Page 82 of 394 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

I am using option B in the instructions. The mentioned files
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]tpl_checkout_payment_default.php [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]tpl_login_default.php [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]tpl_shopping_cart_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]these are the files that go in MY TEMPLETE. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I already have these files so I followed the instructions and replaced the information that I was suppose to. Do I need to completely replace these files instead of just the curtain info? [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Hi All..

I am a Zen Wannabe LOL

I installed and configured the google checkout mod.

I have a single test product, wi th free shipping...

I go through the check out process with no errors
    and get to the check out success screen, however
    when I go to my google check out account, no orders
    show up..

So... Now... Im lost LOL

Id be happy to provide access to anyone that might wanna take a look and see what I mucked up??

Thanks

Bob

Plugin Contributions

>From looking at the Sandbox Merchant Center, it appears that my API
    callback handler returns the following when Google Checkout sends
    merchant-calculation-callback message:

<br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function: socket_create() in
    <b>/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/nativeamericantrade.com/httpdocs/zencart/googlecheckout/multisocket.php</b>
    on line <b>188</b><br />

As I metioned before I am not getting real time shipping rates (only default rates) and my orders are not showing up in the order inbox.

There seems to be a problem in the code that is causing a timeout or some other problem preventing the callback to fail. Please advise as this seems to be the major hurdle preventing me from getting my cart up and operating after waiting since Dec. to overcome some of these GC problems.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ropu and Others,
    I have just installed all the new files for the latest ZC Google Checkout module, and when I go to Admin>Modules>Payment, I get the following error:
    Code:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout in <mystore>/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 377
    (I replaced the actual file path with <mystore>.)
    I did have gc installed previously, but I removed it as a payment option from Admin before I installed the new files.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Oops - The class was being declared twice because instead of having the language file and the module file each called googlecheckout.php, I simply had two copies of the module file, one stores where the language file should have been. My bad, as they say.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blumcafe View Post
    Ropu,
    I removed the module and re-installed it. I am still getting the following error:
    "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare selfurl() (previously declared in /home/blumcafe/public_html/coffeeshop/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php:38) in /home/blumcafe/public_html/coffeeshop/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php on line 37"

I look in developer's tool kit to see what else calls that selfURL function, but nothing shows there. I don't know what else to do at this point. Furthermore, in your previous post, you suggested that I add a "gc_" to all GC internal functions. I am not a programmer and I am not sure I understand what that means. Does that mean wherever I see a function call, I need to add the "gc_"? for instance "function strleft($s1, $s2) {" would now be "function gc_strleft($s1, $s2) {"? Please advise. I am running ZenCart 1.3.7. I just installed the GC module 1.2RC4Rev1.

Thanks,
    Blum
    Ropu, anybody?
    Could the source of my problem be due to the fact that some of the files already have paypal express embeded - ZC ver. 1.3.7. I have made too many mods to my site and really don't want to have to re-do the whole thing. Any suggestions are welcome. I saw where one other person in this forum had a similar issue but I could not find the solution? Please Help.

Plugin Contributions

Anyone knows is the googlecheckout sandbox is working?
    I need to get a sandbox account.
    This is the correct url correct? http://sandbox.google.com/checkout/sell
    I keep getting a 502 Server error when I go there.
    "Server Error
    The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
    Please try again in 30 seconds. "

Plugin Contributions

Furthermore, in your previous post, you suggested that I add a "gc_" to all GC internal functions. I am not a programmer and I am not sure I understand what that means. Does that mean wherever I see a function call, I need to add the "gc_"? for instance "function strleft($s1, $s2) {" would now be "function gc_strleft($s1, $s2) {"? Please advise. I am running ZenCart 1.3.7. I just installed the GC module 1.2RC4Rev1.
    If I understood Ropu correctly, he made a note to himself to change the function names in future versions of the code. I don't think he was suggesting that we do this.

As indicated by nabrown78 above, check that the like-named modules in different folders are actually different modules.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ropu View Post
    yes it should, but i can tell you way, that function is already declared. i think your installation is mixed or not fully v1.2. Or you have a other contribution with the same function name.

im adding to the TODO list,
    • add "gc_" to all GC internal functions
    ropu
    Quote Originally Posted by chain_man View Post
    If I understood Ropu correctly, he made a note to himself to change the function names in future versions of the code. I don't think he was suggesting that we do this.

As indicated by nabrown78 above, check that the like-named modules in different folders are actually different modules.
    Thanks all for your feedback. I did check and did verify that the modules were different. I guess I am just stumped at the moment and was wondering if I really needed this function call? If I don't need it, can someone tell me how to work around it?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Thanks all for your feedback. I did check and did verify that the modules were different. I guess I am just stumped at the moment and was wondering if I really needed this function call? If I don't need it, can someone tell me how to work around it?

Thanks
    I just downloaded a copy of my site to my local machine and used dreamweaver to search all files for the selfURL declaration. I found that the only other place it shows up besides the gcheckout.php file is in the mulitsocket.php file. Could this be the source of my problems? I doubt it since there does not seem to be too many folks experiencing the same problems. Any thoughts? If this is indeed my issue please advise on how I might correct this.