payment.

However, if a product without attributes (not using SBA) is added to shopping cart, when I click on the checkout button the page stays on the shopping cart page, can't continue on to main_page=checkout&fecaction=null.

If I turn off fast and easy checkout then when adding a product without attributes (not using SBA) I can move from main_page=shopping_cart through to standard checkout process beginning with main_page=checkout_shipping

There are no error logs being generated.

Is it known if SBA 1.5.4 master is fully compatible with fast and easy checkout?

Any thoughts on a possible cause?

tableau template

fast and easy checkout

database mysql backup

stock by attributes

ceon uri mapper

Google Merchant Center Feeder
    rss feed

Sitemap XML

Sales report

ckeditor

ezpage metas

google analytics

thanks
    It's a recently discovered "compatibility" issue between FEC and SBA. FEC passes an empty text string as the attributes value instead of not passing anything. SBA was written with the thought that a non-passed piece of information/undeclared variable would be null...

If you take a look at the slightly more updated version found. At: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined, the code has been updated to address that issue as well as correction needed to better handle product with attributes not tracked by stock...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

awesome! thanks for replying so quickly! Does the whole install need to be updated or just the functions_lookups.php?

Plugin Contributions

awesome! thanks for replying so quickly! Does the whole install need to be updated or just the functions_lookups.php?
    Safest answer is to replace files. Haven't made database changes in a while. If the download was relatively recent and has the majority of functions affecting core like data in an override class, then the functions_lookup.php should be sufficient to address the stopped at shopping_cart problem. There were a number of other improvements recently. In particular is some "error" checking that is beneficial if product has multiple attributes and dynamic dropdowns is not enabled, then a product tracked by SBA where a combination has been selected doesn't exist notifies the customer...

Just sayin' :)

Plugin Contributions

alrighty....let me go check on the date my files were uploaded. Thanks :)

Plugin Contributions

alrighty....let me go check on the date my files were uploaded. Thanks :)
    Assuming that the files were uploaded on the same day that they were downloaded from the applicable github site, this should be a fine comparison; however, that time comparison may not be the right date/time to use... The download date/time would be the more appropriate to use...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    1.5.3 ZC

Stock By Attribute (SBA) Version 1.5.4
    Sorry for the seriously delayed response to this. Perhaps you have already resolved it, but that error occurring on that line was from the version that was posted September 9, 2014 and remained as written (potentially problematic) until May 24, 2015. Updating the installed version will resolve that issue and provide additional capabilities as well as other improvements that have been made.

Plugin Contributions

Just on the off chance that someone has run into this. In reading this support thread it seems that the version that should be installed with Zencar 1.5.4 is SBA 1.5.4 from github. I downloaded and installed this on a site upgraded from 1.3.9 which had SBA installed on it. I merged and copied all the files, upgraded the DB, and did some testing. A couple issues were discovered.
    All products without attributes trigger a low stock email when ordered. Products that have attributes are fine and only trigger an email when the quantity actually drops below the reorder level. When the email is sent the following error is received.
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in includes/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 331
    The email that is sent looks like this
    Code:
    Low Stock Report:
    ID# 922, model# 201964, customid , name Bracelet, Stock:
    In an effort to see if it was a conflict with something else installed, I installed a fresh copy of 1.5.4 to a new database, importethe products, and re-installed the SA code. In a fresh install it did the same thing. I then saw that there was a combined merged version so I installed that. I received the same errors.
    The other issue is that if I order more than the stock available for a particular attribute I see the not enough stock message. The available stock does not appear in the cart though.
    Anything?