Page 362 of 394 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart 1.3.x (beta)

Buildingblocks, Thank You for taking your time to reply!

Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    To function at level 2 your site needs to have an ssl.
    That's not a problem, I have SSL. I actually have a LinkPoint configured to process payments but while I am not making much money on the site, monthly fees are simply killing me, I was looking for a "no monthly fee" integrated solution.

Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    To take credit card info directly on your site you need to be pci compliant. Using googlecheckout (or paypal standard or authoriznet sim) takes that burden off of the shop owner.
    I know a bit about PCI compliancy but I thought that if I am not storing the CC information (with exception of a few digits) then I am compliant. My LinkPoint / FirstData does just that.

It doesn't look like GC is what I need in my case. Thanks again for your time.

P.S. If anybody is aware of any payment gateways / merchant accounts that do not charge any monthly fees (higher percentages are fine) I would appreciate if you could send me a link.

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Trying to figure out how to get Priority Mail as the only shipping option. I have USPS and Google Checkout mod's installed and cant figure out how to get Priority Mail to show in GCO. Shipping estimate is working fine, but it is not transferring to GCO, I can click off Media Mail, Parcel Post, or Express Mail, any help? Have lasted 1.3.9h installed, and the new USPS shipping rates usps.php update 1/2011 as posted #26. USPS is in production mode, settings as followed. I have been working on this for a week and can not figure it out and searched the help forums with no luck. If I can't get this to work soon I'll have to try another shopping cart.

Looks like the problem is coming out of the Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration section of the module as I have these 3 of the 6 domestic_types, I do not have Priority Mail option, any Ideas

In Google Payment Mod
    ##################################################_
    Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates
    Default values for real time rates in case the webservice call fails.
    Set Default Value to 0 to disable the method
    Shipping Generator

United States Postal Service
    domestic_types
    0) Express Mail
    0) First-Class Mail
    1) Priority Mail
    0) Parcel Post
    0) Bound Printed Material
    0) Library

########################################_
    Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration
    domestic_types
    Def. Value | Fix Charge | Variable | Method Name
    USD: USD: % Media Mail
    USD: USD: % Parcel Post
    USD: USD: % Express Mail

Plugin Contributions

I have been using this module for quite a while with what I thought was no problem. The other day I noticed that there was an error message popping up under the google checkout button whenever I had an item that had free shipping.

So I ran the shipping method generator and copy the code for free shipping into shipping_methods.php

That fixed that problem and created a new one.

Now google doe snot charge any shipping at all.

I am using zen cart 1.3.8.x
    google checkout 1.4.7

I have the following shipping modules

UPS- for domestic only. Only use ground shipping on this
    UPSINTERNATIONAL- a clone I made that only works when there is international address and regardless if free shipping is marked on the products
    FREESHIPPING-for domestic only items that are marked free shipping
    USPSINTERNATIONAL- a clone of the standard USPS module that only works for international address regardless of if the product is marked free shipping

I have tried so many things everything is messed up now.

I am pretty sure it is just the shipping methods.php file

but now when I run the shipping method generator, the only shipping methods it is displaying are the UPSINTERNATIONAL and the USPSINTERNATIONAL.

It doesn't show anything for UPS or FREE SHIPPING.

The shipping modules are running fine outside of google checkout.

This is what my admin looks like

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates
    Default values for real time rates in case the webservice call fails.
    Set Default Value to 0 to disable the method
    Shipping Generator

Standard Shipping
    domestic_types
    Ground

United Parcel Service International
    domestic_types
    Ground
    international_types
    Worldwide Saver
    Worldwide Expedited
    United States Postal Service
    international_types
    Priority Mail International

With all values set to 1

So I am clueless. If anyone can help me figure out why the shipping methods generator will not work I'd appreciate it

Plugin Contributions

I should also mention

i am running
    ty package tracker
    and
    COWOA

Plugin Contributions

I have read that one only needs to change the order of the shipping methods in the shipping_methods.php file to rearrange how they show in googlecheckout. They are appearing in alphabetical order and are not affected by anything I do.

Since store pickup comes first alphabetically, it shows up first which means folks just sail on thru with no shipping added to the order. We don't want to remove it but push it to the bottom of the list. Anyone know how to do this?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to install this again, it's been years but it's time.
    I seem to have everything working as it didn't break my site however there the google checkout button is not showing up on my site
    I am open to suggestions
    squish ytush y.com
    thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I give up. The only way to find out anything here is to read thru all 300+ posts and that's just impossible.

So, I'll compile the info (hopefully as clearly as possible) and post it on http://zencartdelia.com. Only I can't do this without some help. Anyone who wants to donate money or time to such a project, please let me know. I cannot do it alone nor can I do it without some financial help. I already have mods to support and just can't donate that much more free time right now.

But something has to be done. This is just ridiculous as it exists now.

Plugin Contributions

here's the start page: http://zencartdelia.com/google_check...r_zen_cart.htm

Let's dig in together and get this done!

Plugin Contributions

I've got the checkout button showing, I can place an order, I can see the order in the checkout.

Only 2 issues remain now:

1: Neither ourselves nor the customer get notified of a new order, even though "Also send notifications with Zencart" is set to true, and we get notifications from Paypal orders.

2: Whatever I do with tax, be it in Zen or in Google Checkout itself, in the order it shows tax as 0%, although the grand total is correct.

If I edit the order, I can apply the 20% tax, then when I refresh the order it's OK.

However, when I change the line "Shipping Tax Rate (Not Stored in DB)" to 20%, it DOESN'T remember this.

Has anyone got any ideas? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kelvyn View Post
    I've got the checkout button showing, I can place an order, I can see the order in the checkout.

Only 2 issues remain now:

1: Neither ourselves nor the customer get notified of a new order, even though "Also send notifications with Zencart" is set to true, and we get notifications from Paypal orders.

2: Whatever I do with tax, be it in Zen or in Google Checkout itself, in the order it shows tax as 0%, although the grand total is correct.

If I edit the order, I can apply the 20% tax, then when I refresh the order it's OK.

However, when I change the line "Shipping Tax Rate (Not Stored in DB)" to 20%, it DOESN'T remember this.

Has anyone got any ideas? Thank you!
    I don't think your going to get any help from the googlegroups... I never did... more likely here than not... I always had to count on receiving an email to know that a google order was purchased.... had an express order after Christmas that I didn't catch for almost two weeks because I didn't see the email..... seemed like taxes worked okay for me I collected based on state but sure you could collect based on country....

the straw that broke the camel back happened here recently when I found out that google checkout wasn't going to tell me how much fees they collected during the past year and made me spend two days going through past orders to see what my fees were for tax reasons.... I disabled google checkout a couple of weeks ago and the store is doing no worse for it.

good luck,

Shrimp