Plugin Contributions

Default Skipjack & 1.3 Errors, HELP!

I've upgraded (or rebuilt) my site to 1.3 (1.3.02 i believe). After heavily modifying it, I reinstalled the skipjack mod and it threw errors in my cart, but oddly enough, not just in the shopping cart, but throughout the entire site. I have had someone look at the mod and the made a small modification to make it 1.3 compatible, but apparently, something else is running a query when the skipjack mod is installed and the result isnt a valid recordset.

Here is what it says:
    Code:
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/moissan/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 112

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/moissan/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:112) in /home/moissan/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moissan/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:112) in /home/moissan/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCT' at line 6
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from products p, products_description pd where to_days(products_date_available) > to_days(now()) and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]
    The mods I have installed are (from memory):
    Admin Side:
    Image Handler
    Easy Populate
    GoogleFroogle & Google Sitemap
    User tracking
    Quick Updates
    Xsell Advanced
    News Article Manager
    MZMT
    Testimonials Manager
    Links Manager
    Recover Cart
    Google Checkout Payment Mod

Catalog Side:
    Newsletter
    Ultimate SEO's
    Duplicated the 'Featured Products' feature
    Duplicated the Tell a Friend feature
    Quick Order
    Custom Product Types

That is all I can think of right now. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
    Ultimate SEO

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Skipjack & 1.3 Errors, HELP!

you have white space a the end of this file
    /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php
    Last edited by Ajeh; 8 Oct 2006 at 01:23 AM. Reason: tidying wording of folder to file :)
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Skipjack & 1.3 Errors, HELP!

Aha! It is the dang Google Checkout mod that causes the problem! Uninstalled it and it works.