Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Mmm Very nice, getting there:

test page

Plugin Contributions

Okay, followed all your instructions, page is there, looks good, now I just gotta test it and duplicate it for a slightly different form.

This is great, thanks so much. ::tup

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You can build in more checks, and can fully-utilize the language file by pulling the text out of the template and into the lang file using constants the same way it's doing it now.

You would do that for the error messages too from header_php.php and swap actual messages for constants.

Also, in the template file, in some places I used Zen functions, in other places I just used what you already had. You might want to continue using Zen functions, and maybe even put in more places where it auto-displays what the user had entered in case they get an error message.... by using the $_POST info... etc...

Hope it helps.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

It's helped a lot, still a little intimidating but I'm looking at it, If I have any problems I'll be in touch.

You ROCK! Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by waynerd@Jul 14 2004, 04:34 AM
    It's helped a lot, still a little intimidating but I'm looking at it
    Well, keep in mind that what you have there is the result of 2+ hours of coding, customizing, and testing, and it's not really done completely "right" (see previous post).... so, it's not something to take lightly.

However, it does do the job ... right within the store !

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I'm going through it very carefully trying to see everything that needs to be changed for the duplicate form, at this point I think I have it working, except for the header,..looking right now for what I missed.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Doc, we have one minor problem,

Since I added the new pages/forms every page that is linked from the information box has a new header of Band Sign-Up, where do I go to fix this one?

Plugin Contributions

Also Doc, I've tested the forms and don't get any messages saying either that the message was sent or that the message failed, i've tried both.

I didn't get a message after the forms were filled out properly.

Any thoughts on this??

Basically everything is there, just have to get the headers to work properly and the forms to send.

Thanks again for all the wicked help.

Plugin Contributions

Any Ideas? I'm no php guru so I'm lost.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by waynerd@Jul 14 2004, 05:22 AM
    Since I added the new pages/forms every page that is linked from the information box has a new header of Band Sign-Up, where do I go to fix this one?
    You've changed the heading title somewhere you shouldn't have.

Search your languages/english.php for "Band Sign-Up" and see where you have it.

The only place you should have it is in something like this: define('BOX_INFORMATION_BAND_SIGNUP','Band Sign-Up');

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast