Page 347 of 356 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3556
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Follow my signature link. I should make it easier, but... ;) while I'm not directly associated with the Zen Cart project, I'm sure those who support it more directly as an alternative would appreciate the support instead. The choice is always in those of the community.
    Update...
    I just re-installed on a fresh site and all appears good.
    I did not run the SQL script. After running it on the previous, it appears to be good, but the attributes are duplicating and I am sure it has to do w/ that drop down option since it's not doing the same on the other. No error logs either.

I noticed that it does not have the inventory counts next to the attributes and only says out of stock next to items with no count entry. I am sure it's a configuration option.. I am going to check the thread.
    Thanks again for your help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    Update...
    I just re-installed on a fresh site and all appears good.
    I did not run the SQL script. After running it on the previous, it appears to be good, but the attributes are duplicating and I am sure it has to do w/ that drop down option since it's not doing the same on the other. No error logs either.

I noticed that it does not have the inventory counts next to the attributes and only says out of stock next to items with no count entry. I am sure it's a configuration option.. I am going to check the thread.
    Thanks again for your help
    Ok, so I have searched this thread for the solution but I am not finding the solution....
    How do I get the quantities to display on the product info page when using the checkbox option? I can see the drop down works, but nothing except the "Out of Stock" Option when using the checkbox for Option Type. I apologize if I am beating a dead horse, but I am not finding the answer.

Has anyone had any luck with styling the counts and "Out of Stock" wording? I would like it to stand out more..

Thanks... anyone???
    Last edited by chuckrey; 21 Sep 2022 at 07:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, so I have searched this thread for the solution but I am not finding the solution....
    How do I get the quantities to display on the product info page when using the checkbox option? I can see the drop down works, but nothing except the "Out of Stock" Option when using the checkbox for Option Type. I apologize if I am beating a dead horse, but I am not finding the answer.

Has anyone had any luck with styling the counts and "Out of Stock" wording? I would like it to stand out more..

Thanks... anyone???
    So the checkbox count is not sobering that had yet been incorporated to the base code of SBA. There may be those that have incorporated it. I can see though in my minds eye that it would be possible through the notifier/observer system. Alternatively am Ajax call could be used (plan to implement such in the future). For dependent attributes I would suggest that last route. For your situation the data doesn't necessarily need to update on the fly.

As to the wording, that generally depends on how the wording is presented and what is presenting the out of stock statement. Zen Cart has an out of stock presentation and dynamic dropdowns also offers verbiage. For Zen Cart, there are images and there are words. Accessing a page that shows the undesirable content or that which is to be modified would help those of the forum to help. If it ends up being a Zen Cart modification, then suggest beginning a new thread or searching to identify the forum thread(s) that relate.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

So the checkbox count is not sobering that had yet been incorporated to the base code of SBA. There may be those that have incorporated it. I can see though in my minds eye that it would be possible through the notifier/observer system. Alternatively am Ajax call could be used (plan to implement such in the future). For dependent attributes I would suggest that last route. For your situation the data doesn't necessarily need to update on the fly.

As to the wording, that generally depends on how the wording is presented and what is presenting the out of stock statement. Zen Cart has an out of stock presentation and dynamic dropdowns also offers verbiage. For Zen Cart, there are images and there are words. Accessing a page that shows the undesirable content or that which is to be modified would help those of the forum to help. If it ends up being a Zen Cart modification, then suggest beginning a new thread or searching to identify the forum thread(s) that relate.
    Okay, I will see if I can find or figure out a way to make it work. I assumed the verbage of out of stock and/or counts had a separate tag to style, but it appears not. I will see what I can come up with and post my efforts for feedback of those interested.

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I will see if I can find or figure out a way to make it work. I assumed the verbage of out of stock and/or counts had a separate tag to style, but it appears not. I will see what I can come up with and post my efforts for feedback of those interested.

Thanks again.
    Did you ever figure out why the original site was having issue in the admin when attempting to add variants?

Plugin Contributions

Did you ever figure out why the original site was having issue in the admin when attempting to add variants?
    Sorry for the delayed response. I did not, I decided to use the 2nd site. I can only imagine that I may have misplaced files when originally moving em over. I kept getting variant duplicates over and over where they would actually accumulate. The 2nd site seems to be working great so far. Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the delayed response. I did not, I decided to use the 2nd site. I can only imagine that I may have misplaced files when originally moving em over. I kept getting variant duplicates over and over where they would actually accumulate. The 2nd site seems to be working great so far. Thanks again.
    Just a thought, if able to compare the files between the two sites, could determine if that was the cause. I realize that's a matter of time and effort.

Personally, I'd like to be able to know that cause so that could maybe identify a way to prevent or provide indication of how to resolve if someone else has that happen. Inquiring minds want to know.

Plugin Contributions

Just a thought, if able to compare the files between the two sites, could determine if that was the cause. I realize that's a matter of time and effort.

Personally, I'd like to be able to know that cause so that could maybe identify a way to prevent or provide indication of how to resolve if someone else has that happen. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Okay, not a problem.
    Any idea where to start? I have an issue with the variants duplicating and changes not processing after they were made on the SBA / catalog page.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, not a problem.
    Any idea where to start? I have an issue with the variants duplicating and changes not processing after they were made on the SBA / catalog page.
    Well, with the tools I have, I would just literally compare the two sites against each other and within the tool tell it to ignore files that are the same. Whatever is left is a difference. From there may have to identify why the difference exists, but if the difference is not directly related to sba, I would initially ignore the difference. If the difference looks like an sba file, then suss out why there is that difference....

A lot of words to say find the differences between the two sites and evaluate why the difference and its impact.

Also, for clarity, is the issue described on the old site only or both?

Plugin Contributions

Is SBA still compatible with the latest ZC 1.5.8 ??