Page 351 of 356 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by zamzom View Post
    So far so good.
    Thank you mc12345678 for your quick attention and neat corrections.
    I will keep reporting other issues when I come accross.

Few more things I recently encountered:
    Now, the search functions in the admin/products_with_attributes_stock page. However, if the search results are more than one page, next page button does not work. It takes you to the full list of products' second page. I coudn't go into the reason of that because I have more important issues I have to fix first, but I am suspecting that it is due to POSTed values again.

Another thing I have noticed; SBA makes modifications in functions_lookups.php file in two functions:
    zen_get_products_stock
    zen_check_stock

PHP Code:
    /**
     * functions_lookups.php
     * Lookup Functions for various core activities related to countries, prices, products, product types, etc
     * @package functions
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2016 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: Author: mc12345678  Tue Feb 2 16:23:08 2016 -0500 Modified in v1.5.5 $
     * Stock by Attributes 1.5.4 15-12-21 mc12345678
     */ 
    Nevertheless, it seems in ZC 1.5.8 these functions are moved into functions_products.php and a notifier mechanism is incorporated.
    I wonder if these modifications can be carried there as is?
    Regarding the logs of display of items meeting the search criteria when navigating to another page:
    I was able to duplicate the issue using the Zen Cart default product and found a solution. I tested by searching for product with the letter e. I was presented more than one page of product when using the sba default of 25 items per screen.
    Navigating to another page using either the dropdown or next page resulted in going to the selected page but included product that didn't have the letter e.
    The cause is that the call to display the links does not include the parameters associated with filtering, sorting or the like.
    That information should be included/added to the fourth parameter of the displaylinks method of the splitPageResults class object in a way to respect the page change and omission of any other parameter that should not apply in a page change.

An update is to follow along with the previous changes being more discreet.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

is image swap still working in this new version from github with zen 1.5.6c
    installed but no swapping
    have 1 product 1 attribute field 2 options sba tracked and sba simple dropdown

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    is image swap still working in this new version from github with zen 1.5.6c
    installed but no swapping
    have 1 product 1 attribute field 2 options sba tracked and sba simple dropdown
    It wasn't purposefully removed if that's of any consolation. There are a number of reasons why it may not be operational on the specific site or even just the one page. It involves javascript so aspects of the page must be evaluated to ensure all things align sufficiently.

Considerations:
    Is the javascript option value trigger sent to the browser.
    Is there javascript code associated with doing the swap in the html code?
    Does the page pass html validation?
    Are there javascript errors when loading the page?
    Is there other javascript/jQuery code successfully executing on page load? If so, what is it doing that might be interfering?

Again, no the functionality was not purposefully removed, might even be a configuration switch not being set to support image swap.

Plugin Contributions

I've come across an issue where attempting to update a custom id via admin causes an Error 500 result when attempting to save the update.
    Site is running ZC 1.5.8 with SBA version 1.5.4 taken from GitHub in the last 4 weeks.

Can you replicate this issue?
    Managing Director of https://jsweb.uk

Zen Cart developer since 2009

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    I've come across an issue where attempting to update a custom id via admin causes an Error 500 result when attempting to save the update.
    Site is running ZC 1.5.8 with SBA version 1.5.4 taken from GitHub in the last 4 weeks.

Can you replicate this issue?
    The logged error is

[14-Apr-2023 01:31:00 Europe/Paris] Request URI: /admintest/index.php?cmd=products_with_attributes_stock_ajax&save=1&pid=12863, IP address: ::1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to protected method queryFactory::getBindVarValue() from context 'products_with_attributes_stock' in /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:918
    Stack trace:
    #0 /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/products_with_attributes_stock_ajax.php(30): products_with_attributes_stock->saveAttrib()
    #1 /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/index.php(11): require('/Users/steph/Si...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 918.

Plugin Contributions

The logged error is

[14-Apr-2023 01:31:00 Europe/Paris] Request URI: /admintest/index.php?cmd=products_with_attributes_stock_ajax&save=1&pid=12863, IP address: ::1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to protected method queryFactory::getBindVarValue() from context 'products_with_attributes_stock' in /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php:918
    Stack trace:
    #0 /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/products_with_attributes_stock_ajax.php(30): products_with_attributes_stock->saveAttrib()
    #1 /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/index.php(11): require('/Users/steph/Si...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /Users/dev/Sites/localhost/trose/admintest/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 918.
    That was an issue discussed a few posts back. Resolved in the github repo currently available. I pushed updates a few days ago to address all of the recently identified issues.

That log btw is alerting to the fact that a method within the class has become a little more "hidden" (protected) from being accessed by just anything.

See this post and the one quoted in it for the discussion: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....38#post1393538

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    That was an issue discussed a few posts back. Resolved in the github repo currently available. I pushed updates a few days ago to address all of the recently identified issues.
    Thanks McNumbers. I'll update the site with the latest GitHub repo files and retest. If I get any further issues I'll let you know.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks McNumbers. I'll update the site with the latest GitHub repo files and retest. If I get any further issues I'll let you know.
    Much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Not working in PHP 7.4.3

I tried to install SBA on my test installation, and get this error message:

[27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_output_string() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php:39) in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\functions\functions_general_shared.php on line 40
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP Stack trace:
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\index.php:0
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 2. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\index.php:11
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 3. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\orders.php:12
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 4. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\application_top.php:37
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP 5. require_once() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\autoload_func.php:37

[27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] Request URI: /newnaturals/ADMIN/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_output_string() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php:39) in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\functions\functions_general_shared.php on line 40.

I'm running PHP 7.4.3 on the test installation, and can't downgrade without going back to an earlier version of wamp, which I'm reluctant to do. Are you aware of any issues with the plugin and this version of PHP?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not working in PHP 7.4.3

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    I tried to install SBA on my test installation, and get this error message:

Code:
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare zen_output_string() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php:39) in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\functions\functions_general_shared.php on line 40
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP Stack trace:
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP   1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\index.php:0
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP   2. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\index.php:11
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP   3. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\orders.php:12
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP   4. require() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\application_top.php:37
    [27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] PHP   5. require_once() C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\autoload_func.php:37

[27-May-2023 09:38:40 America/New_York] Request URI: /newnaturals/ADMIN/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_output_string() (previously declared in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\ADMIN\includes\functions\general.php:39) in C:\wamp64\www\newnaturals\includes\functions\functions_general_shared.php on line 40.
    I'm running PHP 7.4.3 on the test installation, and can't downgrade without going back to an earlier version of wamp, which I'm reluctant to do. Are you aware of any issues with the plugin and this version of PHP?
    What is the origin of the installed version? That obtained from github doesn't cause this issue when only the software for the plug in and the associated Zen Cart version are installed.