Thread: Local Charge?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Local Charge?

Look at the tax_rates ... is it gone?

Small budget? Heck I work writting free software ... that is a small budget ...

Sorry ... prices are already low as it is on the Commercial Help Wanted ...

If you want to read the posts, you have to have a subscription ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Local Charge?

Only tax rate in there now is the nebraska rates, so hopefully that will fix it.

I understand you working your hiny off for hardly nothing, but when you are on disability getting only 489.00 a month and your rent is 545.00 + utilities thats just as bad , but has I said it isnt for me it is a for a friend who I have do small work on the side to help him out. He does the designing and css layouts in which I hate the most, time consuming.

For me I have to much on my plate as it is, running 3 stores and 2 garages here locally in Cincinnati, Florence and Alexandria plus running 2 commerce websites, a hosting site in which it is holding over 21 zencart stores thats plenty for me. I already donate to zen under a different email address when help is offered like today, but I keep it under the table due to tax reasons and donations reasons, I dont feel like reporting this on each tax qoute we send to Frankfort, paper work and so on.

But I appreciate it, I will let him know what you said or just show him this thread so he can see for himself.

I do agree with everyone else you do deserve more then what your getting that goes for your team as well, some of my clients who I host who use zen has donated for trade of a month worth of hosting that I offer if they do so. This is another way of me helping you all out.

Rob J.
    Last edited by knuckle-101; 15 Oct 2006 at 08:25 PM.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12