Page 252 of 356 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    I am getting an error in my logs about the following table TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK which should be orders_products_attributes_stock in the database. It does not seem to have been created. But I do not see the code in the sql install file to generate it. Have a missed something. Should it be created manually or by the install process. What are the fields. I think this is causing a problem with order lines missing from my orders and orders not being accepted back from paypal.
    It looks like you have a partial install. includes/extra_datafiles/products_with_attributes_stock_database_tables.php
    And admin/includes/extra_datafiles/products_with_attributes_stock_database_tables.php

Both have the define for that table. The admin/stock_by_attr_install.php will install it when the full/upgrade install is performed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the reply. Both those files are there in my install but what I have noticed is that the create table code for that table is not in the admin/stock_by_attr_install.php

So that table has not been created in my database. Just trying to work out now what the fields for that table should be and if i can create it manually using phpmyadmin. I am now getting an error saying that there is a duplicate entry when it tries to enter the data so I still do not have something correct and the orders are not completing.

I have just been through this thread again and can see there is reference to a github development page for this module. I have looked at the page but not sure which version I should install as I have zc 1.5.4 and not sure if the new admin/stock_by_attr_install.php is only for zc 1.5.5a and what else might be missing or changed that could effect my site.

Any advice welcome.

MG

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the reply. Both those files are there in my install but what I have noticed is that the create table code for that table is not in the admin/stock_by_attr_install.php

So that table has not been created in my database. Just trying to work out now what the fields for that table should be and if i can create it manually using phpmyadmin. I am now getting an error saying that there is a duplicate entry when it tries to enter the data so I still do not have something correct and the orders are not completing.

I have just been through this thread again and can see there is reference to a github development page for this module. I have looked at the page but not sure which version I should install as I have zc 1.5.4 and not sure if the new admin/stock_by_attr_install.php is only for zc 1.5.5a and what else might be missing or changed that could effect my site.

Any advice welcome.

MG
    The fileset(s) have been written so that the base includes and admin directories apply to all versions of ZC supported by the code. Then the ZC version folder is "applied". Nothing about ZC 1.5.5.a was "needed" for the plugin to work. Additionally, thus far no file changed in ZC 1.5.5.a have been identified as needing to be changed in the SBA fileset.

The install file that you have/are using is an old one if it does not have that table in it. There are other features that have been added to the code that will cause problems also if the code continues to be mixed...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I might just go through a full merger/reinstall check on my local server and see if that solves the issue using these latest files. I have got super orders installed but I am wondering if I have done this correctly and if I need to look very carefully at the orders.php files as I merge these two.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I might just go through a full merger/reinstall check on my local server and see if that solves the issue using these latest files. I have got super orders installed but I am wondering if I have done this correctly and if I need to look very carefully at the orders.php files as I merge these two.
    The primary feature added to admin/orders.php by this software is the display of customid in the code. Everything else has been pretty much moved to the observer class. Everything that has been edited in the ZC 1.5.3/1.5.4 version of this file except for that has been incorporated into ZC 1.5.5+. The display of the customid could also be moved out of the file, but that would be at the "cost" of the original products_model of the product info page. Currently SBA preserves that information throughout and displays the customid separately which has required the display in some way to be integrated to admin/orders.php.

Plugin Contributions

Zen 1.5.1

I am using superuser.

and I set up another user who is admin, even if I check every box and give him permissions to access everything, he cannot use search function in Stock By Attribute (SBA) Stock Page Version 1.5.3.

you can see the below image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zencart_security01.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	16352

when I search a word, he get the "Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource. Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect. Sorry for any inconvenience." message.

you can see below picture..

Name:	zencart_security02.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	16353

can someone give me a solution?

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sungmo View Post
    Zen 1.5.1

I am using superuser.

and I set up another user who is admin, even if I check every box and give him permissions to access everything, he cannot use search function in Stock By Attribute (SBA) Stock Page Version 1.5.3.

you can see the below image.

Name:	zencart_security01.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	16352

when I search a word, he get the "Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource. Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect. Sorry for any inconvenience." message.

you can see below picture..

Name:	zencart_security02.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	16353

can someone give me a solution?

thanks.
    The last time that someone posted this issue, I setup an account that had minimal permissions and was unable to reproduce the problem at least when using the software that is available from https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined.
    It would seem to me that if the problem persisted that one or more files would need to be added to the admin page setup to support authorizing the file(s) for use.

Like said though I was unable to reproduce the problem using the software from the above location. The version subfolders are related to your ZC version and are recommended to be installed/merged after the base includes and admin directories are installed/merged.

Plugin Contributions

FYI, a few things have been updated in the files for SBA to further it's operation/use.

1. SBA now supports upload files as an attribute.
    2. If Products Attributes Grid is being used (as recently updated) and upload of files is an attribute, there are two options with regards to the file(s) associated with the multiple product generated. Either one file is created on successful upload for each upload file and that file applies to all product generated from each of the grid products, or a copy of that file can be made such that each product has an associated image (permits the store owner to further modify each image independently). This option is currently controlled by the $renumber variable in includes/extra_cart_actions/stock_by_attributes.php. Set to true (current default), and the image associated with the specific upload file attribute for every product generated through Product Grid attributes will be provided a unique file (duplicate content of the original) and associated information for the uploaded file. Set to false and a single instance of the uploaded file (again one file for each upload file option) will exist and all grid product will use/reference the one image.
    3. A few admin logging actions have been added that were not previously included associated with installation.
    4. A change was incorporated that corrected an issue with attribute comments when using Dynamic Dropdowns.

There's still other improvements to be made; however, the overall functionality of SBA has come a long way thanks to the work of potteryhouse, jeking, and those before them.

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart v1.5.5

Fresh install via ftp

Additional Addons installed - Dynamic price updater, sales report, ship station

I just installed the SBA 1.5.5 beta on my site. The issue that I am having is that when the quantity for a specific variant is set to 0, the attributes in the dropdown menu on my product page do not show ***Out Of Stock***. If the quantity for a specific variant is set to 0 it will not allow a customer to order that variant, so this part is working properly.

See the pic below:

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jsmoke222000; 31 May 2016 at 12:53 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Can you provide the settings under Configuration>Stock?