Page 5 of 394 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart released

I have the EXACT same issue. Haven't figured it out yet...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brownsgreens
    I have the EXACT same issue. Haven't figured it out yet...
    if you mean the same thing i posted, do you have your bank account verified with google yet? I dont, but I assumed I could still receive payments, or atleast would get an error.

Plugin Contributions

What do you mean it finishes without any errors? Does it not take you to the google checkout page and ask for shipping info and payment info? Please be a little more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by njpins
    i recently installed zencart 1.35 and the patch.. then the dr byte revision of thegoogle checkout payment module.. when i make a test order google checkout shows up as a payment option, i select it, then the order just finishes without any errors. it mails a confirmation to the user and adds it to my orders page in admin. however it doesnt do anything with google. it doesnt ask the customer for their credentials and nothing shows up in my googlecheckout account.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by voltage
    What do you mean it finishes without any errors? Does it not take you to the google checkout page and ask for shipping info and payment info? Please be a little more clear.

Yes, its almost as if i chose check/moneyorder. I select google checkout as the payment option. I click next. It takes me to the confirmation page. I click next again. Then it takes me to the thankyou page.

Since my last post I made sure that i was using the flat rate shipping module and had that option checked in the googlecheckout payment module settings. still didnt help though.

Plugin Contributions

Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart released

I have problem with product with options and shipping charge. All the options are displayed something like "---" in google cart. Shipping fee is not add to google cart also. Please share your soultion.
    Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart released

Quote Originally Posted by njpins
    Yes, its almost as if i chose check/moneyorder. I select google checkout as the payment option. I click next. It takes me to the confirmation page. I click next again. Then it takes me to the thankyou page.

I figured it out, and im feeling kind of dumb for being a tech who didnt rtfm.
    the reason is because i didnt not rename the templates folder when copying everything over for google checkout, so the checkout button doesnt show up on the shipping page. i just copied the files to where they need to be and it works now.

I didnt read the readme this morning when i installed it because it didnt format correctly in notepad. i used vi just now and felt really dumb.

Plugin Contributions

Thats interesting. I'm using 1.3 (not 1.35) and I didn't realize that I don't have it working either! I have the button in the shopping cart page, but no button shows up in the checkout payment screen. Meaning, the customer can choose the zencart checkout or google checkout from the shopping cart page, but if the customer chooses the zencart checkout from the shopping cart, there is no option for google payment on the checkout payment page. And I DID copy over the templates.

Any thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by voltage
    Thats interesting. I'm using 1.3 (not 1.35) and I didn't realize that I don't have it working either! I have the button in the shopping cart page, but no button shows up in the checkout payment screen. Meaning, the customer can choose the zencart checkout or google checkout from the shopping cart page, but if the customer chooses the zencart checkout from the shopping cart, there is no option for google payment on the checkout payment page. And I DID copy over the templates.

Any thoughts?
    I am pretty sure that is how it is supposed to work. Dissapointing, I know. The main reason for installing the module instead of just making a link is for the notifications via the API callback. So now I have to figure out how to get ssl working in apache2, but thats a differant forum

Plugin Contributions

Well, not so much disappointing as surprising. But its a good thing in my opnion. One of the most confusing thing about the paypal mod is that the customer signs up for an account, goes through the whole checkout process, hits confirm, is take to a new screen asking if they have an account, they then re input their info or at least confirm their payment and shipping info and then hit confirm. Whew! Too much work.

In fact, for all of those people who use paypal only and have been screaming for a checkout not requiring an account, this is it.

Plugin Contributions

Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart released

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalVillage
    I am seeing this error in the Integration Issue Detail:

XML failed to validate against the schema at line: 48, column: 48, with error: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'shipping-taxed'. One of '{"http://checkout.google.com/schema/2":rate, "http://checkout.google.com/schema/2":tax-area}' is expected.

Has anyone using GC had a sale complete yet?

I got the same warning...

XML failed to validate against the schema at line: 46, column: 46, with error: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'shipping-taxed'. One of '{"http://checkout.google.com/schema/2":rate, "http://checkout.google.com/schema/2":tax-area}' is expected.

What is this warning? Is it becuase I have multiple flat rates?

Thank you,

Page 5 of 394 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast