Page 333 of 394 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart 1.3.x (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by gaffettape View Post
    I have a question,

I then went to http://www.mydomain.com/googlechecko...se_message.log and was able to download the response_message.log file - containing sensitive customer info. Does this mean anyone can do the same?? Is this correct?? Have I done something wrong??

Thanks.
    There's suppose to be an .htaccess file in the log folder that denies access to the log files.

Dunno about the stock subtraction.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that info, I must of missed it out when I uploaded the original files. It's fixed now

Plugin Contributions

customer issue Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart 1.3.x (beta)

Ok so I have got most problems fixed, but I still have a few remaining...

#1: The Low Stock email is not being sent to the cart admin email address when an item that should usually trigger the low stock email is purchased with GC - is this normal?

#2: Customer not receiving email containing login details (username & pass) for store account created by GC after sale has completed (which should be an immediate thing right??).

#3: Problem with customers country not being filled in correctly/filled in at all (not sure) by google checkout. This causes ALL customers details who purchased with GC to be blank in zen admin... BUT If I login as the customer (which I can because Im in sandbox mode with my chosen sandbox buying account) and then choose a country from the dropdown list (United Kingdom) this fixes the prob, but obviously I cant do this for each and every customer can I. This is the error I get when clicking on customers name from admin :

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/customers.php on line 1099
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/customers.php on line 1101
    Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

Thanks for any help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gaffettape View Post
    Ok so I have got most problems fixed, but I still have a few remaining...
    #1: The Low Stock email is not being sent to the cart admin email address when an item that should usually trigger the low stock email is purchased with GC - is this normal?
    Not sure but part of the GC privacy policies prevents the Zen Cart admin from sending auto emails after purchase and auto account creation. It might inadvertently effect this too.

#2: Customer not receiving email containing login details (username & pass) for store account created by GC after sale has completed (which should be an immediate thing right??).
    same reason as above, there's no way around this as of yet. If you do find a way I'd love to know :)

#3: Problem with customers country not being filled in correctly/filled in at all (not sure) by google checkout. This causes ALL customers details who purchased with GC to be blank in zen admin... BUT If I login as the customer (which I can because Im in sandbox mode with my chosen sandbox buying account) and then choose a country from the dropdown list (United Kingdom) this fixes the prob, but obviously I cant do this for each and every customer can I. This is the error I get when clicking on customers name from admin :

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/customers.php on line 1099
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/customers.php on line 1101
    Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxxx/public_html/myadminname/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30
    This article may help.

:)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that info georgiepants!

#1 Nice to finally find out it's a common prob. With regards to #2 above... the strange thing is that 1 order (out of my so far 34 sandbox test orders!!) did initiate an email to be sent from "[email protected]" subject "You have received a note from Test Co" to the test buyers email account with the login details in the message body read:

"Hello Mr A Test,

Test Co has sent you the following message regarding your order:

These are your Credentials to log into xxxx.com site. User: [email protected] Pass: xxxx Please change your password after logging in - Change it in "MyAccount" area"
    **ORDER-DETAILS-HERE-ETC**

... I have so far failed at every attempt to reproduce this effect - I think it must of just been a glitch or something.

Also, orders are showing up in zen cart admin from GC however when I update those order statuses via ZenCart admin they don't update/change on my GC account. Is this normal aswell? Is this addon just a way of notifying you via ZC admin of a new GC orders - with the intention that you do all of the processing work (ie charging, marking as shipped etc) via your GC account??

One more question - how do I find out if my Site is installed with PHP over CGI???

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Also, orders are showing up in zen cart admin from GC however when I update those order statuses via ZenCart admin they don't update/change on my GC account. Is this normal as well? Is this addon just a way of notifying you via ZC admin of a new GC orders - with the intention that you do all of the processing work (ie charging, marking as shipped etc) via your GC account??
    Order updates made from Zen Cart admin should be sent to the GC accounts (customer and merchant). Make sure you're updating the order using the Google choices from the drop down list. If you get a pink error message in the top of ZC Admin its prob because the GC status you chose was not in the correct order (cant choose refunded before charged, etc.)
    Also, GC orders are automatically "archived" after they are updated to *shipped* so check that they are not hiding there.

One more question - how do I find out if my Site is installed with PHP over CGI???

Thanks
    I have Godaddy as a host and I know they use PHP over CGI. You can call your host to find out or do a google search for "your host name, php cgi" and I'm sure your search results will yield some relevant info :)

Plugin Contributions

These are the error codes I get when google checkout is in sandbox mode with .htaccess Basic Authentication Mode set to true after running htaccess.php - which was run with /googlecheckout/ folder permissions set to 777 temporarily, and then set back to 755. I have a comodo shared SSL on the site. Please note I have edited out any names/numbers below and replaced them with 'xxxx'

First error below is from Zen Carts debug mode cache:

[02-Apr-2010 14:02:42] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/googlecheckout/library/googleresponse.php:201) in /home/xxxx/public_html/googlecheckout/library/googleresponse.php on line 135

Second error below is from the googlecheckout response_error.log:

# This file is used to record all the response errors encountered by Google Checkout Plugin

Fri Apr 2 13:02:42 UTC 2010:- HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
    Content-Type: application/xml; charset=UTF-8
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:02:50 GMT
    Expires: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:02:50 GMT
    Cache-Control: private, max-age=0
    X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
    X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
    Set-Cookie: xxxx; Expires=Fri, 02-Apr-2010 14:02:50 GMT; Path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
    Server: GSE

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <error xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="xxxx">
    <error-message>Ids are integral numbers, but you sent: </error-message>
    </error>

I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what the above errors mean & how to fix them.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

After A LOT of checking and testing with this addon I'm just not happy with it, unlike some other users I have not managed to get it working

This is the first zen cart addon so far that I have had to give up on. I have uninstalled ALL files/folder/bits of code relating to this addon by following the installation instructions in reverse.

The only problem I have is that for some reason I still have

Google New: 0
    Google Processing: 0
    Google Digital Processed: 0
    Google Shipped: 0
    Google Refunded: 0
    Google Shipped and Refunded: 0
    Google Canceled: 0

Showing up on my zen carts Admin frontpage Orders box... how do I remove this???

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Do not be disappointed. You installed the module because you wanted to use GC.

I went through the same trouble but got it to work.

Process is very simple. Make sure you download the latest version which is 1.4.7.

Upload all files.

Go to your merchant account and get the Merchant ID along key and enter in zencart.

API URL.. It's www.yoursite.com/googlecheckout/***.handler.php

Do not forget to create .htaccess that will have to go into googlecheckout directory.

Keep doing it and you will get to somewhere.

Plugin Contributions

i am in singapore, singapore can't use google check out?

I dun see my country in the county list,only us and uk.

Went to faq but all they say they are adding more countries.