Page 69 of 394 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by jhaase83 View Post
    Ropu,

Ok. Once I have done this is there anything else that needs done to get the button on my site? Or will it just be there?
    it should be there...

But remember to read README and INSTALLATION files first, most issues are solved there, its easier and faster

there are the instructions!

u must activate the module in the Admin UI, get ur Merchant id/key from google checkout, and test the integration.

any other questions , just post them, ill do everything to solve it

ropu

Plugin Contributions

I have the files right now. I went to the set it said to check to see if I got a blank page. This is what I got

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getallheaders() in /home/jhaase83/public_html/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php on line 112

Now I have to fix this. Do you have any idea what might be wrong? I did not change anything on this file.

Plugin Contributions

I cannot get the merchant calculations to work. Every shipping option shows up as $0.00.

I just checked my admin and I saw this on the last order I received-
    02/13/2007 11:53:34 Pending Google Checkout Order No: xxxxxxxxxxxxMerachnat Calculations: false

Why is the word merchant spelled incorrectly and how to I set it to true?

I am using the version 1.05

michelle

Plugin Contributions

Default Google Checkout Shipping Sanity Check

Will someone please confirm:
    You must use one of the three methods (flat, item, table) to get Google to add on shipping? For all my customers then I must use a table rate now if I use GCO? Can I just use Table Rate for GOC and not give this option to the folks that checkout through the cart normally?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jhaase83 View Post
    I have the files right now. I went to the set it said to check to see if I got a blank page. This is what I got

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getallheaders() in /home/jhaase83/public_html/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php on line 112

Now I have to fix this. Do you have any idea what might be wrong? I did not change anything on this file.

jhaase83, hi, ur are using an old version of the module, that issue was fixed in version 1.0.5

HTML Code:
    11/28/2006 v1.0.5 (ropu)
       - Add support for Merchant Calculated Shipping Rates.
       - Fixed minor bugs in responsehandler.php and orders.php files
       - Change the XML parser and builder
       - Removed getallheader() function
       - Fixed wrong Qty in Admin UI
       - Fixed modules not saving their settings
       - Fixed Notify Customer option
       - Add state change, Risk and charge notification into the Admin UI
       - Add support for coupons
       - Fix Shopping cart not obtained from session. See TROUBLE SHOOTING.    
    Latest version is
    HTML Code:
    01/12/2007 v1.0.5b1 (ropu)
       - Fix <tax-table-selector> strict validation.
    ropu

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by regenbauma View Post
    ropu..thanks for your response. My error was a stupid one, i now have the correct files in place and procesed to add our custom shipping modules to the structure of mc_shipping_methods so i added
    'upsxml' => array('domestic_types' => array('GND' => 'Ground') ),
    'freight' => array('domestic_types' => array('STD' => 'Standard') ),
    and i added
    'upsxml' => 'UPS Ground',
    'freight' => 'RL Freight',
    to mc_shipping_methods_names

the shipping modules that I have active in modules shipping are "collect from store", "freight" and "upsxml" (the xml based ups ship module gleaned from oscommerce).

Sadly , when I do a checkout i still only get the "collect from store" displaying in the GCO screen" ... so when i dig into the code in googlecheckout to try and find out if its building the correct <shipping-methods> element in gcheckout.php

the first mql query in shipping....
    select configuration_value from configuration where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_SHIPPING';
    returns
    "freightSTD_VD:50, upsGND_VD:30, upsxmlGND_VD:30"

im not sure i understand how you determine what modules are activated, as far as I can tell these modules are activated ....

If you can give me any other areas to consider checking as to why GCO wontpick up these realtime methods other than the standard "collect", would be most appreciated

again , running gco latest from svn 1.0.5 and zc 1.3.6 .... the cart is at www.fitnessrubber.com

Allan

Further to posting 602 above .... help is appreciated getting custom shipping methods to work. We have installed zc 1.3.6 and gco from svn . Installed per instruction, and added ropu..thanks for your response. My error was a stupid one, i now have the correct files in place and procesed to add our custom shipping modules to the structure of mc_shipping_methods so i added
    'upsxml' => array('domestic_types' => array('GND' => 'Ground') ),
    'freight' => array('domestic_types' => array('STD' => 'Standard') ),
    and i added
    'upsxml' => 'UPS Ground',
    'freight' => 'RL Freight',
    to mc_shipping_methods_names

It seems that gco doesn't yet play nice w/ custom shipping mods. Even outputted various variables to see where it breaks...for some reason it sees upsxml as not "$enable"'d in gcheckout.php, and even when we force it to be enabled, the best I did was to show the fallback amount you set in GC admin (after disabling *all* other shipping mods...hmmm, seems like GC might only show the lowest amt)...like the request to ups didn't work, e.g., I set upsxml in GC admin to "Default Values for..." to 100, but it would only show 100 in the GC checkout screen even though zen showed $13.86 or something like that...it's like GC didn't even bother to do zen's request to UPS to get the shipping for the cart's contents, like you'd see in zen cart's checkout procedure.

Can you elaborate/explain this code a little ... I see where the xml fragment with shipping contets is built, and by all accounts it should build..... can anyeone that understands this code ... copy an existing ship method to make it "custom" and see if they can get t to display in the CCO cart ...

any help on integration of third party custom shipping methods into gco is appreciated. PS ..Im happy to pay to get this taken care of ... ropu ... is there anyone that you can suggest ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by michelle_rvc View Post
    I cannot get the merchant calculations to work. Every shipping option shows up as $0.00.

I just checked my admin and I saw this on the last order I received-
    02/13/2007 11:53:34 Pending Google Checkout Order No: xxxxxxxxxxxxMerachnat Calculations: false

Why is the word merchant spelled incorrectly and how to I set it to true?

I am using the version 1.05

michelle
    hi michelle_rvc
    what does the logs say? or the integration section in google checkout? will be good to know if the error is with the integration or with shipping providers timeing out.

Merchant typo is fixed in the latest version, and in the admin UI->orders, that string is informative to know if the merchant-calculation had been done or not.

ropu

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout Shipping Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Muddler View Post
    Will someone please confirm:
    You must use one of the three methods (flat, item, table) to get Google to add on shipping? For all my customers then I must use a table rate now if I use GCO? Can I just use Table Rate for GOC and not give this option to the folks that checkout through the cart normally?
    That was with versions prior to 1.0.4

version 1.0.5 is intended to use any Zencart shipping module

ropu

Plugin Contributions

Ropu,
    Where do I find the link to download the new version. All I can find is the 1.0.4 version.

Plugin Contributions

No, i still don't get any shipping charges unless i put the table rate on there. Maybe let me know what file i edit and what to change/add in there and then i'll have a fully functional google checkout.