Page 306 of 356 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Excellent! Yes, the above worked. There were also some problems when doing Admin creations of products and I'll need to test that as well. But thanks very much for the below. Really looking forward to this module becoming more permanent in future ZenCart releases... it always makes me nervous at upgrade and patching time!

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I can confirm that setting the db mode to ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY and incorporating the above modification fixes that issue. Please let me know if other such issues arise so that they may be addressed.

As to the complexity of the query, well, some of that is because of how the SBA table has more information in a field than it should for trying to have a normalized database. There is a plan to split the data out a little more but is a bit of an overhaul of the underlying system.

Plugin Contributions

So a new puzzle. I have some of my decals that are family. SO I need to use SBA for picking the vinyl color, but then non SBA attributes for picking family members. When I add that attribute they are coming in as SBA How do I keep them out of SBA.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cubmanky View Post
    So a new puzzle. I have some of my decals that are family. SO I need to use SBA for picking the vinyl color, but then non SBA attributes for picking family members. When I add that attribute they are coming in as SBA How do I keep them out of SBA.
    I think I somewhat understand what is desired, but I don't understand what problem is being seen.

What I understand is that there are two attributes with the product:
    Stock dependent color
    Non-stock dependent "person"

The attributes associated with the person should be added to the non-stock table.
    The colors should be assigned stock quantities.
    If not mistaken that is all that is needed to then support selecting each of the options and stock getting reduced for the vinyl/color. Right now, I very well could be mistaken.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Has this module been correctly updated for 1.5.6?
    I downloaded it from github last week and the 1.5.6 folder contained files which whilst showing as 1.5.6, when running a 3 file comparison between stock 1.5.5, 1.5.6, and the SBA 1.5.6 file, some appeared to be 1.5.6 files with the 1.5.5 edits for SBA, completely removing changes made by the zc devs when creating 1.5.6.

Whislt I expect this will work, I don't know whether to use these files, or manually merge in the SBA edits to stock 1.5.6 files instead

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Has this module been correctly updated for 1.5.6?
    I downloaded it from github last week and the 1.5.6 folder contained files which whilst showing as 1.5.6, when running a 3 file comparison between stock 1.5.5, 1.5.6, and the SBA 1.5.6 file, some appeared to be 1.5.6 files with the 1.5.5 edits for SBA, completely removing changes made by the zc devs when creating 1.5.6.

Whislt I expect this will work, I don't know whether to use these files, or manually merge in the SBA edits to stock 1.5.6 files instead
    When previously checked had been looking at the original incorporation of ZC 1.5.6 files. A lot had changed since then. Last week a separate branch was created to specifically incorporate the ZC 1.5.6 changes. That branch has been incorporated into the master fileset. There are far fewer merges necessary with the ZC 1.5.6 fileset. There may even be a few fewer merges necessary to the files.

I still haven't checked through the installer program to validate that it will report a full successful install, but by that point in the code, the database should be up-to-date and should function. (famous last words, right?)

There have been some code updates as well to align more with the current ZC coding expectations (early return when a data condition is known, reduction of use of else statements where possible and it makes sense, additional strict control handling, etc...)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply mc12345678. I'll grab the latest from your github account and take another look.

Plugin Contributions

Doubt this will be a short story, but will try to keep it as short as possible.

When working in ZC versions 1.5.6 or 1.5.6a (so far), it is possible that there is a problem from the admin where a warning is thrown about
    Code:
    trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/general.php on line 441
    Another zenner and I were trying to track down the issue. Specifically it had been experienced when working with the attributes controller and I had come across it from another admin page. We each came up with a different solution. So I wanted to test both solutions as it applied to the attributes controller and specifically a product that had attribute images. On the demo site tested, I had SBA installed and ZC 1.5.6a (plus other currently proposed changes for revision b). Problem was that once I found a demo product that had attribute images (products_id=54), they were not displaying. Come to find out, although I had at one time corrected the issue, I had reintroduced it. I haven't gone through the detailed history to discover when it occurred, but I can say that before the below fix, if the option name's manager setting of displaying the option's image is set to other than 1 or 2 that there is a problem for product not controlled by SBA.

I have updated the observer class with the following git commit to allow attribute images to be displayed for all option name settings of all product and controlled as "hidden" with main image swap for just SBA product. The hidden aspect is not limited to just the SBA options that are set to: 'SBA Select List (Dropdown) Basic' where the swap feature is made available.

Anyways, the patch for this issue is available at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...fc2e56a863263c
    Last edited by mc12345678; 26 Jan 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Plugin Contributions

i have been trying to install this on a new website (7 times now) and it always end the same, products attributes names turns out like this
    i am using a demo product
    2 attributes
    suppose to be
    premium
    deluxe
    instead i get this
    Out of Stock :
    Out of Stock: Out of Stock
    if i add another attribute name then it turns out like this[
    Out of Stock :
    Out of Stock: Out of Stock: Out of Stock

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    i have been trying to install this on a new website (7 times now) and it always end the same, products attributes names turns out like this
    i am using a demo product
    2 attributes
    suppose to be
    premium
    deluxe
    instead i get this
    Out of Stock :
    if i add another attribute name then it turns out like this[
    Out of Stock :
    Out of Stock: Out of Stock: Out of Stock
    Could you please provide more detail?
    For starters, from where/what download link was the software obtained?
    What version of Zen Cart?

Once installed, what are the settings for: configuration->Dynamic Dropdowns?
    What are the settings for: configuration->Stock in particular those towards the end of the list.
    what has been done to populate a product or does this issue occur without trying to do anything to populate it?

Plugin Contributions

im using Stock_By_Attributes_Combined-master in zen version 1.51 from the github link, dynamic dropdown setting are defaulted to whatever they r set in installation.
    i setup database with demo products,
    stock settings
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-09 Responsive Sheffield Blue Zen Cart Template.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	18359
    dynamic dropdowns
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-09 Responsive Sheffield Blue Zen Cart Template(1).jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	52.7 KB