Page 324 of 394 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart

Hi,

I installed GC into Zen Cart (http://www.ip-192.com/cart/); I think successfully (no errors); running Sandbox mode.

I didn’t sign up for GC yet. Where do I find the “merchant ID on the Integration page under the Settings tab”?

Should I sign up from Zen Cart Admin or directly on my Google account, which manages two websites?

Google Analytics handles both websites in one account.

From an accounting prospective both websites are treated separately. The second site will incorporate a cart as well.

Should I set up two accounts in general or use only separate e-mail addresses for customer service?

Please advice, right now I still be able to set up everything the way it should be.

Is the latest version still beta?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

OldCow,

I use GC (and Paypal) on my US site. Merchant id is set up on your Google Checkout login page (which is separate (or can be) from your analytics, Base, etc. accounts). The GC account information has to be mirrored on your zen-cart admin GC module page. You can't sign up for GC from your zen-cart admin, and zen-cart admin has to have all the correct info from your GC page. You actually can have multiple Google accounts (base, analytics, checkout, etc) and your analytic accounts may or may not be for the same websites as you GC account page. Setting up a GC account involves more steps and takes longer than setting up an analytics account because they need your tax id, bank account info, and must verify them. It makes sense for your Google Analytics account to monitor all your websites, but the way GC is set up, it is talking to only one website at a time (in fact it is talking to very specific secure pages on a website). In any case, since you want to keep the business accounting separate I would definitely set up a separate GC accounts for each business, even if there was a workaround to have one GC account for multiple websites. GC module for zen-cart is beta, GC on Google is beta. As you can see from this thread, you have to get EVERYTHING right in both your GC Account Page and ZC Admin page GC module to succeed in full Level II integration (that is, getting Google to login in to your website and record the buyer and decrement your inventory). The most frequent obstacles to Level II integration is that the zen-cart user did not buy a SSL certificate for their domain, did not specify SSL paths correctly (API call back page, will sometimes work for shared SSLs), or did not correctly set one of the many options, features, or otherwise follow the long and detailed directions, which admittedly can be quite challenging for even intermediate level computer users.

These are my opinions, but I am no expert in these matters. Hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks inkspot,

Your advice is very helpful. I do have already a SSL certificate for the website and a PayPal account, but I still getting started with e-commerce. Tips and tricks are always welcome.

Plugin Contributions

Ropu, Google checkout has been working for quite a long time on Zen Cart 1.3.7. PHP 5.2.9. MySQL 5.1.30.

My customer notified me that it is not longer working.

Checked SSL - good, on list. Host verifies that installation is good.

Goes to main_page=time_out after google processes it.

Order doesn't get processed in admin

responsehandler_test.php:
    SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Nothing being logged in response_error.log and response_message.log, but they are set to 777.

An ideas?

Plugin Contributions

We have been using Google Checkout for a few months and noticed that it was not charging our tax for all of our zones. Google was nice enough to send me the XML file that GC checkout creates and sends them. The zone shows up for shipping but not for tax. This happens for multiple zones. It does work for some zones though. In the XML file it displays all but one zone. which is the zone that caught our eye.

Taxes work fine on our website.

zen 1.3.8

multiple modifications

any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Ive got a couple of little issues (more anoyances)

1. Tax isnt be added to on each product line on the invoice. It shows above the total and is right but it doesnt show on a line by line basis like my paypal and sagepay modules

2. When i take an order through GC my zen cart doesnt send me a simple tect email with a break down of the order i just get one from google but that has no order break down on it like with the sagepay and paypal ones.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Gareth

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i've got a slight issue with google checkout, i'm hosted with Hostmonster and using their shared ssl. Google checkout works perfect in sandbox mode using https, it posts carts back to zen admin and everything is good :) When i change to live mode it takes me to google checkout, once i've logged in it says Oops! An error has occured. Anyone had this before and fixed it? If so how?

Thanks in Advance, Nicola
    Last edited by nicola; 1 Oct 2009 at 03:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by garethrooney View Post
    Hi

Ive got a couple of little issues (more anoyances)

1. Tax isnt be added to on each product line on the invoice. It shows above the total and is right but it doesnt show on a line by line basis like my paypal and sagepay modules

2. When i take an order through GC my zen cart doesnt send me a simple tect email with a break down of the order i just get one from google but that has no order break down on it like with the sagepay and paypal ones.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Gareth
    Sort of fixed these 2 issues google still isnt gettting zen cart to send mails, however this could be by design. However how do i lock this out per zone. Im thinking of forcing my paypal and GC to UK mainland and my own checkout through sage pay to cover all the off shore uk islands for shipping and tax reasons. Is this possible?

Regards

Gareth

Plugin Contributions

I just upgraded my site...

Got this error

What is Google Checkout?
    * The Version of the installed module in the Admin UI is v1.4.6a and the one of the package is v1.4.7, Remove/Reinstall the module
    Where do I go to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

It's been over 2 weeks since I left the GC module in a bad state out of sheer frustration... and no one seems to have the answer. When I check out in sandbox mode... it says the order has processed, but then I'm re-directed to a page that says "Oops, your session has expired" when I try to click on the download link.

Can anyone pretty please help me?

KD