Page 255 of 356 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

You are though missing at least one define definition: WARNING_PRODUCT_QUANTITY_ADJUSTED
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Where do I need to add that definition?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsmoke222000 View Post
    Where do I need to add that definition?
    In ZC 1.5.5 it is found in: includes/languages/english.php (or in your template override of the english.php language)

The define is:
    Code:
    define('WARNING_PRODUCT_QUANTITY_ADJUSTED',##'Quantity##has##been##adjusted##to##what##is##in##stock.##');

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. I sent u another PM...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    In ZC 1.5.5 it is found in: includes/languages/english.php (or in your template override of the english.php language)

The define is:
    Code:
    define('WARNING_PRODUCT_QUANTITY_ADJUSTED',##'Quantity##has##been##adjusted##to##what##is##in##stock.##');
    I added this before i sent u the zip file. FYI, I tried to send u another PM but it's telling me that your mailbox is full.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsmoke222000 View Post
    Thanks. I sent u another PM...
    FYI, came across that when I tried to add product to the cart in excess of what was available. Seeing as this store is likely new enough to fall in the ZC 1.5.5 fileset, the absence of that definition further implies that the template provided an english.php file that is from an older version and was not merged with the existing fileset or some other change has been made to remove it. Default operation would load the template override language and then come back and load the default language file of the same language. Thus if the define applicable to a standard ZC store was not provided in the template, the default language would "catch" it. Another reason to indicate that a template install/plugin modified that file which may be missing other items as well in that file or elsewhere.

Plugin Contributions

I have the original template files if u need me to send them to you. Just let me know.

Plugin Contributions

zc 1.5.5a, Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0, IH4, SbyA github downloaded Apr 12 2016 (and now looking at v as of May 31 2016 github)

I didn't realize SbyA was capable of swapping out main image according to single attribute. I was unsuccessful doing a test product so looking to see what I've missed.

In the changelog of github recent files there is this bit:

Code:
    Example (using zen_lightbox mod)
    document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="' . $rel . '" title="' . addslashes($products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT,'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>'; ?>');
    And I can see in my /custom template/templates/tpl_mod_prod_main_img where this would go and I presume I would not inclue the document.write( and ending )

Responsive Sheffield Blue uses zen_colorbox, not lightbox. Can I substitute the former for the latter?

If I can, then I'll next ask about inc/classes/order with which I had a nerve racking merge experience ;o) If I can't maybe I'll just leave well enough alone.

My SbyA is working perfectly as near as I can tell - been using it since zc 1.3.7 but if I can do the attribute image swapper it would be very appealing to me - I would switch dual attribute products to single attribute (colour) and handle the other attribute (size) by category placement.

Plugin Contributions

@Soxophoneplayer, sorry for the delay in responding. So the only thing added to that file that specifically relates to SBA is the addition of the id for the primary image. The two listings of the document.write and without offer javascript based image "handling" for the first and standard html for the second. Perhaps a leap of logic, but if the first is not supported by the browser then the second doesn't need to have the id because if it doesn't support javascript then the that data will not provide any benefit. :) think about that one a second.

As to the use of lightbox/colorbox. The code as provided on this site using the colorbox name is no longer supported. That is not to say that it is the same code provided in the template. Use whatever works for you, the important part is that for the image swap to work the image needs to have an id that matches whatever is in the code or perhaps an alternate javascript function could be applied/used.

As to includes/classes/order.php, well, a large majority of the code has been removed from that file with it loaded/addressed using notifiers. In fact so much so that in ZC 1.5.5, there are no changes made to the file at all. In Zc 1.5.3/1.5.4 only needed one small change to capture an autocreated number during checkout to support logging attributes in a separate table. Yes, the older version(s) had a lot of code inserted that was relatively easily moved out to minimize the file mods... now if something else has modified the file, then there might be something with which to contend.

Plugin Contributions

zc 1.5.5a

Updating my test site from SbyA github I downloaded Mar 3 2016, to new version May 31 2016. Should I run uninstall script before running install script? Or do I need to run the install script at all re the new file set?