Page 289 of 394 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Yes, they totally did!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bbemis View Post
    One more question...the only thing I didn't see is an zen cart email announcing the sale to the store owner or customer. Is the google email the only emails that get sent when the order is processed on google?
    I just get the Google emails. There's a setting near the bottom of your gco payment module in zen cart admin to "Also send notifications with Zencart." I have mine set to False. You can change that and see if you get emails from your cart too.

Plugin Contributions

Wonderful! Thanks again!!

Plugin Contributions

I've been searching for a while and haven't come across a solution for my issue, so hoping that someone has had the problem and can point me in the right direction.

I'm currently working in sandbox mode on my test site to be sure things are working correctly. Everything is working fine at the moment. Orders are being placed and correctly being sent back to ZC and can see all the items in the admin console

The only problem that i'm having deals with the order update.

The orders are showing as updated in my Zen Cart console but on the google end, nothing is being updated.

If I updated from Google, the changes are successfully reflected back in Zen Cart.

In my response_message log, the following appears ..

Sat Jan 24 9:33:21 MST 2009:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><notification-acknowledgment xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"/>

It seems like the XML is not created on the ZC side. I'm guessing I've screwed something up!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    Bryan
    Destination Baby & Kids - https://www.destinationbabykids.com

Plugin Contributions

No, I just looked in google and didn't see anything there for orders. However, when I go back to the email and click the link as you suggested, then it will pull up the order in google.

The API call back URL is set as https://www.happyfaebodyshoppe.com/g...nsehandler.php and XML is checked.
    I checked my response handler and it's set up for my store on eCrater. Is there a way to setup Google Checkout to handle more than one webstore so that it will function properly in Zen Cart? By properly, I mean to have customer orders show up in Zen Cart. The way it's currently setup, people can use Google Checkout, but I only receive an email they placed an order (and paid). Nothing is record in Zen Cart. Customers don't have to register.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misscharlotte View Post
    I checked my response handler and it's set up for my store on eCrater. Is there a way to setup Google Checkout to handle more than one webstore so that it will function properly in Zen Cart? By properly, I mean to have customer orders show up in Zen Cart. The way it's currently setup, people can use Google Checkout, but I only receive an email they placed an order (and paid). Nothing is record in Zen Cart. Customers don't have to register.
    You MUST have SSL on your zen cart in order to get orders back at your admin. It appears that you do not have it installed for your cart. You will also have to create a separate Google Checkout account for your zen cart and point the Callback URL to your zc responsehandler.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. I signed up for another Google Checkout Merchant account and am waiting to verify my bank account. After that, I will edit my Google Checkout account and also the GC payment module in Zen Cart to reflect the correct information.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gobrinton View Post
    Is it supposed to empty the shopping cart too? Mine shows up in admin but does not empty the cart of logged in members.
    This bug appears for some. Usually only applies to the initial order via GC. Thereafter corrects itself, after customer whom made that initial order manually empties their cart and logs out. As an admin you can do this for them.

Plugin Contributions

I didn't see is an zen cart email announcing the sale to the store owner or customer. Is the google email the only emails that get sent when the order is processed on google?
    Correct. The mod developer wanted to enable sending a ZC order email to customer (as well as well as the required email from GC), however due to integration issues (including not requiring a ZC shop login to submit an order via GC) such feature was not implemented.

But at least the corresponding ZC order number was included in the GC delivered order email, so you can reconcile a specific GC order with a specific ZC order.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

A client made their first sale over the weekend via Google Checkout.

Couple of problems though:

1. There dosen't seem to be any record of it in Zen Cart - eg under the Google Checkout order statistics when you login to the admin - thye're all at 0. There are no customers logged either.

2. There was no email sent to the address set in Zen Cart. Only realised when they logged into the actual Google Checkout account.

I've used GC on a few ZC sites now with no problem and set this up in exactly the same way - any ideas?