Page 291 of 394 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

in the intigrating is this right??

API callback URL: mystore/store/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php
    Callback method: XML

also can we use the advanced options???

PS thats a great help, i think it should be at the start of this thread thanks!

Plugin Contributions

cant seem to figger out the shipping costs in google. i use the table rate for shipping.

Table Rate
    Enable Table Method
    True

Shipping Table
    0.5:0.87,9:4.34,39:13.03,69:17.38,149:21.73,299:26.08,499:34.77,1000:39.12

Table Method
    weight

Handling Fee

Tax Class
    Taxable Goods

Tax Basis
    Shipping

Shipping Zone
    UK

Sort Order

on the google checkout it in the ZC admin it says the following

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates
    Default values for real time rates in case the webservice call fails.
    Set Default Value to 0 to disable the method
    Shipping Generator

No merchant calculation shipping selected

GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping
    Do you want to use GC Carrier calculated shipping? This feature can be mixed with Flat Rate Shipping, but not Merchant Calculated.

True
    False

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration
    Set Default Values, Fix and Variable charge
    Set Def. Value to 0 to disable the method

FedEx
    domestic_types
    Def. Value | Fix Charge | Variable | Method Name
    GBP: GBP: % Ground
    GBP: GBP: % Home Delivery
    GBP: GBP: % Express Saver

have all the fed ex etc set to 0 to disable it
    Last edited by kitcorsa; 29 Jan 2009 at 12:44 PM.

Plugin Contributions

also found errors with customer details and order status.

when i customer buys through google cart their information is passed back but its not giving me their county and country correctly. customer set up right in GC as UK with county Cleveland for example but zencart isn't getting the info and getting errors in the customer display scree as county and county is a required option.

i managed to sort the county out by turn the drop down off and having it as a text box to enter details but cant do this with country.

any fix for this??

-----------------

also when i change a order status to posted it doesn't change it on GC display for the customer. is this not an option?? do i have to log into GC and change this manually everytime?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kitcorsa View Post
    also found errors with customer details and order status.

when i customer buys through google cart their information is passed back but its not giving me their county and country correctly. customer set up right in GC as UK with county Cleveland for example but zencart isn't getting the info and getting errors in the customer display scree as county and county is a required option.

i managed to sort the county out by turn the drop down off and having it as a text box to enter details but cant do this with country.

any fix for this??

-----------------

also when i change a order status to posted it doesn't change it on GC display for the customer. is this not an option?? do i have to log into GC and change this manually everytime?
    It sound like your response-handler file is not being found/used. Go to your merchant account at GC and see if you have any errors in MY SALES > TOOLS > INTEGRATION CONSOLE. That response-handler file effects both, shipping functions and order status changes.

Plugin Contributions

nope thats correct mate. im getting all the info in zen but its not setting customer up in zc with uk coutry so i get an error in customer. and when i chane the customer status still nothing.

also the postage is only 2 options in dropdown in GC checkout both are free!! how do i set it up to use my table rate. searched this thread and loads have table rate running but cant find a how to to do it.

this has to be the hardest payment modual to set up

Plugin Contributions

nope thats correct mate. im getting all the info in zen but its not setting customer up in zc with uk coutry so i get an error in customer. and when i chane the customer status still nothing.
    Your sales will still show up in ZC admin even if your response-handler file is not working correctly.

also the postage is only 2 options in dropdown in GC checkout both are free!! how do i set it up to use my table rate. searched this thread and loads have table rate running but cant find a how to to do it.

this has to be the hardest payment modual to set up
    Run the shipping generator utility that came with GC. That will build a list of whatever shipping modules you have enabled in your store. Then you copy and paste that list (code) into your /googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php file. (Your paste can overwrite the other default methods.) Now that file will tell GC what shipping methods to offer.

You must also set GC to use your store rates/methods instead of Carrier Calculated rates. ADMIN > MODULES > PAYMENT > GOOGLE CHECKOUT > (GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping=False)

Those DEFAULT rates are rock bottom shipping fees to use just in case the store lookup function would fail.
    Last edited by gobrinton; 30 Jan 2009 at 04:58 PM.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

So everything was working fine but then this happened:

Products that have an attribute that allows them to download the product will not have shipping charges on Google Checkout.

Products without the download option are charged shipping.

So I have a dropdown on the product. "Ship me the product" or "I want to Download the product". No matter which one is selected, shipping is not charged. When I look at the orders in the order management area (ZenCart) the "Payment Shipping" column has "googlecheckout FreeGCDigita" for the products with option to download.

So even when people select "Ship me the product" (defualt attribute), Google thinks that the product is free shipping.

Any ideas?

ZenCart 1.3.7
    Google Checkout 1.4.6a

Plugin Contributions

I am setting up google checkout. I have modified the following files as per the installation.txt file and moved them onto the server.

orders.php line 592 & 94
    downloads.php line 24
    tpl_checkout_payment_default.php line 117
    tpl_login_default.php line 84 & 55
    tpl_shopping_cart_default.php line 156
    tpl_time_out_default.php.php line 41

Yet when I goto the payments module, it's not showing google checkout.

Any ideas on what I might have missed?

In the payment module, it shows this line...
    Module Directory: /hsphere/local/home/cybernic/uo.cybernickel.com/includes/modules/payment/

Is there a change there that I am missing?

Plugin Contributions

plz disreguard my last post. Missed putting alot of files over to server.

Plugin Contributions

I seem to have the opposite problem from the one some users have posted, regarding free shipping in Google Checkout. I can't get it to show up at all in Google Checkout, though it works fine in Zen Cart checkout. We are trying to offer free shipping within the US (along with paid options in case someone wants express), but not offer free shipping outside the US. I have turned on the freeoptions module and have created and applied a United States zone definition for the Shipping Zone setting on this module only, to limit it to the 50 states, DC, and US armed forces. We also use fexedexpress, fedexground, and usps modules with no Shipping Zone set. In ZC checkout, everything works just right. PayPal checkout seems to work fine too, though I haven't taken a transaction all the way through confirmation. But in Google Checkout, the only shipping options that show up are the FedEx rates; free shipping option does not. (We don't have USPS active in GCO due to timeout problems we were experiencing.) It made no difference when I tried the fix described on this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112491

Our admin settings for freeoptions look as shown below. (I'm not sure what would be relevant in the Google Checkout mod admin or php files, but I would be happy to post anything that would help address the problem.)

Enable Free Options Shipping
    True

Shipping Cost

Handling Fee

Total >=

Total <=

Weight >=

Weight <=

Item Count >=

Item Count <=

Tax Class
    Taxable Goods

Tax Basis
    Shipping

Shipping Zone
    United States

Sort Order

Here are the versions were are using:
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a (on our test site, kept down for maintenance; same problem when temporarily brought up from maintenance)
    googlecheckout payment module 1.4.7
    freeoptions and usps shipping modules (in ZC 1.3.8a)
    fedexexpress and fedexground shipping modules v. 1.3.7

Anybody have any ideas?