Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

I was having the problem of getting the images to display at all. I removed the Option Names and Values and did it over again and it worked fine, not sure why.

But yeah, I can see how that would be difficult... is there some way to manually add this? So anytime one of the color swatches was clicked on or moused over it would change the main product image? A mod perhaps?

You guys rock, by the way. I've installed Zen-cart before but with little modifications. This project has been a bit harder. These forums are a great help. ::tup

Plugin Contributions

I don't know one off the top of my head but there have been posts on managing images differently than just the small, medium, large, additional small, additional large and attribute images ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by Ajeh+Dec 9 2005, 03:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ajeh &#064; Dec 9 2005, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-good art hlywd@Dec 8 2005, 09:13 PM
    On a products page, I have attributes, "Chain", "Stone" and "Details" for a piece of jewelry. It shows up in the order of Chain, Details, Stone. Is there anyway to organize the option names instead of alphabetically? I looked on the attributes controller page but couldn&#39;t see anything to specify the order of the option names.

EDIT: I figured it out. You can sort them per the Option Names page&#33; DUH&#33; Feel free to delete this reply.
    Yes sorting works per Option Name and per Option Value within the Option Name ...

Note: there are also Default Sort Orders on the Option Values ... this let&#39;s you update all values on a Product&#39;s Attributes for the Product or Category or the whole site.

Another handy one is the Option Name Sorter and Option Value Sorter ... which are things often over looked for quickly setting default values etc and re-arranging sort orders ... :)[/b][/quote]
    I tried the option names sorter and the option values sorter and my values seem to be correct for how I want things sorted on the product page, but they are still sorted alphabetically. I&#39;m not sure what I&#39;m doing wrong, but I&#39;m sure it&#39;s something glaringly obvious.
    The product I&#39;m messing with currently.
    I&#39;d like it to sort in this order: size, grommet color, collar, shoulder treatments, bottom treatments, bias tape.
    Thanks&#33;&#33;&#33; I <3 zencart&#33;
    -Devlyn-
    Odd Bodkin Renaissance Shop (1.3.9h shop)
    http://www.oddbodkin.com

Plugin Contributions

You need to change the sort order of the Option Names ...

Then check the setting in the Configuration ... Product Info ... for:

Code:
    Sort order of Option Names for Products Info
    0= Sort Order, Option Name
    1= Option Name
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks&#33; That was the problem&#33;
    I knew it would be something simple.

-Devlyn-
    Odd Bodkin Renaissance Shop (1.3.9h shop)
    http://www.oddbodkin.com

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for letting us know that fixing the setting on the Sort Order for the Option Names fixed your display issues on the Option Name of the Attribute settings ... :)
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Let&#39;s say product A comes in colour combinations 1 through 20 BUT all 20 are not always in stock (which fluctuates fairly often)

Is there a way that the buyer can choose 2 or 3 options in order of preference, so that if their 1st pref is out of stock we supply their 2nd...3rd...etc

Plugin Contributions

This is not an option at this time ...

You could set them up as checkboxes so the choices could be made but ...

1 no confirmation any choices were made

2 no confirmation of order

Or, you could do the above with comments in a text attribute
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I am setting up a site with very few products for sale -- I primarily need a cart for the help with various checkout options that I don&#39;t want to deal with coding myself. In fact, I don&#39;t plan to use most of Zen Cart -- I&#39;m just planning to incorporate Zen Cart forms into a few of my existing pages and have people sent to Zen Cart when they click a button to purchase a product.

At any rate, one of the most important items for sale is gift certificates. I would like users to be able to buy gift certificates in any amount. Is there any way that I can send an amount entered by the user to Zen Cart and have it process it? I would like it to record the transaction with the user-entered amount and if possible redirect users to a page where they can download their gift certificate (automatically generated based upon user input).

I suppose I could make an item that costs &#036;1 and let users control the quantity, though that doesn&#39;t quite make sense, especially with the download. I tried having a text input field, but that doesn&#39;t seem to be able to be connected to the price.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Greg Westin
    ---
    http://www.gregwestin.com

Plugin Contributions

I should add that I want to allow users to buy gift certificates based upon the products they would like to give someone else. Again, I think I can handle the coding outside of Zen Cart to make the jump from them selecting the products they want to getting the final price of the gift certificate, but I don&#39;t know how to send that price to Zen Cart for payment processing. Please, let me know if this is possible, or where I should start looking in my attempts to hack this functionality into existence&#33;

Thank you,

Greg Westin
    ---
    http://www.gregwestin.com

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast