Page 327 of 357 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Quote Originally Posted by gohealth View Post
    Hi, I'm looking at my options here for this type of functionality. I note the age of this post (2006), as well as the latest updates to SbA add-on being in 2014. Has this functionality been integrated into Zen Cart 1.5.6c? If not, is there a road-map as to what version (noting ZC 1.5.7 is just around the corner?).

appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Ummmm... Great that looking wayyyyyyyyy back at posts on this thread... Wondering, have any of the more recent posts been reviewed (excluding the last 3 posts as there are plenty of others before that which were successful)? At least to identify the operability with ZC 1.5.6c?

I can't speak to ZC team incorporating with core code, but I am seeing that there are ever more possible ways to incorporate it without touching core files... In fact with ZC 1.5.7 it will be possible to incorporate without any modifications (or overrides) to includes/modules/attributes.php.

As to a "flaw" in the database structure? I agree, though it does seem like it is becoming "easier" to be able to transition to a more appropriate database structure because the code is becoming more "compartmentalized". There are two "major" portions to address/overcome. The customer front end display of the attribute selections (needs to be more javascript related and less "hard-coded") and then the admin facility actually needs more information displayed to better understand what variations exist.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Ummmm... Great that looking wayyyyyyyyy back at posts on this thread... Wondering, have any of the more recent posts been reviewed (excluding the last 3 posts as there are plenty of others before that which were successful)? At least to identify the operability with ZC 1.5.6c?

I can't speak to ZC team incorporating with core code, but I am seeing that there are ever more possible ways to incorporate it without touching core files... In fact with ZC 1.5.7 it will be possible to incorporate without any modifications (or overrides) to includes/modules/attributes.php.
    Ok, a fair comment if I was looking for the compatibility of this module. That was not my question. My purpose to going wayyyyyy back was to ascertain if the ZC team had incorporated any of this functionality as standard, even the very basic function at some point prior. Noting that, a lot of the add-ons and extensions provide similar functionality to standard (some gets pulled in at some point). So, it could very well be that ZC 1.5.6c (1.5.7 or 1.5.8 or earlier!) does cater for a similar feature, just not as rich as this module. Hope that clarifies why trolling through 3000 entries was really not getting anywhere. Also, there are a fair few forums related to this add-on, with the heading of this one being quite confusing really as "THE" forum for version SbA 4.7 on Zen Cart 1.5.x.

Thanks for the feedback.

Chris

Plugin Contributions

"All - Attributes - Combo" does not work.

Please see below link. if you want to see my dashboard i can give you the information.

https://youtu.be/VR2qYc1HlFU

please let me know how to solve this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sungmo View Post
    "All - Attributes - Combo" does not work.

Please see below link. if you want to see my dashboard i can give you the information.

As I said before, I saw the video but had been unable to recreate the problem.

I certainly can take a look at the files (via FTP) and as permitted access to the admin screen to at least reach the SBA menu. Credentials can be sent via PM as necessary.

Plugin Contributions

As I said before, I saw the video but had been unable to recreate the problem.

I certainly can take a look at the files (via FTP) and as permitted access to the admin screen to at least reach the SBA menu. Credentials can be sent via PM as necessary.
    I sent you all information to access admin and FTP

Thanks...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sungmo View Post
    "All - Attributes - Combo" does not work.##

From the looks of it, the database had an issue that helped to chase down a possible issue and provide a resolution.

So, in the admin, when a combination was found to try to attach to the pwas table, but the combination is not possible then it is/was to remove that group(ing). In this database there were two languages at some point added and attributes used, but then the languages were removed and some remnant remained. (install/removal is assumed)

The fix was to force determination of the number of records returned from one query instead of identifying that at the end of the file (caching issue?), and the other was to do an early return when it is determined that there are no results as compared to finding a sort of blank set of results.##

What was happening was that with the extra database information, upon the request to create the combinations, all of the available/associated combinations were being created and they were being displayed (seems that the cache may have supported proving that the combinations were correct). Then when the screen was updated/listings made to be displayed, the queries involved caused the function to return an empty set of data instead of populating an array. Then because it was empty, the logic was to remove that combination of items because something happened to the source data to negate the allowance of that combination and therefore the variant is/was to be removed.##

In a way, the issue was "planned" to occur, though not so abruptly. It was expected that the queries wouldn't result in a EOF condition immediately after Execute where there are/were records in the query. Unfortunately (geekspeak) a RecordCount requires operations be executed as compared to EOF which returns the current/last variable condition.

Anyways, I've applied the change to the master branch. It doesn't "fix" the database problem and doesn't notify of it either, but it does allow the program to operate and not be seen as the problem causer. It just rolls along with the problem. :)

Plugin Contributions

ZenCart 1.5.4

Hi everyone,

Does somebody can tell me why I can't see or modify the quantity of a product when there are different attributes. I simply do not see any options for that. I have updated everything according to the instructions, checked if a file is missing, but no errors have been found.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-07-05_01611.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	19072

Name:	2020-07-05_01613.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	19073
    Last edited by bennito; 5 Jul 2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Adding Zen Cart version

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bennito View Post
    ZenCart 1.5.4

Hi everyone,

Does somebody can tell me why I can't see or modify the quantity of a product when there are different attributes. I simply do not see any options for that. I have updated everything according to the instructions, checked if a file is missing, but no errors have been found.

Name:	2020-07-05_01611.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	19072

Name:	2020-07-05_01613.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	19073
    The screen shown second below is where there should be more information displayed to allow controlling attribute quantities; however, this appears to be a partial white screen. To identify what the problem is, would recommend reviewing this help document on that subject: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/

There should be a debug file that identifies the issue. Also, what was the source of the files used to install and when was it downloaded? There have been some improvements for systems that run strict operations.

Plugin Contributions

The screen shown second below is where there should be more information displayed to allow controlling attribute quantities; however, this appears to be a partial white screen. To identify what the problem is, would recommend reviewing this help document on that subject: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/

There should be a debug file that identifies the issue. Also, what was the source of the files used to install and when was it downloaded? There have been some improvements for systems that run strict operations.

Hi, I have re-installed the add-on. The files has been downloaded from GitHUb. https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined

The log shows the following:

[05-Jul-2020 23:26:10 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_draw_label() in /home/nyvinhus/public_html/bennito/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 1217

On the file "Product_with_attributes_stock.php" line 1217 says:

echo zen_draw_label(PWA_TEXT_SEARCH, 'search', '');

As I am really not expert on what means that, maybe you could give me some hint where and what to do?
    Last edited by bennito; 5 Jul 2020 at 09:38 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bennito View Post
    Hi, I have re-installed the add-on. The files has been downloaded from GitHUb. https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined

The log shows the following:

[05-Jul-2020 23:26:10 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_draw_label() in /home/XXxxxx/public_html/admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 1217

On the file "Product_with_attributes_stock.php" line 1217 says:

echo zen_draw_label(PWA_TEXT_SEARCH, 'search', '');

As I am really not expert on what means that, maybe you could give me some hint where and what to do?
    It'll be best if I create a small change.

Back in February of this year, I went through that admin screen and in places I "upgraded" the code to use ZC available code. Unfortunately, the function zen_draw_label wasn't introduced until ZC 1.5.5. I know that I had previously reviewed the code to possibly use ZC functions but either it didn't exist then or I had decided not to incorporate certain functions because they were "new".

Anyways, I will add the function to the code such that if it doesn't exist in the ZC software then it will for this operation... Ideally, would upgrade ZC versions.